Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls (2513 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k / What Business Can I Invest 1.2m? Pls Help With Useful Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by david888: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Pls House wat biz can I start wit 2million and maKe a profit of about 150 to 200k monthly.plsease matured minds

1 Like

Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by aragonchuks(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ftc

Play 2 odds with it on bet9ja ... grin grin
Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by gidimasters(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
aragonchuks:
Ftc

Play 2 odds with it on bet9ja ... grin grin

grin
Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Give me the 2million, OLODO COW
Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by amjustme2: 3:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Invest in Crypto currency. Bitcoin is gaining lots of attention lately and mainstream is gradually pushing its demand, 2 months a go it was worth $2400, today its $4200 and its set to go over $9,000 before the year.

Don't take my word for it. Make your own findings.

You can earn steady daily income on your investment. You don't need to be physically present at any location. You can be anywhere you want.
Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by david888: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2017
Immaculatesnow:
Give me the 2million, OLODO COW
,Always saying Rubbish as Usual wit ur Burnt Brain

1 Like

Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by Epemaya: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2017
Pls there is a bizness you do that will earn you more than 300k per month. Contact me on WhatsApp on 08093164063 for details.
Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by Pandora28: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2017
If you are interested in palmoil and palm kernel oil business, you can contact me on 07035774155.
I need partners in my palm business.
Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by Phargbemmy(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2017
I will advise on the trending business for now:

UBER/Taxify

With 1.5m - 1.8m, you will get a sound tokunbo/naija driven car with economy fuel consumptions.

Driving yourself on either of these platform's guarantees you an average of 80-100k weekly. You should be able to safe , say 30k weekly (depending on you spending rate)

Add me on WhatsApp so that we can talk more. 08186715860

it is highly lucrative.
Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by relevanteism(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2017
It seems you don't know of recent happenings with UBER. If you go for that option OYO is your case
Phargbemmy:
I will advise on the trending business for now:

UBER/Taxify

With 1.5m - 1.8m, you will get a sound tokunbo/naija driven car with economy fuel consumptions.

Driving yourself on either of these platform's guarantees you an average of 80-100k weekly. You should be able to safe , say 30k weekly (depending on you spending rate)

Add me on WhatsApp so that we can talk more. 08186715860

it is highly lucrative.
Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by Nairasolutions: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2017
Contact me for FREE Ebook on list of profitable businesses you can start in Nigeria. Text email to 08167566759
Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by JLM(f): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
If you can loan thus amount to my company we can assure you of paying 50k interest on capital monthly. For 12 months. It's a good restaurant cakes and desserts business. Location ibadan
Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by Jsaviour(f): 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Try not to listen to some of these nairalander problematic and amateur fellows. 2m is a huge money to gamble with. Just calm down, talk to a business consultant and your eyes will be opened to viable businesses that you can do comfortably. Dont just rush or listen to what will confuse you the more. Nairaland is not really a good place to seek for advise most times. You can reach me so I will give you little tips on how to go about researching and getting the right infor. Note: never venture hastely into something you don't fully understand.

5 Likes

Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by Belexy95: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2017
Jsaviour:
Try not to listen to some of these nairalander problematic and amateur fellows. 2m is a huge money to gamble with. Just calm down, talk to a business consultant and your eyes will be opened to viable businesses that you can do comfortably. Dont just rush or listen to what will confuse you the more. Nairaland is not really a good place to seek for advise most times. You can reach me so I will give you little tips on how to go about researching and getting the right infor. Note: never venture hastely into something you don't fully understand.
How do i reach you, will like to discuss some issues with you. . Thanks
Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by Presh555(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
You can try this with little amount and see how it grows

https://www.nairaland.com/4005812/start-biz-just-phone-no#59782160
Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by Ltrust(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
You have wondered what to invest your hard earned money to ensure you good profit in the last quarter of the year. My sure bet to you is agro business and in specific sense palm oil business. Palm oil business is now a goldmine, and very lucrative because it's demand is in excess of supply pushing the price on the uptrend. It is a staple commodity consumed by millions of Nigerians and coupled with the ever geometric increase of the population, the sky is the limit for enthusiastic and passionate entrepreneurs.

Now, you can venture into this business in many ways. You can decide to trade on the commodity. This will be very profitable for people who live in the city as Port Harcourt, Lagos, and Abuja but including the Northern states where palm oil sells at a premium (high cost). You buy cheaply in the western and south-south regions of the country in bulk and sell in the cities to the whole sellers and retailers. Here, you will make profits on a consistent basis. Profit and return on investment range from 30-50% per trade. You repeat this many times by re-investing the initial capital or initial capital + profit and over time gain more profit.

Secondly, you may decide to buy cheaply from the producing states to store ahead of the festive period of December and January when this product trade at skyrocketing prices. The premium prices during the festive period are due to higher demand but low supply of the commodity pushing the prices to record highs. Buying to store and sell during the festive period is a smart business idea for business people. Profit and return on investment from this can range from 50-100%.

Another idea involves buying during the time of the year when the commodity is abundant and selling only when it becomes scarce. Usually, in Nigeria, palm oil sells cheapest between February and April (because it is abundant during that time of the year), and market prices go up between September and January. Profit and return on investment from this can range from 40-80%./07033097160.

1 Like

Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by kingsleycole: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ltrust:
You have wondered what to invest your hard earned money to ensure you good profit in the last quarter of the year. My sure bet to you is agro business and in specific sense palm oil business. Palm oil business is now a goldmine, and very lucrative because it's demand is in excess of supply pushing the price on the uptrend. It is a staple commodity consumed by millions of Nigerians and coupled with the ever geometric increase of the population, the sky is the limit for enthusiastic and passionate entrepreneurs.

Now, you can venture into this business in many ways. You can decide to trade on the commodity. This will be very profitable for people who live in the city as Port Harcourt, Lagos, and Abuja but including the Northern states where palm oil sells at a premium (high cost). You buy cheaply in the western and south-south regions of the country in bulk and sell in the cities to the whole sellers and retailers. Here, you will make profits on a consistent basis. Profit and return on investment range from 30-50% per trade. You repeat this many times by re-investing the initial capital or initial capital + profit and over time gain more profit.

Secondly, you may decide to buy cheaply from the producing states to store ahead of the festive period of December and January when this product trade at skyrocketing prices. The premium prices during the festive period are due to higher demand but low supply of the commodity pushing the prices to record highs. Buying to store and sell during the festive period is a smart business idea for business people. Profit and return on investment from this can range from 50-100%.

Another idea involves buying during the time of the year when the commodity is abundant and selling only when it becomes scarce. Usually, in Nigeria, palm oil sells cheapest between February and April (because it is abundant during that time of the year), and market prices go up between September and January. Profit and return on investment from this can range from 40-80%./07033097160.

1 Like

Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by engrofodile: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2017
Pandora28:
If you are interested in palmoil and palm kernel oil business, you can contact me on 07035774155.
I need partners in my palm business.
we have Palm kernel oil Pko at a good quantity for buyers in drums and tonnes we are in the south east call 08069597360
Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by Dollabiz: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Well.you ask for it
You got one below
Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by careerpluzz: 6:08am On Sep 28, 2017
If you want objective advice from the right quarters you have to provide a little more information about yourself.

For instance, your location, your business experience (if any), your circumstances, your inclination, your preferences and equally important would be your academic qualifications and just maybe your exposure.

This would attract a more informed and discerning advice.

Just my thoughts though.
Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by twaintoy(f): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
With #3000 and your facebook account with over 300 friends, you can join recad media and make #400 daily. If you are interested chat me up on whatsapp 09099156830 or PM me for more info.
Re: What Good Biz Can I Start With 2m Pls by Sobandemojisola: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:
««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit,Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINETINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundrybar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.
««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCHand Custard powder.
««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:

::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals

::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity

::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products

::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)

::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, BARCODE etc)

::: Setting up a factory.

::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

A trial will surely convince you.

Olamoj skills acquisition center
Call: 0-9-0-six-2-six-6-eleven-60
email:omujaidu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills, CHI Plc Lead Gainers As Stock Market Records Marginal Growth / Dangote Groups Distributors / Pump Price Reduction: Buhari Vs Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.