Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,027 members, 7,838,577 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo (17424 Views)

The Only Thing The APC Government Got Right / What Governor Obaseki And Nigeria Government Got Wrong In Italy. By Aroms Aigbeh / How The Nigerian Government Got 82 More Chibok Girls Released From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo by Brainardc(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hmmmmmm. .....This man called Obasanjo eeeeeehn
Re: ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo by jaybee(f): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
massinola:
Thank God this time around GEJ was spared. The blame has been shifted to the beyond. But OBJ has been talking a lot lately

How can gej be spared; was he not the one that led the FG negotiation team during Yaradua's presidency? check your history correct.
Re: ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo by Sagay212: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
This man should stop talking shi.t he is part of our problems in this country.
Re: ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo by critic9ja: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
MrHistorian:
In as much as I appreciate the contributions,submissions and opinions of elders,I think OBJ should save us all of these craps.

He's the President for solid 8 years..Out of the Military Government,He enjoyed National support from all tribal proponents in the Country.Unfortunately,this young man soiled our democratic foundation with bad governance,bribery,corruption and illegitimate Political Witch hunting.

He should abstain totally from passing comments regarding the state of the nation.
please pardon me, how old is your father?
Re: ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo by Okoyiboz3: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nicolas94:

Allow the soul of our hero Borisade to rest in peace. Why mentioning his name again?. Hypocrite.

Which your hero?

Go and see the atrocities he committed as Minister of Aviation.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo by ekestic1976(f): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neduzze5:
What is this one saying?

Is it not back in 2002, during his presidency that ASUU went on its longest strike over, a nine months strike that spilled over into 2003?

And he has the effrontery to try and dish out advice? Let him better go and sink into a sinkhole. angry
And you think that it's ok talking to an old man this way? Shows just how unreasonable it is leaving Home Training back at home, if you ask me!
Re: ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
A Plea For Help

i sincerely plead with everyone in this forum to lend a helping hand to my case, as i am broken, confused and basically at the mercy of harsh realities
i am a final year student in a state polytechnic and a freelance computer engineer which has sustained me in school since year 2 as well as enabled me contribute my quota to my family.
since the recession began my little startup has faced little or no patronage(the case with everyone) and trust me being a fighter i forged on regarless of if i had cash or was cashless.

A couple of Bad Deals and an unfortunate work related accident has left me in debt to the tune of 89,000 and i am facing deadlines which have all left me shattered and confused. i am currently afraid of my creditors meanwhile my own debtors (3 in number have either absconded from town or blocked me from reaching them)
Two of my creditors have already threatened to block me from defending my Final project and writing my exams which i have seen happen to others before. i am totally fearful of having 5 years of struggle to see myself through school destroyed by this.

i plead with anyone with a listening ear to help me with whatever amount you can, nothing is to small or to big

i know lots of people take advantage of this kind of situation to prey on people's goodwill and profit irresponsibly but i am not of that stock ( i intend to dupe or scam no one), i have never gone as far as this before but with the weight on my shoulder,my fears and the realization that no one around wants to help me, i have no choice.

i dont care if i have money to feed or in my account, i have seen worse than that but i just want to clear up this debts and have peace of mind, focus on my final exams, look for innovative means of improving my little startup and contribute meaninfully to the society without anyone breathing down my back.

Please Help in anyway. Thank you FOR YOU AUDIENCE and Godbless you.

Re: ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo by Neduzze5(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
ekestic1976:
And you think that it's ok talking to an old man this way? Shows just how unreasonable it is leaving Home Training back at home, if you ask me!

Who is this one? Which grave did you come out of?

After sacrificing almost a year of a student's life on the altar of insensitivity and high handedness, you actually expect me to reasonably talk to him?

He will not be there when employers are asking someone to be 21 years old with 12 years working experience and several professional certificates.

Ogbeni, sense fall on you joor.
Re: ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo by Tj70(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
OBJ is not serious at all. He is the architect of public universities deterioration.
Re: ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo by juman(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
jjayahmedu:
How Obasanjo manages to act Saint surprises me

He is a shameless person.

In a sensible country he would be in jail.

He is the person that did not allow the return to democracy work well.
Re: ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo by hssl(m): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2017

Re: ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Because of the political Situation going on Nigeria that's why.
Re: ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo by Johnnyessence(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2017
bigpicture001:
thanks for your understanding Raddie, for me I think he is more of someone who craves for nigeria's development than a big time politician like many people assume
during obj tenure he failed the masses and now he's talking. No one is ready to listen to him. He's an empty barrel.
Re: ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo by bigpicture001: 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
Johnnyessence:
during obj tenure he failed the masses and now he's talking. No one is ready to listen to him. He's an empty barrel.
...I appreciate your interest in the subject matter,but you didn't really answer the question...in what three ways did obj fail to perform during his time
Re: ASUU Strike: How Nigerian Government Got It Wrong – Obasanjo by kennyblack94: 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
emajoe:
I respect ex-president OBJ but I don't know if he respects himself.
My opinion tho.
I'm not sure he respects himself grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi: Parents Of Kano Abducted Children Deserve To Be Jailed For Negligence / Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth / What If The North Wins The 2015 Election? What Will Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.