Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Special Advice To All Slay Queens And Aspiring Slayers! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Special Advice To All Slay Queens And Aspiring Slayers! (915 Views)

Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / Reno Omokri: "Slay Queens' Private Parts Not A Business, Bible Against Slayers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Advice To All Slay Queens And Aspiring Slayers! by Sydney17(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
There was a trend in Nigeria when I was still back home, you get to any restaurant and u have ladies using cutleries(fork,knife,spoon) to eat naturally meant to be devour with fingers (Eba,garri,fufu,amala et al) thinking it's a sign of 'poshness' or it's a sign they are sophisticated! Well dear posh slay mamas! I have been to severally oyinbo restaurant and I can tell u that the white people u trying to emulate also use their fingers for lots of foods even without our traditional washing of hands before eating! You don't see white people eating pizzaz with knife n fork, neither will u see white people eating burgers with spoons,! So pls stop this inferiority complex and be original for once! Eating Eba with your haves doesn't make u less sophisticated or dirty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Advice To All Slay Queens And Aspiring Slayers! by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
Sydney17:
There was a trend in Nigeria when I was still back home, you get to any restaurant and u have ladies using cutleries(fork,knife,spoon) to eat naturally meant to be devour with fingers (Eba,garri,fufu,amala et al) thinking it's a sign of 'poshness' or it's a sign they are sophisticated! Well dear posh slay mamas! I have been to severally oyinbo restaurant and I can tell u that the white people u trying to emulate also use their fingers for lots of foods even without our traditional washing of hands before eating! You don't see white people eating pizzaz with knife n fork, neither will u see white people eating burgers with spoons,! So pls stop this inferiority complex and be original for once! Eating Eba with your haves doesn't make u less sophisticated or dirty

Bro they don't eat stuff that you must wash your hands afterwards with their hands.

It's not about slaying but cultivated habit cos I would rarely eat eba outside with my hands.

2 Likes

Re: Special Advice To All Slay Queens And Aspiring Slayers! by GloriaNinja(f): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
undecided THE WAY YOU PEOPLE CARRY MATTER FOR HEAD SHA, E WEAK ME, STOP WASTING YOUR TIME OVER TRIVIAL DETAILS, USE THAT TIME AND DO SOMETHING ELSE THAT WILL YIELD FRUIT FOR YOU, NOT POST SOME CRAP THAT NOBODY CARES ABOUT. IT WON'T STOP THEM FROM USING CUTLERIES TO EAT EBA OR ANY SWALLOW.

1 Like

Re: Special Advice To All Slay Queens And Aspiring Slayers! by MhizzAJ(f): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
We like over doing things especially in this country(Nigeria)
Re: Special Advice To All Slay Queens And Aspiring Slayers! by MissRaine69(f): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dear Sydney it's quite common to see pizza being eaten with cutlery in Italy. Not one person have I been in Napoli and saw Neapolitans eating pizza with no cutlery. That's my only point of correction.
You also forgot placing the cutlery in the wrong hands.
Re: Special Advice To All Slay Queens And Aspiring Slayers! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Special Advice To All Slay Queens And Aspiring Slayers! by DarkMagic(m): 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin

Re: Special Advice To All Slay Queens And Aspiring Slayers! by olenyi: 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sydney17:

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/world-when-social-media-turned-a-photographic-marvel-into-a-sob-story-369026&ved=0ahUKEwiwrdmhvMvWAhXCuhoKHVI0AT4QFggmMAI&usg=AOvVaw2ElZTFHtwTqSdTuRLcMEIQ

With regards to your profile picture.
Re: Special Advice To All Slay Queens And Aspiring Slayers! by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 30, 2017
MhizzAJ:
We like over doing things especially in this country(Nigeria)
What about kenya?
Re: Special Advice To All Slay Queens And Aspiring Slayers! by IAMSASHY(f): 5:08am On Sep 30, 2017
We ladies cn form if na dat one, I dnt eat swallow at al, I always go 4 pepper soup anytime am out, if it's borny, I wash my hands and chop my tin, my only concern is am 2 careful nt wipe off my lipstick while struggling wt d born grin

(1) (Reply)

Self Acclaimed Virgin Girl Call On Courageous Man To Tear Her Pant – Truegossip / Reason Why Girls Date Guys With Muscles. / Virgins Should Not Marry Non-virgins Due To Sex Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.