Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. (5502 Views)

Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times / 2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by IgboSubmarine: 6:13am On Aug 18, 2017
Nigeria is a country filled with educated illiterates.

A nation where people refuse to learn good things from other nations.

Imagine the useless Federal Government led by the Arewa people asking the court to cancel Kanu's bail when those who gave the genocidal October 1st declaration haven't been arrested since June.

HOW TO STOP NNAMDI KANU

1) Convince the Igbos to believe in One Nigeria the way United Kingdom convinced the Scots to believe in the Union

2) Ask United Nations to conduct a Referendum to silent Kanu once and for all

3) Once the Igbos vote a yes for Nigeria, declare media blackout against Kanu.

In summary, follow the path of the United Kingdom when the issue of Scottish Independence arose.

23 Likes

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by Cyynthia(f): 6:19am On Aug 18, 2017
I wish they could give Igbos referendum and we Yorubas too. I guess Fed govt is afraid, because they know what the outcome would be. But whether they conduct referendum or not, we won't stop agitating because freedom is all we seek and freedom we must get.

We must continue until they succumb.

Oduduwa must come.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by captleonerd(m): 6:24am On Aug 18, 2017
Someone has to move the motion for referendum. Buhari or osibanjo can't do it on their own. Talk to your senators to move the motion. Stop blaming outsiders.

What would have worked before all the hate speech will be

1.) Getting the support of your own senators for referendum

2.) Getting the support of the middle belt (shouldn't be difficult. The fulanis have not been good to them)

3.) Getting the support of the south south (they'll be happy to have their own country)

4 ) getting the support of the southwest (not difficult as at 2014 before radio Biafra started insulting us. We were sitting on the fence before KANU called us names)

But after all the hate speech, threats and counter threats. Things are more difficult now but still achievable.

This is a democracy. If you want a referendum move the motion at the national assembly.

Stop blaming others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by limeta(f): 6:27am On Aug 18, 2017
They 've a way
They do it every day
Shoot .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by captleonerd(m): 6:28am On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:
I wish they could give Igbos referendum and we Yorubas too. I guess Fed govt is afraid, because they know what the outcome would be. But whether they conduct referendum or not, we won't stop agitating because freedom is all we seek and freedom we mu get.

Oduduwa must come.
be proud ofnyour identity. Osu ibo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by profhezekiah: 6:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Op it is ur leaders that are restricting ur freedom,ur still enjoying their illegal wealth they are getting from Nigeria

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by Temidayo9(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2017
I wonder how Educated individual will see Fed Govt as an Individual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by ProWalker: 6:32am On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:
I wish they could give Igbos referendum and we Yorubas too. I guess Fed govt is afraid, because they know what the outcome would be. But whether they conduct referendum or not, we won't stop agitating because freedom is all we seek and freedom we must get.

Oduduwa must come.

As an Igbo man, you will not get Biafra if you can't put your destiny into your hands but will want Yorubas to help you by your subtle blackmail.
Meanwhile, you are a coward that sit behind a china phone to type garbage on an anonymous form
A fo'fun gbemu grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by chinybelle(f): 6:34am On Aug 18, 2017
Cyynthia:

Oduduwa must come.
What exactly are you getting freed from?
Bad leadership in the new country.
Or will your import leaders?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:44am On Aug 18, 2017
They are coming

15 Likes

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by IgboSubmarine: 6:46am On Aug 18, 2017
chinybelle:

Things we are getting freed from

1) Hausa Fulani internal colonialism

2) Fulani herdsmen terrorism

3) Unitary system of Nigeria

4) Elites using Abuja police, military and touts street urchins to protect their corruption by suppressing peaceful protest using security officers recruited from antagonizing tribes eg Charly boy example.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by expensiveguyman(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2017
FG headed by the Islamic illiterate are coward. they know it very well that if referendum is conducted today Nigerian will be no more. that's why they resorted in violent persecution of the chosen one. the SUN must surely RISE no matter how they try

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by BLACKdagger: 7:26am On Aug 18, 2017
captleonerd:
be proud ofnyour identity. Osu ibo

Abobaku yoruba muslim u no dey shame ni?.
Thats ur sister clamouring for freedom.
Coward.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by mpianya39(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin Zoo government and BMC no the outcome na

6 Likes

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by mpianya39(m): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
tongue wink grin sad wink wink angry wink grin sad undecided cheesy cool cool can't wait to see the wild PIG in chain.

you mean this grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by GMBuhari: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2017
Since you know what to do

Do it, nobody owes you any favors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by BLACKdagger: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2017
chinybelle:

As u fine reach so those wigs just covered an empty head?. undecided

U havnt heard abt killing and raping and destroying of crops from herdsmen yet the FG keeeps mute?.
U havnt heard of oil wells own buy cabals in the north yet the oil comes from south.
Well atleast if u are free from anyother thing that one alone is enuff.

Nawao...its big problem when som1 sees the chains tying him/her down as a jewelry.
People like u are the problems why things will remainthe way they are

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Biafra will not come via referendum. Because Referendum is a democratic tool for civilized people. We are aware that we are majorly illiterates in this country and our politics is tribal communism decorated with Dictatorship, but masquerading as democracy.

The bitter truth is that Biafra can only come by War. A little massacre here and there and the world steps in and supports those with Oil, and help them secede.

Unfortunately, this is the fastest way to achieve Biafra. Blood has always been a barter for power and freedom.

Since we can not afford common-sense, it is natural that we must accept our fate.

RIP to those who will die, in advance.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by Integrityfarms(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2017
Wisdom is elusive to the Nigerian leasers

2 Likes

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by attackgat: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2017
captleonerd:
Someone has to move the motion for referendum. Buhari or osibanjo can't do it on their own. Talk to your senators to move the motion. Stop blaming outsiders.

2.) Getting the support of the middle belt (shouldn't be difficult. The fulanis have not been good to them)

3.) Getting the support of the south south (they'll be happy to have their own country)

4 ) getting the support of the southwest (not difficult as at 2014 before radio Biafra started insulting us. We were sitting on the fence before KANU called us names)

But after all the hate speech, threats and counter threats. Things are more difficult now but still achievable.

This is a democracy. If you want a referendum move the motion at the national assembly.

Stop blaming others

In other words, we should lick the a$$ of all of you just because Lugard came in 1914 to say we are all Nigerians?

Lol

7 Likes

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by maclatunji: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2017
captleonerd:

Stop blaming others

They don't have this kind of sophistication and can only promote hate and divisiveness.

1 Like

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by captleonerd(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Abobaku yoruba muslim u no dey shame ni?.
Thats ur sister clamouring for freedom.
Coward.
funny. I've been shot in the chest by robbers. I didn't turn my back and I didn't die. Have you? What's your definition of a coward? You need to have your head checked.

You can ask for pictures if you doubt me.

Modified: I'm a xtian. Stop fooling yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by captleonerd(m): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU SEE THE PROBLEM I ALWAYS HAVE WITH YOU YORUBA MUSLIMS... YORUBA CHRISTIAN LIKE CYNTHIA WANT WANTS HER OWN NATION BUT YOU MUSLIMS AMONG THEM WOULD NEVER ALLOW THAT TO SEE THE LIGHT OF THE DAY.angry
the problem I have with you ipob miscreants is the foolish assumption that every Yoruba not on your side is a Muslim. Infact 60% of Yoruba xtians are not in support of your hate fueled campaign. I doubt if you are more xtian than I am. Stop being ignorant

2 Likes

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by captleonerd(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2017
attackgat:

In other words, we should lick the a$$ of all of you just because Lugard came in 1914 to say we are all Nigerians?

Lol
Nigeria is sovereign country in a democracy. Nothing gets done without the senate. A motion was moved before the Scots got their referendum. If you want a referendum then do what the Scots did. Move a motion in the house
Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by captleonerd(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU SEE THE PROBLEM I ALWAYS HAVE WITH YOU YORUBA MUSLIMS... YORUBA CHRISTIAN LIKE CYNTHIA WANT WANTS HER OWN NATION BUT YOU MUSLIMS AMONG THEM WOULD NEVER ALLOW THAT TO SEE THE LIGHT OF THE DAY.angry
the problem I have with you ipob miscreants is the foolish assumption that every Yoruba not on your side is a Muslim. Infact 60% of Yoruba xtians are not in support of your hate fueled campaign. I doubt if you are more xtian than I am. Stop being ignorant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK: Instead Of Arresting Kanu, Defeat Him Through A Referendum. by UGLEEBOI: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2017
mpianya39:

you mean this grin grin grin

No! More like this... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Blunder In President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To Joe Biden / Enugu Bans Unauthorised Social, Sporting Activities In Public Schools / True Story Abut D Couples Killed By IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.