Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time (34098 Views)

2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) / Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen / Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Preeck: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
HumanistMike:
When I go to the US, all I'll be doing is giving white babes this big black dick. That will be my scam.
and belive me u will be adequately rewarded in no time.... BBC no be small asset oo

2 Likes

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by IgbotiicGirL(f): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Afonjas have disgraced this country to button

They should just form their oduduwa skulland alone pls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by slendxy: 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
This is wickedness. Why do people praise these guys?

1 Like

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Efexjoe90(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
see their innocent eyes..... next time be careful boys.

1 Like

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
VastFinder:

One of Andrea Voss’ retirement goals is seeing different parts of the country, including Hawaii. Andrea and her husband, Steve Voss, are a year and a half into their retirement.

Last week, they took a trip to Yellowstone, but when they got back on Friday, they noticed there was a serious issue with that money they’ve saved for retirement. Steve Voss said. "I logged into my account and it’s a zero-dollar balance.”

Added Andrea Voss, “He told me and I was like ‘You’ve got to be kidding. This can’t happen to me. This happens to other people.’” Steve Voss says someone had used his personal details to liquidate their account.

The check had already gone out. “The package has been sent but redirected from my home for pickup somewhere else,” he said. Unified police said the package hadn’t been picked up yet, so they set up a plan to be there when someone came to get it.

Eventually, police said two men showed up to get the package and were arrested. They said the men had fake out-of-state IDs and a separate 401(k) check from another person.

Unified police detective Shawn Fausett said all credit is due to the Vosses for checking their account. “If he wouldn’t have checked his balance until (Monday) morning at 9 a.m., it would have been too late because the suspects would have been gone.”

Police identified the two suspects as Temilade Adekunle and Abdulrasheed Yusuf. They arrested the two for investigation of forgery, ID theft and communications fraud.

Police believe the two had flown into Salt Lake City to pick up the checks. Officials believe the men were getting ready to leave town again. The total amount between these two checks, police say, was around $120,000.

Now, the Vosses are extra careful and they hope others will keep an eye out as well. 401(k) is a retirement savings plan sponsored by an employer. It lets workers save and invest a piece of their paycheck before taxes are taken out.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/us-couple-prevents-401k-fraud-from-2.html

cc; lalasticlala
i wish am from another country

1 Like

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by burakado17: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
remele2:
But wen will the minister of foreign affairs return?

By the way, See D Name come change ooooo....i use to Think it's only one particular pple are the developers...its ok sha , now that we are all developers...
yes you are right. All tribes love money and are criminals but there are bigger thieves and criminals in one of the the tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
All this fraud sef, you sure sey all this bloggers dey use fake news to bring traffic to there site
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by KingsJohnson(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wire wire people grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nigerians are terribly terrible people.

Grandson said on his facebook page that 90% of Yoruba youths are scammers. His people were attacking him.

Just imagine the unhappy life this old folk would have been living if they lost this money. Funny enough, these idiots come back to Nigeria and we praise them as big boys!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by RALPHOW(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
CRIMINALS

1 Like

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Preeck: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kai does Boys Don dey plan to dance like Gozie if Dat deal bin click
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by SirLakes: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
NCAN

Name checked multiple times, not a developer this time around but from the other side

A for A*****

4 Likes

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by luminouz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
HumanistMike:
When I go to the US, all I'll be doing is giving white babes this big black dick. That will be my scam.
Did u just say scam??
U mean instead of a big black diick...u goan give em
DAT mosquito bite BTW ur legs? shocked shocked
They goan kill ur black ass
Dem white hoea are crazy bruh!!! grin
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Oxenomy: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
This yahoo yahoo is becoming something else.. Boys use to be extra careful in those days but these set of yahoo boys can do anything including risking their life and future.. Nawa oo
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by successincentiv(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
The country is becoming worse

Start your own business today www.passionentrepreneurs.com
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by nextstep(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
KingLennon:
This niqqaz leaves Nigeria to go do fraud in the US. One of the reasons Donald Trump wanted to deport Nigerians from the states. Anytimes its robbery, scam, or drugs business; Nigeria will always be there...E weak me o

And if Trump deports Nigerians from US, there will be about 200,000 professionals - doctors, surgeons, business magnates, analysts, athletes, writers, performers, singers, artists, students, bus drivers, small business owners, broadcasters, mechanics, cooks, real estate, professors, nurses, etc that it stands to lose.

It's always the case that 100 bad eggs spoil things for the remaining 199,900. Nobody takes note or writes stories about these 199,900 who work their butt off, adding to the economy and paying taxes to the US government.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Cubeet4: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Temilade Adekunle and Abdulrasheed Yusuf

Na Dem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by gabe: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
They would have come back to Nigeria wit N45 million and be forming 'hushpuppi' and 'living things' with our bloggers n lifestyle journalists rebranding them as 'socialites, philantropists' etc...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Foken: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nobody would mention Yoruba now. If it was Igbo boys now.. Everywhere would be igbos too like money. They too like quick money. They are spoiling our cantry name.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Cubeet4: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
MrMoney007:
This couple is stupid!

Instead of them to be thanking their God that only their money was MINED by the men from SKULLand.

If their heads was remembered by these accomodators and consequently dismembered from their shoulders, it would have been a different story.

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by TerrorSquad147: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nawa oo, headhunters pon di beat...

3 Likes

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by TerrorSquad147: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Caustics:
cool when i say AFON you say JA....

AFON....
JA
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by logica(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Evaberry:
I greet all the programmers/coders/developers.
...has absolutely nothing to do with them (programmers/coders/developers). I am sure these 2 guys cannot even write the standard "Hello World" test in any programming language.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by banme1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
skull miners Afonja. Igbos are already enjoying the thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by KingLennon(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
nextstep:

And if Trump deports Nigerians from US, there will be about 200,000 professionals - doctors, surgeons, business magnates, analysts, athletes, writers, performers, singers, artists, students, bus drivers, small business owners, broadcasters, mechanics, cooks, real estate, professors, nurses, etc that it stands to lose.

It's always the case that 100 bad eggs spoil things for the remaining 199,900. Nobody takes note or writes stories about these 199,900 who work their butt off, adding to the economy and paying taxes to the US government.
Sorry to say those professionals won't be deported because many of them have acquired US citizenship

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Veetee(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Retirement fund.. as tax refund don cast
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Eluwilussit(m): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Where is the imbe.cile, TheHistorian? Come and troll ipob and the entire SE na. Hypocrite. angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by zanga420: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nigga44:
Thank God for the internet!!!!

I used to think Yoruba people were decent and law-abiding folks, until the internet helped expose them as the biggest diabolical ritualists and fraudsters in Nigeria.

How exactly were they able to hide these facts all these years? undecided
nigga I was fooled aswell. Did trust them until I was shocked to the marrow.

They did hide it through the media nah. They were in charge of most of the media. So their peeps don't report the bad things they do. As you can see above, one abudu is asking why the mod pushed the topic to front page. I learnt a lesson from their dishonesty and double face.
I'm not hating though before one slowpoke start accusing me, rather if you lost your loved one to cancer you'll easily speak up against cancer. That's just it for me.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Eluwilussit(m): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Foken:
Nobody would mention Yoruba now. If it was Igbo boys now.. Everywhere would be igbos too like money. They too like quick money. They are spoiling our cantry name.

You de mind the hypocrites. God is exposing all the evil doers, irrespective of tribe. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by michealdeco: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Caustics:
cool when i say AFON you say JA....

AFON....
JA
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Rolly22(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
MrMoney007:
This couple is stupid!

Instead of them to be thanking their God that only their money was MINED by the men from SKULLand.

If their heads was remembered by these accomodators and consequently dismembered from their shoulders, it would have been a different story.
Lmao SMS (skull Miners Service)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Beating Woman Outside Nightclub In London. Photos / Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) / Robbers Who Attacked Ogun Church Worshippers During Vigil Arrested. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.