Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Daily Dreams Interpretation - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Dreams Interpretation (72038 Views)

Find Your Christian Dreams Interpretation Here / Help On Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
I keep seeing myself playing music and been with prominent men. What could it mean?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Childofaking: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Raphael81:

The message in your dream is "Patience"... Fruits are signs of blessings, ripe fruits means your blessings are ripe and ready for harvest, while spoilt fruit means your blessings are under attack and unripe fruit means your blessings are not yet ready to manifest and you must be patient and do good works. Pray that God will protect your blessings and make them ripe. God bless you.
Thank you sir.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
I keep seeing myself playing music and been with prominent men. What could it mean?

What type of music? Are u a Musician? Can you be more elaborate pls

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
Raphael81:

yes I play gospel
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
Raphael81:

yes I play instruments
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Danielalhassan66(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Raphael81:

The book symbolizes a non- financial bank where important things are stored. In the realm of the Spirit a book means a new opportunity, an opportunity to arrange all things in the right place. God is giving you another opportunity to access his blessings and for you do put your house in order. God bless you Sir
okay sir how can i put my house in order sir or what do u mean by statement
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Danielalhassan66:
okay sir how can i put my house in order sir or what do u mean by statement

Please read Romans 8:27 and 1st Corinthians 2:10. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Danielalhassan66(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Raphael81:

Please read Romans 8:27 and 1st Corinthians 2:10. God bless you
thanks sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2018
1. I dreamt I was in the midst of some chaps we were praying and then Pastor Adeboye of redeem came to lay hands on me and start praying for me.

2. I saw my former prophet in a house and she told my mom that we should all come for vigil o including me, but I wasn't mindful of it, so when we left the building, I saw some guys driving out a car so it was Iike they were monitoring and following me and so I quickly ran away to hide to see if they will be moving away or not but they didn't maybe they were waiting for me, I woke up when I slept back I saw that scene again and someone was telling me that those guys are not planning to arm me but wanted to keep some money with me. And I started walking up the street and I saw a very big trailer block the entrance of the street while trying to enter and I was waiting for the trailer to move and asking who pack the trailer there. Thanks.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by soladnet14: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2018
Please I dreamt that I was in my church listening to sermon, and suddenly the preacher just disappeared and her dress was on ground, everything became dark, I then saw myself been carried away not been able to move or help myself.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
soladnet14:
Please I dreamt that I was in my church listening to sermon, and suddenly the preacher just disappeared and her dress was on ground, everything became dark, I then saw myself been carried away not been able to move or help myself.

Pray that the Holy Spirit guides you to the right path and may God preserve u too.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by soladnet14: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2018
Raphael81:

Pray that the Holy Spirit guides you to the right path and may God preserve u too.

Amen in Jesus Mighty Name
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by aribitoye(m): 7:20am On Oct 23, 2018
I had a dream and I saw an old woman from my village that I know very well. She prepared moimoi for me (my best food in real life). Meanwhile, I had been told through a word of knowledge not to eat of it that she planned to kill me. So I pretended that I ate of it and gave it back to her and she ate. Soon after eating it, she died. I kind of was rejoicing in the dream and shared the testimony with my aunt (still in the dream). After which I woke up
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2018
Hi. I dream almost all of the time no matter how short my nap or sleep is. Is this normal at all?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
alexdidi:
Hi. I dream almost all of the time no matter how short my nap or sleep is. Is this normal at all?
If your dreams come from God, then you're blessed
Maybe you be next G. O.
Na so prophet dey start
Work more on interpretation
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
aribitoye:
I had a dream and I saw an old woman from my village that I know very well. She prepared moimoi for me (my best food in real life). Meanwhile, I had been told through a word of knowledge not to eat of it that she planned to kill me. So I pretended that I ate of it and gave it back to her and she ate. Soon after eating it, she died. I kind of was rejoicing in the dream and shared the testimony with my aunt (still in the dream). After which I woke up
you're blessed
Always Thank God for His protection on you

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
Frederick7:
1. I dreamt I was in the midst of some chaps we were praying and then Pastor Adeboye of redeem came to lay hands on me and start praying for me.

2. I saw my former prophet in a house and she told my mom that we should all come for vigil o including me, but I wasn't mindful of it, so when we left the building, I saw some guys driving out a car so it was Iike they were monitoring and following me and so I quickly ran away to hide to see if they will be moving away or not but they didn't maybe they were waiting for me, I woke up when I slept back I saw that scene again and someone was telling me that those guys are not planning to arm me but wanted to keep some money with me. And I started walking up the street and I saw a very big trailer block the entrance of the street while trying to enter and I was waiting for the trailer to move and asking who pack the trailer there. Thanks.
Sir, I'm yet to hear from you on this, thanks.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:35am On Oct 25, 2018
aribitoye:

The message to your dream is continuous obedience to the instruction of God and the application of wisdom in your daily life. You must be wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove. I release Grace for you to overcome your enemies. Amen

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2018
Frederick7:
Sir, I'm yet to hear from you on this, thanks.

1. Two messages in your dream sir; praying, seeing a great man of God and laying of hands. Praying in a dream is a sign that your innerman is active especially as you were praying in the midsts of believers, seeing a man of God in a dream is a sign of God's counsel in your activities and for the laying of hands is a sign of sharing in the Grace and qualities that such man of God possess. Hence, you must keep on praying and you will see the manifestation of his glory.

2. It shows you the need to listen to godly counsel, also to be careful with people you hang out with. Finally, pray against any obstacle preventing you from gaining access to your place of glory. God bless you Sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ayomilore: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pastor Ralph. How are sir? Please help me interprete these dreams
1 Saw a lady in my neighborhood resting her head on me while my wife was on the bed pretending like sleeping
2 Saw a former girlfriend asking after me from my mum and someone at the entrance to my flat like she forced her say in and ran over me and made me fall.
3 I was standing before a typist typing our final university result with 2 men waiting to collect it from the typist I made 2.1 3.6 precisely another guy made 4.4 and I heard the typist complaining bitterly about one man who she accused have been delaying many people from graduating and she said he's the one that delayed our result till now when it's being released.

Thanks sir.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
Raphael81:

1. Two messages in your dream sir; praying, seeing a great man of God and laying of hands. Praying in a dream is a sign that your innerman is active especially as you were praying in the midsts of believers, seeing a man of God in a dream is a sign of God's counsel in your activities and for the laying of hands is a sign of sharing in the Grace and qualities that such man of God possess. Hence, you must keep on praying and you will see the manifestation of his glory.

2. It shows you the need to listen to godly counsel, also to be careful with people you hang out with. Finally, pray against any obstacle preventing you from gaining access to your place of glory. God bless you Sir
Thanks so much Sir! God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ayomilore: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
Oga Ralph. Please help me with my dreams. Thanks sir.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2018
ayomilore:
Pastor Ralph. How are sir? Please help me interprete these dreams
1 Saw a lady in my neighborhood resting her head on me while my wife was on the bed pretending like sleeping
2 Saw a former girlfriend asking after me from my mum and someone at the entrance to my flat like she forced her say in and ran over me and made me fall.
3 I was standing before a typist typing our final university result with 2 men waiting to collect it from the typist I made 2.1 3.6 precisely another guy made 4.4 and I heard the typist complaining bitterly about one man who she accused have been delaying many people from graduating and she said he's the one that delayed our result till now when it's being released.

Thanks sir.

Morning Sir, you first and second dreams are warning to you, simply put " Don't go back nor give way to what once gave you pleasure " Focus on your family and what is ahead of you. The 3rd dream is just a flash back of your school days and you must of dwell on your past glory sir. God bless you Sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ayomilore: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2018
Thanks sir. Please help me with this.
I was inside a bus that is about to take off was earlier sitting at the middle row but went to the back row I now moved back to the middle row and when I got there I looked back and saw some things that look like earpiece that I forgot I quickly stretched my hand to take them and while at the middle row I met a lady that was telling me about the job she got the lady look like one of the presenters in TVC and she seems to be telling me that her uncle is one Otunba that knows Tinubu and Bihari. I also saw some guys hanging by the rear door while picking the things I forgot I think they are also billed to enter the bus too. The bus look like all those that are used for private and not for commercial purpose.
Thanks sir.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 31, 2018
please im in a desperate situation. Nothing seems to be working for me and my family. We lost our parents two years ago. Furthermore i have dreams where i see myself in my secondary school often in uniform and i cant seem to get home in the dream. Just this morning i had sucj a dream and i saw some of my mates from my time there and a teacher. We some were in uniform. I was in a sort of corporate. I noticed some girls looking at me too. Please help. I feel defeated each time i dream that way...
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by aribitoye(m): 5:10am On Nov 02, 2018
I was in a grocery store to buy stuffs. After checking out what I wanted to buy, I brought out 200 Naira clean note to pay. The grocery man collected it and was about leaving when after a while he started saying that I haven't paid him. I got very furious and told him that we should check the CCTV camera. He obliged and when we checked, alas, he saw that I truly paid him. He started begging me, but I said I will seize his coat as a sign of punishment for lying against me. I did seize the coat and wore it then I woke up. Thanks
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
aribitoye:
I was in a grocery store to buy stuffs. After checking out what I wanted to buy, I brought out 200 Naira clean note to pay. The grocery man collected it and was about leaving when after a while he started saying that I haven't paid him. I got very furious and told him that we should check the CCTV camera. He obliged and when we checked, alas, he saw that I truly paid him. He started begging me, but I said I will seize his coat as a sign of punishment for lying against me. I did seize the coat and wore it then I woke up. Thanks

God always justifies his children. The message of your dream is simple, you must be prayerful and careful in all you do, any temptation you face , take it in good faith because God justifies his children and also compensate them for their loss. God bless you Sir

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
please im in a desperate situation. Nothing seems to be working for me and my family. We lost our parents two years ago. Furthermore i have dreams where i see myself in my secondary school often in uniform and i cant seem to get home in the dream. Just this morning i had sucj a dream and i saw some of my mates from my time there and a teacher. We some were in uniform. I was in a sort of corporate. I noticed some girls looking at me too. Please help. I feel defeated each time i dream that way...
Send me a private message pls
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
ayomilore:
Thanks sir. Please help me with this.
I was inside a bus that is about to take off was earlier sitting at the middle row but went to the back row I now moved back to the middle row and when I got there I looked back and saw some things that look like earpiece that I forgot I quickly stretched my hand to take them and while at the middle row I met a lady that was telling me about the job she got the lady look like one of the presenters in TVC and she seems to be telling me that her uncle is one Otunba that knows Tinubu and Bihari. I also saw some guys hanging by the rear door while picking the things I forgot I think they are also billed to enter the bus too. The bus look like all those that are used for private and not for commercial purpose.
Thanks sir.

A moving vehicle signifies that the dreamer is moving forward in life. Also , your discussion with the lady in the bus shows that you need Divine connection and helpers to progress to the next stage of your career. May God connect you to your destiny helpers at the right time, in the name of Jesus I pray. Amen
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by ayomilore: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
Raphael81:

A moving vehicle signifies that the dreamer is moving forward in life. Also , your discussion with the lady in the bus shows that you need Divine connection and helpers to progress to the next stage of your career. May God connect you to your destiny helpers at the right time, in the name of Jesus I pray. Amen

Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nephilim: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2018
What does it mean!! I disvirgined a lady and there was massive blood on our genitals becos of that! I don't really know who the lady is, also we weren't alone, there were some other ladies too watching.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nephilim:
What does it mean!! I disvirgined a lady and there was massive blood on our genitals becos of that! I don't really know who the lady is, also we weren't alone, there were some other ladies too watching.

If you attend a Church, kindly meet ur pastor

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) / 10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.