Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Beautiful Photos Of Paul Okoye’s First Son And Newborn Twins Shared By His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photos Of Paul Okoye’s First Son And Newborn Twins Shared By His Wife (628 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding / D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) / Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Paul Okoye’s First Son And Newborn Twins Shared By His Wife by HenryOmon(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Paul Okoye of Psquare and wife, Anita welcomed a set of twins, Nathan and Nadia. She shared adorable new photos of them with their elder brother with a message which reads:

“B L E S S E D!
On June 23rd 2016, I reposted a story that touched my heart. “Don’t lose faith when you see others receive answers to their prayers. Don’t be envious of others testimony…don’t despair…say to yourself ‘My time is coming, and when it hits the surface, people shall yield in admiration.” At the time of that repost, I had been close to losing faith…I had experienced despair.
Today I am in awe of Gods goodness.
Paul and I are so grateful for the newest members of our family, Nadia and Nathan Okoye (#@Nsquared). Our beautiful little prince and princess. Andre is such an amazing big brother. We are indeed blessed!
Whenever it storms, a rainbow is on it’s way. #Nsquare #Thankful #ThankYouLord #Humbled #Grateful”

See pictures :http://www.hillscope.com/paul-okoye-wife/

(1) (Reply)

Small Doctor Goes Nude On Snapchat, Strokes His Manhud On Camera (video) / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Pregnancy At Glo Event / See Why Zoro Ogene Crooner Promised 50k And A Collabo With This Upcoming Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.