Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Daily Dreams Interpretation - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Dreams Interpretation (71200 Views)

Find Your Christian Dreams Interpretation Here / Help On Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Childofaking: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Raphael81:

1. Jeremiah 29:11-14.... Rain symbolizes blessings see Isaiah 55:10, the dream simply means that God is sending down rain of blessings, another outpouring of his Grace to teach you how to prosper. The roof symbolizes a covering, a barrier an obstacle that tends to shield and prevent anything good from coming to you, hence when the blessings of God comes upon the life of a man, it breaks protocols, that's the reason you could feel the rain touching you eventho you had a roof above your head.

2. The second dream is a confirmation of the first dream the Lord allowed you to see, that means the source( God) from which your blessings flow thru is still opening doors of financial breakthrough for you but to achieve this Sir, you must be very diligent as acknowledged by the HR Manager... May his word come to fulfilment in your life. Amen

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2018
sunnieshell:
hello house,i dreamt some days ago that my wife served me food and when i opened the bowl of soup to eat the meat and fish changed to coakcroach,then i carried the bowl and started picking it and threw it down the system. what could this mean please? thank you.

Always pray hard Sir, pray for God's protection. Many times Satan affect our body system with what we eat, if a person is not prayerful and careful, normal diets become contaminated in the the spirit realm hence, we hear of strange sicknesses affecting even a normal person. Pray against any contamination of your body system and be spiritually alert. God bless you Sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2018
mylove4God:
Hello Raphael. .. I believe something led me to this thread. I think today is the first time I opened religion board directly without being directed from the front page. For the past few days I being searching on how to get an interpretation of a dream which felt so real to me.

I hardly remember my dreams, even if I do within few minutes it clears almost totally except on rare occasions.

In some of my dreams I usually find myself living close to a river or on a boat/ship on a river or coming across a river while travelling on the road. The one I can remember a bit which I dreamt a week ago was that I saw myself and few other people together in an open car, all of a sudden the road turned to a river (the water colour was that of river Nigeria and that is the colour of the river I mostly dream of). As soon as I discovered that we were on a river (the car also turned to a canoe)I struggled to get to a land close by then climb on an abandoned ship which was the first my hand touched when I got to the land. All these while I was alone climbing it. I was able to get to the second floor and when I looked around the floor was looking like an abandoned uncompleted house with spyrogia covering the walls. Then I realised I was alone and those I was initially with were somewhere else safe, relaxing and enjoying themselves. All of a sudden I saw myself with and they asked where I have been all the while.

2. My second dream (which is the reason that I have looking for an interpretation). In the dream, I saw myself talking to a guy who was my friend(I don't know him in reality) after which he left when the discussion ended. Then all of a sudden everyone choosing a spouse and getting married. I had no one to choose until that male friend of mine came and chose me (I can't remember who actually did the choosing between us). In the dream, I least expected to get married that soon and the male friend was someone someone I least expected to be very close to, talk more of getting married to. I was still surprised how within a twinkle of an eye that I was getting married.
Others were rushing to be married by the priest but I waited to be the last. When it go to our turn, I realised that I was not putting on a wedding gown but just a casual wear but partner had his suit on. Then other ladies were in their wedding gown. My partner insisted we should still get married that way, that he does not mind. So the priest went ahead(I remember having a boquet with me),after which we took some pictures then borrowed a wedding gown from some there to take a proper wedding picture. I also noticed the guests there with us were all from the male side. I woke when we all were still taking pictures. It felt so real.

Please assist with the interpretations.

1. A moving car signifies moving forward in life, seeing yourself by the river, crossing the river or crossing a bridge signifies that the dreamer will travel to a foreign land. But before you get to your desired destination, you need a helper and Divine connection so that you will not be stranded at a time you need God most.

2. Wedding bells are ringing, ringing and ringing. Preparation is the key, the Grace is there already but for you to enjoy the Grace you must be prepared to receive it. The dream signifies your current state of mind which is busy with other things which may be important to you but marriage which you don't seem to be prepared for is also coming on the way. You have also set a standard for yourself in terms of your ideal man, but the way God thinks is not the same way man thinks... Prepare and be more friendly to people also.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by operity1996: 10:30am On Sep 17, 2018
Raphael81:
Dream of crossing water: It is a sign that you will travel out of the country.
waoo, this is very correct sit,, I dreamt early last year that me and my sister cross a river.. but tho I don't understand this dream.. but my sister is in China right now,, she won a scholarship.. she doesn't expect it

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by operity1996: 10:41am On Sep 17, 2018
pls sir, i don't usually remember my dream.. I also know it is not a good thing.. pls what can I do... also I had a dream, I got married to a lady who we hardly talk,, but in the dream, she seems not happy with d marriage...

also, if there is a revelation that a light lady is following me around spiritually.. what is d meaning sir, this revelation had made me to hate light lady.. what should I do sir..
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2018
operity1996:
waoo, this is very correct sit,, I dreamt early last year that me and my sister cross a river.. but tho I don't understand this dream.. but my sister is in China right now,, she won a scholarship.. she doesn't expect it

Thank you Jesus, thank you sweet Holy Spirit, for the Holy Spirit reveals the mind of the Father to his children... Your turn is coming soon too bro
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
operity1996:
pls sir, i don't usually remember my dream.. I also know it is not a good thing.. pls what can I do... also I had a dream, I got married to a lady who we hardly talk,, but in the dream, she seems not happy with d marriage...

also, if there is a revelation that a light lady is following me around spiritually.. what is d meaning sir, this revelation had made me to hate light lady.. what should I do sir..

Read Psalms 23 and 8 always before sleeping.... Not remembering a dream can be a sign of spiritual covering, pray against any spiritual covering in your life. Also, pray your way out of the dream of seeing a strange lady. Your spirit is strong despite the plan of Satan to allow a spiritual wife to get attached to you, even the Lady tends not to be happy with such arrangement. Pray always with Psalm 81 and 91 and pls make this confession " My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, therefore I expel any other evil substance in my body"... When Peter was sinking he said " Jesus save me".... Only Jesus can save bro, pray and reject any spiritual wife and I decree and declare this hour that your spiritual eyes be opened in the name of Jesus which is above every other name. Amen
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by mylove4God(f): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Raphael81:

1. A moving car signifies moving forward in life, seeing yourself by the river, crossing the river or crossing a bridge signifies that the dreamer will travel to a foreign land. But before you get to your desired destination, you need a helper and Divine connection so that you will not be stranded at a time you need God most.

2. Wedding bells are ringing, ringing and ringing. Preparation is the key, the Grace is there already but for you to enjoy the Grace you must be prepared to receive it. The dream signifies your current state of mind which is busy with other things which may be important to you but marriage which you don't seem to be prepared for is also coming on the way. You have also set a standard for yourself in terms of your ideal man, but the way God thinks is not the same way man thinks... Prepare and be more friendly to people also.
Thank you so much.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
mylove4God:
Thank you so much.
God bless you Ma

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by sunnieshell(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
Raphael81:

Always pray hard Sir, pray for God's protection. Many times Satan affect our body system with what we eat, if a person is not prayerful and careful, normal diets become contaminated in the the spirit realm hence, we hear of strange sicknesses affecting even a normal person. Pray against any contamination of your body system and be spiritually alert. God bless you Sir
Thank you very much sir,please is there any scriptural verses i can use for the prayer sessions.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
sunnieshell:
Thank you very much sir,please is there any scriptural verses i can use for the prayer sessions.

Pray with Psalms 52,53 and 56
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Danielalhassan66(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
PLEASE SIR WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE GIVING A NEW BOOK IN A DREAM
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Lamasta(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hello Sir pls help me to interpret this dream I had this early morning. In this dream I was walking along a particular road and Dr D.K Olukoya too is coming on that same road so as I was about to pass him I just greeted him saying Man of God well done Sir and immediately he stretched forth his hand and shake me and asked me what I do for a living and I responded that am a graduate that is currently serving my father land he now told me that after service if i did not get a job I should come and be his assistant. After he said this he now told me to accompany him to meet some persons thereafter he now told me that he was in that area for a particular program and that I should join him if I don't mind which I did.

Also in another dream I saw myself about to enter a luxurious bus seems I was the last passenger in the bus so as I was about to enter the bus the bus was about to move as I was approaching the bus I saw the conductor sleeping close to the tire and immediately I woke him up that the bus is already moving and he quickly stood uo and told me to press a button in the door and this Tim the bus is already moving we are running to enter so as I press the button the door opened and we both hop into the bus and I sat down comfortably.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by HopeAlive16(f): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hello Raphael, please help with the meaning of this dream...
I saw myself breaking a naira note into smaller denomination for somebody in a dream. The person was shouting at my mum to break the money down and I was there, so I took the money from him and made change for him. Now this person in question is not smone I would call a friend, more like the enemy. Whats the meaning of that dream?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Rok23: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Good evening I tried sending you a mail.I had a Dream a while back and I need you to help me interpret my dream.I saw myself in the front of a house, a lady was sitting there washing clothes and two dogs were chained at the front of the house. I wanted to enter she asked me to go in but I told her to take the dogs from. there and leave. She left with the dogs immediately and I entered the house and locked the burglary proof. when I got into the house I. met a lady seated there complaining that she was tired of native doctors defrauding her and pastors that her plan was not working. So she packed her things in a box and left the house. Then I sat down on the settee in the parlour a baby girl was close to me we were watching TV, then I started praying for the baby she was laughing, All of a sudden a lady started knocking on the window to let her in so that she can show me how to dress the baby.I refused to let her in then I saw a bag close to me, then I started bringing out new clothes from the bag to the baby and the baby was happy. please help me interpret.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by HopeAlive16(f): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2018
Raphael81:

Pray with Psalms 52,53 and 56
Pls sir reply my msg
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by HopeAlive16(f): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2018
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Childofaking: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2018
Good day sir,

I had this dream. I was standing under a tree with fruits that look like apples , the fruits were exactly like apples and green. I met a man under the tree and i saw him pluck and was eating one of the fruits. When i came and wanted to pluck the fruits he told me that it is not ripe yet. He was explaining something like if you pluck it now it will not be sweet as it will gum or have unpleasant taste. I was wandering why i cant pluck now when i woke up.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by soleny: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Good day everyone,

Please someone should assist me with this interpretation

I had a dream last night that i was in a church congregation. I was in-front giving testimony to members.I told them i had a dream where i was taken to a path.I walked till God directed me to where my credential had being hidden all these while.Under the tree i saw my credentials and number of jobs i should have done and each with the salary scale.E.g like every one year or two years in my career i should be on a particular position with a particular salary.In the dream i saw something like the current salary should be like N 5 million or N 8 million I cannot remember.In the dream i was happy like it has being settled .I talked so much about the testimony that they were all tired and some stop concentrating on my speech.

Thanks as i await your interpretation.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by soleny: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Good day everyone,

I had a dream last night that i was in a church congregation. I was in-front giving testimony to members.I told them i had a dream where i was taken to a path.I walked till God directed me to where my credential had being hidden all these while.Under the tree i saw my credentials and number of jobs i should have done and each with the salary scale.E.g like every one year or two years in my career i should be on a particular position with a particular salary.In the dream i saw something like the current salary should be like N 5 million or N 8 million I cannot remember.In the dream i was happy like it has being settled .I talked so much about the testimony that they were all tired and some stop concentrating on my speech.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
soleny:
Good day everyone,

Your testimony shall come to past in Jesus name
You been freed
Take a bold step to higher Level
You don't need to convince people

2 Likes

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Rok23:
Good evening I tried sending you a mail.I had a Dream a while back and I need you to help me interpret my dream.I saw myself in the front of a house, a lady was sitting there washing clothes and two dogs were chained at the front of the house. I wanted to enter she asked me to go in but I told her to take the dogs from. there and leave. She left with the dogs immediately and I entered the house and locked the burglary proof. when I got into the house I. met a lady seated there complaining that she was tired of native doctors defrauding her and pastors that her plan was not working. So she packed her things in a box and left the house. Then I sat down on the settee in the parlour a baby girl was close to me we were watching TV, then I started praying for the baby she was laughing, All of a sudden a lady started knocking on the window to let her in so that she can show me how to dress the baby.I refused to let her in then I saw a bag close to me, then I started bringing out new clothes from the bag to the baby and the baby was happy. please help me interpret.
Bless kids around
Pray to God to grant you ur heart desire
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by iamsony1(m): 1:06am On Sep 28, 2018
Hi Ralph,I had these dreams months ago and the second one few days ago,please interpret.

(1) in that dream I saw an angel flying above the sky then he became 2,then 3 and 4 all were flying in unison,so I started showing people to see but they don't seem to care,so I followed the angels and they landed in a church, so I entered the church but can't find them,there was service going on and the congregation were sleeping so I tried waking them telling them that angels are here but they wouldn't listen only a few got up to worship, then I turned to the alter and there he was Jesus, then HE said to me " do you see,even in my presence they are weak" and I fell at his feet...

(2) I was asleep few days ago it was evening and I wanted to have a nap,in dat nap I saw myself casting demons,in that dream I used psalm 91 in battling the demons,some I defeated but one was powerful and wouldn't die then I remembered what Christ told his disciples that this kind of demons it is only by fasting and prayer that you shall defeat them,then I woke up.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by haloyeah(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
Good day sir and God bless you for the wonderful works.
Please i need an interpretation of my dream where i opened the front door of my house and behold i saw a cat that has given birth to lot of kittens(children). Immediately i came outside, i saw the little kittens everywhere, some tried to follow me not hurting me but i saw myself kicking them and pushing them away. Some tried to come into my house but i shut the door against them. Thanks
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
haloyeah:
Good day sir and God bless you for the wonderful works.
Please i need an interpretation of my dream where i opened the front door of my house and behold i saw a cat that has given birth to lot of kittens(children). Immediately i came outside, i saw the little kittens everywhere, some tried to follow me not hurting me but i saw myself kicking them and pushing them away. Some tried to come into my house but i shut the door against them. Thanks

Seeing animals in the dream may mean different things depending on what the animals are doing. Now Sir, cats and dogs represents the power and presence of witchcraft spirits in your environment and not too far from you. Pray against monitoring devices of Satan pls, cover and soak your life in the blood of the lamb. Pray with Psalms 24 and 91 God protect you sir

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 12:24am On Sep 29, 2018
iamsony1:
Hi Ralph,I had these dreams months ago and the second one few days ago,please interpret.

(1) in that dream I saw an angel flying above the sky then he became 2,then 3 and 4 all were flying in unison,so I started showing people to see but they don't seem to care,so I followed the angels and they landed in a church, so I entered the church but can't find them,there was service going on and the congregation were sleeping so I tried waking them telling them that angels are here but they wouldn't listen only a few got up to worship, then I turned to the alter and there he was Jesus, then HE said to me " do you see,even in my presence they are weak" and I fell at his feet...

(2) I was asleep few days ago it was evening and I wanted to have a nap,in dat nap I saw myself casting demons,in that dream I used psalm 91 in battling the demons,some I defeated but one was powerful and wouldn't die then I remembered what Christ told his disciples that this kind of demons it is only by fasting and prayer that you shall defeat them,then I woke up.

Hossana in the highest, the angels are singing Hossana in the highest, the angels are worshipping Hossana in the highest.
1. Its a revelation and confirmation of God's word. In the book of Revelations, John informed us that the 7 churches were assigned angels, and from your revelation it shows the state of lukewarmness among Christians and the sorrow that it causes Christ the Bridegroom because the church which is the Bride is showing a non- challant attitude towards his work. Hence, the reason for you being shown this revelation is to intercede on behalf of the church, let the fire of God continue to burn.

2. Pray well sir, when the time is right you will operate fully in the deliverance ministry, most times the Lord gives us secrets to confront the evil one. God bless you Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 12:34am On Sep 29, 2018
Childofaking:
Good day sir,

I had this dream. I was standing under a tree with fruits that look like apples , the fruits were exactly like apples and green. I met a man under the tree and i saw him pluck and was eating one of the fruits. When i came and wanted to pluck the fruits he told me that it is not ripe yet. He was explaining something like if you pluck it now it will not be sweet as it will gum or have unpleasant taste. I was wandering why i cant pluck now when i woke up.

The message in your dream is "Patience"... Fruits are signs of blessings, ripe fruits means your blessings are ripe and ready for harvest, while spoilt fruit means your blessings are under attack and unripe fruit means your blessings are not yet ready to manifest and you must be patient and do good works. Pray that God will protect your blessings and make them ripe. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 12:45am On Sep 29, 2018
HopeAlive16:
Hello Raphael, please help with the meaning of this dream...
I saw myself breaking a naira note into smaller denomination for somebody in a dream. The person was shouting at my mum to break the money down and I was there, so I took the money from him and made change for him. Now this person in question is not smone I would call a friend, more like the enemy. Whats the meaning of that dream?

Money denotes many things, it denotes the bargaining power of a person, it denotes the financial limit of a person and finally denotes the financial capacity and future of a person. As you saw yourself breaking the money into smaller denomination ,it represents your financial limit, that is to say you cannot break through the denomination you gave out and it impedes your financial breakthrough and can lead to stagnancy and retrogression. Pray that Heavens will be open and God will cause his rain of blessings to turn your destiny around. God bless you Ma.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 12:49am On Sep 29, 2018
Danielalhassan66:
PLEASE SIR WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE GIVING A NEW BOOK IN A DREAM

The book symbolizes a non- financial bank where important things are stored. In the realm of the Spirit a book means a new opportunity, an opportunity to arrange all things in the right place. God is giving you another opportunity to access his blessings and for you do put your house in order. God bless you Sir

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 1:00am On Sep 29, 2018
Lamasta:
Hello Sir pls help me to interpret this dream I had this early morning. In this dream I was walking along a particular road and Dr D.K Olukoya too is coming on that same road so as I was about to pass him I just greeted him saying Man of God well done Sir and immediately he stretched forth his hand and shake me and asked me what I do for a living and I responded that am a graduate that is currently serving my father land he now told me that after service if i did not get a job I should come and be his assistant. After he said this he now told me to accompany him to meet some persons thereafter he now told me that he was in that area for a particular program and that I should join him if I don't mind which I did.

Also in another dream I saw myself about to enter a luxurious bus seems I was the last passenger in the bus so as I was about to enter the bus the bus was about to move as I was approaching the bus I saw the conductor sleeping close to the tire and immediately I woke him up that the bus is already moving and he quickly stood uo and told me to press a button in the door and this Tim the bus is already moving we are running to enter so as I press the button the door opened and we both hop into the bus and I sat down comfortably.

1. Seeing yourself walking on the road shows that a person is moving on a path towards fulfillment of his future, but it is a journey you can't go alone hence you need a mentor, a guide, someone to assist you and the person must bring you closer to God, hence you saw Olukoya as a mentor, who will bring you closer to God and also mentor you. It is in working selflessly for God that you can move to the next level in life.

2. Pray for speed and the Grace to move forward in life. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by HopeAlive16(f): 6:11am On Sep 29, 2018
Raphael81:

Money denotes many things, it denotes the bargaining power of a person, it denotes the financial limit of a person and finally denotes the financial capacity and future of a person. As you saw yourself breaking the money into smaller denomination ,it represents your financial limit, that is to say you cannot break through the denomination you gave out and it impedes your financial breakthrough and can lead to stagnancy and retrogression. Pray that Heavens will be open and God will cause his rain of blessings to turn your destiny around. God bless you Ma.
Thanks and God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Lamasta(m): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Raphael81:

1. Seeing yourself walking on the road shows that a person is moving on a path towards fulfillment of his future, but it is a journey you can't go alone hence you need a mentor, a guide, someone to assist you and the person must bring you closer to God, hence you saw Olukoya as a mentor, who will bring you closer to God and also mentor you. It is in working selflessly for God that you can move to the next level in life.

2. Pray for speed and the Grace to move forward in life. God bless you
Thanks Sir am grateful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply)

COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements / Where 2 Oceans Meet And Do Not Mix, Unbelivable Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.