Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking (50561 Views)

Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos / Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos / Tonto Dikeh Early Morning Selfie Photos Got Fans Talking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by MhizzAJ(f): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
happney65:

Yes we are crazy,crazy like that..Wetin concern us with message..I cant date a woman with no ass or breasts..He get one of my neighbours wey dey use style push herself on me,But i cant find myself fuckiiiing her,breasts she no get,yansh she no get,abi make she go and sit down somewhere jare..

Men like u re easily deceived

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by ionsman: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Her backside and cellulite have a Memorandum of understanding (MOU).

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by cyberwinner1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Is this real?
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by gurunlocker: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Na stretch marks go full that thing...
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by 48noble(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
I see contours
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by remi4ever(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
shocked shocked shocked

Bend her down and everything will be settled

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by dayleke: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dem Neva finish all dis drinks since?
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by remi4ever(m): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
undecidedSo she passed the message with her ASS..?
AYAM not understanding..

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by adetayo234: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Some men are just crazy
The only thing they see in a woman is her boobs and ass
None of them even read the message

Anita's backside is really dangerous

They noticed only boobs and ass because that's what she wants them to notice, the same way you want us to notice your flat boobs
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lalas247...come and see ROCK of ZIMBABIM wey pass your own oooooo
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by happney65: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Men like u re easily deceived

Deceived?with pads you mean or what are you driving at?Guess you dont know me..Ohh i guess you are a definition of the woman i described that is why he dey pain you abi no be so? grin grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by MhizzAJ(f): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
adetayo234:

They noticed only boobs and ass because that's what she wants them to notice, the same way you want us to notice your flat boobs

And the mumu checked my profile
Werey
Better than ur babe/galfriend cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Skubidude(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Padded nyash, abi she don de work for National Assembly
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Harbeyg09(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
98% of the commenters are all about her booty grin

Nigerians and Isokuso are like this grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by hAlexandro(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
undecided undecided Igbe not admirable
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by adetayo234: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

And the mumu checked my profile
Werey
Better than ur babe/galfriend cheesy
I'm not a mumu. If I am, I wouldn't notice what you wanted us to notice tongue.

I don't do babe or girlfriend shiiiit.. ....that's for children tongue

Where I come from, we talk 'bout fiancee and not gf/babe. tongue
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Boyooosa(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
where she dey when Toke Makinwa dey give pple N3m... useless nyansh shaking by force
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by blaquebelle: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Some men are just crazy
The only thing they see in a woman is her boobs and ass
None of them even read the message

Anita's backside is really dangerous
I like your personal text kiss
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Lalas247(f): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Randy91:
Lalas247...come and see ROCK of ZIMBABIM wey pass your own oooooo
Lol this wan has too many ripples in der grin
Ropotor
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by busjeep: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
This op must be an edo guy or delta.... The way the guy use describe the girl asset one make fear catch me. Watin b degerous back side.
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
newsynews:
more lalasticlala
shitttt box
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by SHIJUADE02: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Checkout my sister. . #shhh anita.

Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol this wan has too many ripples in der grin
Ropotor

Lmao....ur ass rock gal!!!!!...but as man ll always be man,in terms of SIZE and MAGNITUDE,I ll go 4 her own....who knw like BIG BIG thing
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by paradice: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
Treasure1919:
Her bumbum is not smooth
Exactly! That ass is ugly!
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by paradice: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Treasure1919:
Her bumbum is not smooth
Exactly! That ass is ugly, at the very least to my taste
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Lalas247(f): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Randy91:

Lmao....ur ass rock gal!!!!!...but as man ll always be man,in terms of SIZE and MAGNITUDE,I ll go 4 her own....who knw like BIG BIG thing
Invite me to the wedding wink
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by kabillion(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Her future is definitely behind her
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lalas247:
Invite me to the wedding wink

hpe u ll get me sponsors
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by muller101(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Expired ass
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by iamtardey: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bae, leave message for messenger wink
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by iamtardey: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Celebrates Birthday With Photos / Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party / Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.