Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Daily Dreams Interpretation - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Dreams Interpretation (71268 Views)

Find Your Christian Dreams Interpretation Here / Help On Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by loucbou: 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
perezeghi:

Pls give an interpretation to my dream
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dream about fear from falling from a height, building, mountain or tall ladder. Once you see yourself afraid of heights in a dream especially when you have ascended, it simply means that you should pray against near success syndrome and pray against the spirit of rising and falling.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Net, fence and wall; When you see any of these in your dream, it's a sign that there is an obstacle trying to block you from moving forward in life.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Seeing yourself in a foreign country simply means that God will bless you beyond your expectations, open international opportunities and it shows that God will announce you internationally.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Counting of money: Counting money in the dream is a sign of financial blessings depending on what is counted in the dream.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 12:01am On Sep 16, 2022
Seeing yourself with prominent men in the society/ country: It shows that God will bless the dreamer with connections and people who are important will recognize the dreamer.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2022
Climbing staircase and ladder: Signifies that the dreamer will attain a great height in future
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2022
Climbing a mountain: Shows that the dreamer will attain a higher height and level in life but with great tests, perseverance and dedication.

2 Likes

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by OGFarrakhan: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Sir, thank you for the good work that you’re doing on here. I dreamt and I would appreciate if you can interpret that for me.

On January, 9 I had this dreams on the same day.

1) We were in a house and I was in a room relaxing then I heard my uncle asking who’s opening the kitchen door, so everyone at home came out and to everyone’s surprise a tall man with no face holding a walking stick come out from the main door into the room. Everyone was just surprised looking at him while he roam before I woke up.

2) I dreamt that I was wearing slippers that it cut and had to walk barefooted to look for place to buy a new one. On my way I think I lost direction but low and behold, I got back on the right track and even saw my uncle who ask me what am I doing here and I told him that I was going home but my slippers cut so I’m looking for place to buy some and he told me I should be in a hurry. Not far from where I saw my uncle; I saw two shops the first one looks like a provision shop where I ask and the lady told me, there’s none but the second shop looks like a shop they sell slippers as I walk towards the place then I woke.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Seb4luv1: 9:22am On Jan 12, 2023
Pls I have a dream that I need an explanation to, I saw myself in a place where a man was breaking palm kernel for me, but I don't recall if I was buying it or not but from the dream he already gave me one he broke before he breaking the on that has seven seeds
The palm kernel he broke for me has 7 seeds inside and immediately he wanted to keep it for himself when I grab it with my hand I told him what he needed this one from because it is mine unless he tells me what he needs it for then I could give him. He said he wants to use the water from the kernel for medicine but when I grad the kernel and covered it with my palm, immediately it's seems the light went off and later came up. But before I work up, I didn't see myself giving it to him. Please do any one have a good interpretation
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Seb4luv1: 9:57am On Jan 12, 2023
I saw myself in a place where a man was breaking palm kernel for me, but I don't recall if I was buying it.

He broke first one and gave me the seed inside and he brought out another one ane broke it,
the second one  has 7 seeds inside,
immediately he wanted to keep it for himself then I grab it with my hand  and I told him what he needed this one for because it is mine unless he tells me what he needs it for then I could give him. He said he wants to use the water from the kernel for medicine. but then I grab the kernel and covered it with my palm, and immediately it's seems the light went off and later came up. But before I work up, I didn't see myself giving it to him.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by HelpYourself(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
OGFarrakhan:
Sir, thank you for the good work that you’re doing on here. I dreamt and I would appreciate if you can interpret that for me.

On January, 9 I had this dreams on the same day.

1) We were in a house and I was in a room relaxing then I heard my uncle asking who’s opening the kitchen door, so everyone at home came out and to everyone’s surprise a tall man with no face holding a walking stick come out from the main door into the room. Everyone was just surprised looking at him while he roam before I woke up.

2) I dreamt that I was wearing slippers that it cut and had to walk barefooted to look for place to buy a new one. On my way I think I lost direction but low and behold, I got back on the right track and even saw my uncle who ask me what am I doing here and I told him that I was going home but my slippers cut so I’m looking for place to buy some and he told me I should be in a hurry. Not far from where I saw my uncle; I saw two shops the first one looks like a provision shop where I ask and the lady told me, there’s none but the second shop looks like a shop they sell slippers as I walk towards the place then I woke.

I have Responded to your DM

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by OGFarrakhan: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thank you, sir

I have checked my profile and can’t find it. I would appreciate if you can assist me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.