Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Help! Please How Do I Change My Samsung S4 From 4g To 2g - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Please How Do I Change My Samsung S4 From 4g To 2g (812 Views)

How Can Force 4G To Work On My Tecno Wx4 Phone I'm Tire Of Using 3G And H+pls / How To Increase Your Phone Sd-card From From 4g-128g / How To Switch From 3g To 2g On Gionee M6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Please How Do I Change My Samsung S4 From 4g To 2g by myenvironalert(m): 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Please help. It's draining my battery
Re: Help! Please How Do I Change My Samsung S4 From 4g To 2g by chekz169: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
You can change it in Network mode but its obvious that samsung ba3 sucks, better still... go buy a power bank
Re: Help! Please How Do I Change My Samsung S4 From 4g To 2g by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
grin
Re: Help! Please How Do I Change My Samsung S4 From 4g To 2g by Freeko4: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dial this code on ur phone *#*#4636#*#* and a menu will pop up. Select device information & scroll down, u will see: select prefer network type, click on it and change ur network to GSM AUTO (PRL) and that's all. Ur network is now on 2G
Re: Help! Please How Do I Change My Samsung S4 From 4g To 2g by myenvironalert(m): 12:42am On Aug 18, 2017
Freeko4:
Dial this code on ur phone *#*#4636#*#* and a menu will pop up. Select device information & scroll down, u will see: select prefer network type, click on it and change ur network to GSM AUTO (PRL) and that's all. Ur network is now on 2G

I got a response that the number I dialed is not correct.seems I'm not getting it

help pls
Re: Help! Please How Do I Change My Samsung S4 From 4g To 2g by OVA200(m): 6:26am On Aug 18, 2017
Go to SETTINGS click on MORE NETWORKS then click MOBILE NETWORKS then click NETWORK MODE then you will see all the available networks then pick GSM ONLY.
Re: Help! Please How Do I Change My Samsung S4 From 4g To 2g by myenvironalert(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2017
cry
OVA200:
Go to SETTINGS click on MORE NETWORKS then click MOBILE NETWORKS then click NETWORK MODE then you will see all the available networks then pick GSM ONLY.

Tried that severally but it didn't change . cry
OVA200:

Tried that severally but it didn't change .
Re: Help! Please How Do I Change My Samsung S4 From 4g To 2g by GrandMufti: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2017
myenvironalert:

I got a response that the number I dialed is not correct.seems I'm not getting it

help pls

Don't copy and paste the code, it won't work. Dial.
Re: Help! Please How Do I Change My Samsung S4 From 4g To 2g by OVA200(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
myenvironalert:
cry

Tried that severally but it didn't change . cry

Tried that severally but it didn't change .
If the phone is rooted you may try MTK engineering mode
Re: Help! Please How Do I Change My Samsung S4 From 4g To 2g by Darkseid(m): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
If you know how to use xposed, then try intelli 3g module or just install a custom rom.
Re: Help! Please How Do I Change My Samsung S4 From 4g To 2g by Freeko4: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
myenvironalert:

help pls

Don't copy and paste it on ur dialer, but rather dial it on ur dialer, am using the same phone to type dis and it is working.
Re: Help! Please How Do I Change My Samsung S4 From 4g To 2g by RSVP: 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dial *#*#4636*#*#

It will bring out the menu and you can change whatever settings you need to change there.

Press d code slowly.
Re: Help! Please How Do I Change My Samsung S4 From 4g To 2g by myenvironalert(m): 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
RSVP:
Dial *#*#4636*#*#

It will bring out the menu and you can change whatever settings you need to change there.

Press d code slowly.
RSVP:
Dial *#*#4636*#*#

Press d code slowly.
Freeko4:

Don't copy and paste it on ur dialer, but rather dial it on ur dialer, am using the same phone to type dis and it is working.
RSVP:
Dial *#*#4636*#*#

Press d code slowly.

Thanks a lot guys. It worked

(1) (Reply)

Hp 255 G4 Amd For Sale / Gionee Offering Discount On Their Phones / Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy Note 9 Will Not Have In-screen Fingerprint Scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.