Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) (24462 Views)

Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) / Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler / F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Baba why u dey switch priick like ashawo naa
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by AMvanquish: 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Buh this guy released som tracks like about around 2008-2009.. he even did a song about arsenal if im right. I like his flow tho..
No b today
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by rileest: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Guy was in the music game way back and he's one hell of a great artist. I'm still a huge fan of his "moonlight serenade" and "as the world turns" songs. You can check out both on youtube. I believe he's learned a lot from his hiatus and he knows what he's doing. He has great potential of making It big in music. I just hope he reaches his full potential and he has figured out a way to work around the Nigerian music market

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Duru009(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
You have a good job at EFCC with fat salary and you resigned!!.
Something is definitely wrong with you bro.
You think you can use the FAME for the Nigeria music industry.

You fail

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
What now now?

check my signature

follow us

Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
No risk no reward my brother
BroZuma:
Uncle you for stick to wetin dey work for you oooo...the industry has gone beyond clapping back.
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Not everybody does music for the cash. There is a sense of fulfilment attached to it when you do that which you are talented in and passionate about. Doesn't stop you from having another income source.
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Fweshspice(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Andyblaze:
Moonlight Serenader
one of my best songs till date!

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Funny world. Someone is following what he loves, world people must talk.
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
A Plea For Help

i sincerely plead with everyone in this forum to lend a helping hand to my case, as i am broken, confused and basically at the mercy of harsh realities
i am a final year student in a state polytechnic and a freelance computer engineer which has sustained me in school since year 2 as well as enabled me contribute my quota to my family.
since the recession began my little startup has faced little or no patronage(the case with everyone) and trust me being a fighter i forged on regarless of if i had cash or was cashless.

A couple of Bad Deals and an unfortunate work related accident has left me in debt to the tune of 89,000 and i am facing deadlines which have all left me shattered and confused. i am currently afraid of my creditors meanwhile my own debtors (3 in number have either absconded from town or blocked me from reaching them)
Two of my creditors have already threatened to block me from defending my Final project and writing my exams which i have seen happen to others before. i am totally fearful of having 5 years of struggle to see myself through school destroyed by this.

i plead with anyone with a listening ear to help me with whatever amount you can, nothing is to small or to big

i know lots of people take advantage of this kind of situation to prey on people's goodwill and profit irresponsibly but i am not of that stock ( i intend to dupe or scam no one), i have never gone as far as this before but with the weight on my shoulder,my fears and the realization that no one around wants to help me, i have no choice.

i dont care if i have money to feed or in my account, i have seen worse than that but i just want to clear up this debts and have peace of mind, focus on my final exams, look for innovative means of improving my little startup and contribute meaninfully to the society without anyone breathing down my back.

Please Help in anyway. Thank you FOR YOU AUDIENCE and Godbless you.

Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by bravehost4u(m): 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
He needs to blend well for his mission to unravel nefarious mysteries in the underworld
I strongly believe he still works for EFCC

Please don't quote mw
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Jfrankination(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
SeunFirstSon:
Na in those days talent go fit blow you, Now without raba and always singing about big yansh and big boobs nobody wan know you - Erigga 1980, grin grin
oga abeq wetin be d song erigga talk am? make i dwnload
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by jeyselassie(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Andyblaze:
Moonlight Serenader
lol you know F-shaw quite alright
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by SeunFirstSon: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jfrankination:
oga abeq wetin be d song erigga talk am? make i dwnload
"Industry" Bro

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Jfrankination(m): 5:35am On Aug 19, 2017
SeunFirstSon:
"Industry" Bro
ohh! thanks bro, i get am sev...mhe nah EriggaAddict

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Flawless In New Makeup Photo / Peter Okoye Classy In New Photo / 2012 Tweet That Predicted Angelina Jolie Would Leave Brad Pitt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.