Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking (50737 Views)

Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos / Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos / Tonto Dikeh Early Morning Selfie Photos Got Fans Talking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Badmanbay(m): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
The moment you see your boyfriend or husband flirting with big booty!!!!!
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by iamtardey: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bet why nah? undecided
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by shinarlaura(f): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
happney65:

Yes we are crazy,crazy like that..Wetin concern us with message..I cant date a woman with no ass or breasts..He get one of my neighbours wey dey use style push herself on me,But i cant find myself fuckiiiing her,breasts she no get,yansh she no get,abi make she go and sit down somewhere jare..

grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by iamtardey: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
Damn! lipsrsealed
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by iamtardey: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
cool
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by TourismMan(m): 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
How will I ever Bleep this bittch? Mhen!
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Jakumo(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Obesity is a disease, and this ugly woman is a certified victim of that illness, in its advanced stages.

With a gigantic buttocks that looks like a sack of rotten potatoes, this is one seriously ugly and out-of-shape freak of nature.

This critter looks like its nasty blubber-butt has been subjected to numerous pregnancies and rug-rat productions, yet, it still poses for the usual vain selfie pictures with the vacuous pride of an illiterate village-dweller that it evidently is, and shall remain for the rest of all time.

Ignorance is a chronic disease for sure, and I just lost my appetite looking at this hideous spectacle whose ugliness is to the bone, rather than just skin deep.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by iamtardey: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
you phyne wink
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Sagay212: 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
yansh wey contour and stretch mark go full. tufiakwa
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by edicied: 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Some men are just crazy
The only thing they see in a woman is her boobs and ass
None of them even read the message

Anita's backside is really dangerous
That ass is probably slackly and filled with stretch marks
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by biggy26: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Treasure1919:
Her bumbum is not smooth
Show dem sample joor!
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by handsomeyinka(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Commercial ASS
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by jahsharon: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Some men are just crazy

I understand, the lady in your profile picture has neither boobs nor ass. I hope that isn't you.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Gsentme(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
Geeeerrrrraaaa out of here jareeeee..... Faded notice me actress. All i see is smelling ass like Logos Canaa...
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2017

Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
jahsharon:

I understand, the lady in your profile picture has neither boobs nor ass. I hope that isn't you.

Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Duru009(m): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nonsense!!
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by MOHSHESHI(m): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
she has a bright future behind her
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by DFuture1isU(m): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
potor potor!
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Julius Berger needs to work on that road. It's filled with bumps, slackened tissues and cellulitis and can lead to loss of libido when driving under the influence.
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Chubbiehills(f): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Frenchfriez:

But take a look at the comments, men are duller than goats when they see an arse
can't stop laughing at this. you made my night
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by KingRexUb(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
iskaba Iskebe
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by sofiaelvis(f): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
seen

next⏩
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by MhizzAJ(f): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
blaquebelle:

I like your personal text kiss

thanks
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by brightalo17: 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
F22RAPTOR:
Most of these ladies think their body features are enough to keep a man, but get rudely awakened when he still leaves them due to their bad characters. Also, some of them have got nothing to offer except their bodies, so once the man hits it, he is done and moves on, then they become philosophers like this one up there.

Lol maybe she don take bill chase the guy away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
newsynews:
The message passed by the backside is enough

tongue
classic!
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Henon: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Her ass is do bumpy, why?
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by MENTORCH(m): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
F22RAPTOR:
Most of these ladies think their body features are enough to keep a man, but get rudely awakened when he still leaves them due to their bad characters. Also, some of them have got nothing to offer except their bodies, so once the man hits it, he is done and moves on, then they become philosophers like this one up there.

True lol, women should always think of other things to bring to the table aside your body or looks, coz once the man cums he will get back to his senses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by kobijacobs(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
not attractive to me at all....see her back side sef, very rough
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Some men are just crazy

what else should we look at? Woman ear or her nails?
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Burgerlomo: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
newsynews:
The message passed by the backside is enough

tongue

Which is exactly what we men want grin
Re: Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking by Burgerlomo: 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Some men are just crazy

Abeg madam make U leave dangerous alone, na dat word gangan D men want, cant you see foryasef as D thing shoot out? Oya over to you D doggy style crew cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram / Neo Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo's Deal With Juventus (Video) / Olajumoke Lands Endorsement Deal With Payporte(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.