Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking (50538 Views)

Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos / Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos / Tonto Dikeh Early Morning Selfie Photos Got Fans Talking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Oluwatobiloba96(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Endowed indeed!
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by darlenese(f): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fabulocity:
Very lumpy something but it's normal sha

it's old age
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by jojothaiv(m): 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
"Try to destroy her Instagram fans"

RIP to those fans niyen!
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by jojothaiv(m): 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
"Try to destroy her Instagram fans"

RIP to those fans niyen!
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by aziaka111(m): 1:07am On Aug 18, 2017
all dis big big ass una dey praise enter inside now na just water water dey dere.
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by bellotaofeek: 3:07am On Aug 18, 2017
Her wares .... grin
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by migeoart(f): 5:14am On Aug 18, 2017
happney65:

Yes we are crazy,crazy like that..Wetin concern us with message..I cant date a woman with no ass or breasts..He get one of my neighbours wey dey use style push herself on me,But i cant find myself fuckiiiing her,breasts she no get,yansh she no get,abi make she go and sit down somewhere jare..
how many people will breast and ass did u create?
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by udison(m): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Some men are just crazy The only thing they see in a woman is her boobs and ass None of them even read the message
Anita's backside is really dangerous
Thats the only thing we need to see....
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by mamasoljas(f): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2017
F22RAPTOR:
Most of these ladies think their body features are enough to keep a man, but get rudely awakened when he still leaves them due to their bad characters. Also, some of them have got nothing to offer except their bodies, so once the man hits it, he is done and moves on, then they become philosophers like this one up there.

you have said it all. there's more to being a lady than just the body! your brain must function as well and you must be rational!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by isapam: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2017
Davido feeling excited as dammy krane won his case and is declared a free man
watch video here.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL3cKM7w_Fc
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by kechywillz(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2017
This nyash dey like those ones wey dey feature for big booty xvideos
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by alaskido(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2017
Treasure1919:
Her bumbum is not smooth

How do you want the bum bum to be smooth after going through rough terrains and bad weather grin grin. You think it is easy and we have a lot of them out there roaming the streets looking for who to complicate his life.
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by alaskido(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2017
This Anita bum bum has virus o. Men please be aware. If you want to insert from behind make sure you have the latest ANTI-VIRUS installed in your flash drive. grin grin cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by enigmatic741: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
I hate it when all these female celebs upload all these sexually appealing pictures with an Inspirational quote...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK / Sophia Momodu Celebrates Birthday With Photos / Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.