Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead (2061 Views)

DHQ: Nigerian Military Not Recruiting Boko Haram Ex-Fighters’ / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers / IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by Najokee: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Conductor4d:

Go away Yoruba moozlem. My director said he won't touch an unclean abubakou Hoelori that has been double penetrated by smelly half baked Arabian boys cheesy cheesy

Hehehehe your confusion no get base 2...you are even confusing yourself with your lies.......see your comment below....were you high were you were typing...no wonder Kanu call you guy P's & I's it grin grin grin

conductor1010:
Hoelori is not happy with you. Hoelori told me that I should arrange a meeting for her with Kanu right after she rides that lebanse dick finish.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by Gotze1: 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
conductor1010:
If Nigeria is not a zoo, why should a soldier use live bullets on innocent people he ought to be protecting in the first place?

A lot of skull mining pigs were rejoicing over his "death." God punish pigs.
Yinmu, we all know who are pigs. Our dilector already confirmed it. So no amount of shifting goal post can change that.
Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by Gotze1: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neminc:
Y'all got it wrong. The dude actually died but God used Nnamdi Kanu to raise him from the dead.That's the fact,
I was there live. It was a huge fight between Mazi Kanu and the devil but he eventually prevailed by pulling out the devil's two horns. If you think I'm lying, check any new picture of the devil and you'll see he doesn't have horns anymore. Mazi Kanu, the Ohamadike 1, the remover of Satan's horns, Ride on, we are solidly behind you

1 Like

Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by Gotze1: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
conductor1010:

Hoelori is not happy with you. Hoelori told me that I should arrange a meeting for her with Kanu right after she rides that lebanse dick finish. cheesy
Incoherent. Can any of your lineage move closer to olori. Yinmu. Your father self cannot clean her shoe, he's too small for that.
Re: IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead by papaejima1: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
AlwaysPad:
That is Igbos for you.

They'd do anything to get what they want. They are very proud and greedy with hearts full of hatred even amongst themselves.

I seriously can't imagine what their Biafra would look like after secession.
That shouldn't be your concern.
Biafra can be anything it wants to be so long as you are not part of it and happy in your enclave, why worry and wonder?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Members Arrested By The Nigeria Army, Forced To Swim In Mud(photos) / United Nations Lends Megaphone To Genocidal Military Dictator Buhari / You Can’t Give 10 Slots To North, 3 To S-west, 10 To S-south & Zero To East & Yo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.