Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time (34097 Views)

2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) / Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen / Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
oloriLFC:
Thieves! Barawo! Just handsome for nothing! They'll want to reap where they didn't labor and call it "hustling". Jail fall on you!

See woman, she even notice they were handsome! Kai

2 Likes

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by colossus91(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
afonja is just on rampage......anoda one

2 Likes

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
zanga420:
nigga I was fooled aswell. Did trust them until I was shocked to the marrow.

They did hide it through the media nah. They were in charge of most of the media. So their peeps don't report the bad things they do. As you can see above, one abudu is asking why the mod pushed the topic to front page. I learnt a lesson from their dishonesty and double face.
[b]I'm not hating though [/b]before one slowpoke start accusing me, rather if you lost your loved one to cancer you'll easily speak up against cancer. That's just it for me.

You might as well hate but millions of yoruba peeps cannot be bothered at this point in time. It has been a long coming.The feeling is mutual bro. Yorubas dont like most other tribes too. You might as well ask your kinsmen to leave yorubaland. Your drivel is being seen by millions of Yorubas and i tell you they are taking note. So what say you?
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by kenex4ever(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
remele2:
But wen will the minister of foreign affairs return?

By the way, See D Name come change ooooo....i use to Think it's only one particular pple are the developers...its ok sha , now that we are all developers...
U are clearly new to d internet.

It your SW people that do fraud in America and Europe. I didn't need to check d name before knowing.
If it's drug in Asian countries then it is SE.
Yahoo na still una get am.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by nextstep(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
KingLennon:

Sorry to say those professionals won't be deported because many of them have acquired US citizenship

Right... which is why I find mention of "Deporting Nigerians" amusing, because people assume they will be deporting plane loads of hardened criminals... they will be surprised

1 Like

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by remele2(f): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
kenex4ever:
U are clearly new to d internet.

It your SW people that do fraud in America and Europe. I didn't need to check d name before knowing.
If it's drug in Asian countries then it is SE.
Yahoo na still una get am.

For now... na una we see today.......lets face today until tomorrow it can be the other way round, but for now , The NCAN report says its AFONJAs on rampage....
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by julietm123: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Me am confused. How can someone hack a person 's account without knowing the person's password/pin?
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Softhands(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
JA!!!
Caustics:
cool when i say AFON you say JA....

AFON....
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by cooltola(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
[[[[
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by persius555(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
angry angry Seriously, some Nigerians are taking online scam and theft too far.
It's time the government gets tough and starts coming down heavy on these lazy Idiot$.

I blame the US if these ones don't get 40 years with hard labour.
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by nwonufestus(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
damn what a whooping amount
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
bedspread:
THESE BASTARDS WICKED AND DUBIOUS NIGERIANS WILL NOT LET US THE HONEST ONES HAVE PEACE.

I AM ON A VISIT TO TANZANIA, AND U CANNOT IMAGINE WAT PEOPLE FEEL OR THINK OF NIGERIANS....

THESE BAD EGGS ARE REALLY A MESS TO US

Hi, please if you have the time, can you open a thread to share your experiences in Tanzania with some photos too? I'm eager to write about your travel experience in Tanzania.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by WetinConsignMe: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
bedspread:
THESE BASTARDS WICKED AND DUBIOUS NIGERIANS WILL NOT LET US THE HONEST ONES HAVE PEACE.

I AM ON A VISIT TO TANZANIA, AND U CANNOT IMAGINE WAT PEOPLE FEEL OR THINK OF NIGERIANS....

I am also in Tanzania. What side you at?
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by oliviacute(f): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nigga44:
Thank God for the internet!!!!

I used to think Yoruba people were decent and law-abiding folks, until the internet helped expose them as the biggest diabolical ritualists and fraudsters in Nigeria.

How exactly were they able to hide these facts all these years? undecided
I agree with u...datz wat I thought before
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
MrMoney007:
This couple is stupid!

Instead of them to be thanking their God that only their money was MINED by the men from SKULLand.

If their heads was remembered by these accomodators and consequently dismembered from their shoulders, it would have been a different story.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by nwoye72: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
And they will steal from people account,enter nija with Range sports,people will respect them.people like me will enter with ordinary 2000 model camry and be downgraded.GOD punish any fraud star on earth
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Category1: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Caustics:

AFON....
JA
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
PRAISING GOD MIGHTILY BEECOSS A SKUL IS STILL INTACT

Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by bedspread: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

I am also in Tanzania. What side you at?
MOROGORO.... I was at Dar es saalam yesterday....
would be visiting Dodoma in coming days
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by bedspread: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

Hi, please if you have the time, can you open a thread to share your experiences in Tanzania with some photos too? I'm eager to write about your travel experience in Tanzania.

Thank you.
ok I will
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by delishpot: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Making Naija proud in the abroad. They should kwontinues. Very soon when you say I am Nigerian abroad people would look twice before they assist you.
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by iamkrorves(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

Thank you.
I visited Tanzania last year... I've got pictures to share with you
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by LeiderJa: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Abudu2000:
What kind of fake news is this na? And what kind of mod would just be pushing anything that has to spoil nigeria name on fp like say you dont know that the world is viewing this thread as well. You cant use your head for 5minutes

Boss please pm me hpotter0911@gmail.com, I am interested in learning carding.
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by pac15: 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Caustics:
AFON....
JA
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Abudu2000(m): 12:20am On Aug 19, 2017
nwoye72:
And they will steal from people account,enter nija with Range sports,people will respect them.people like me will enter with ordinary 2000 model camry and be downgraded.GOD punish any fraud star on earth
lol, na their fault say you poor.. when guys were hustling u prolly were sleeping or fxxkin ur woman..but now husppy and co are balling and you dey hate.hahaha...before u judge me i am not a gee guy oo but i dont discimanatr any, if u think its easy go do am na..lol..oga dey ur lane and mind ur biz and u will look younger and fresher
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by Abudu2000(m): 12:22am On Aug 19, 2017
LeiderJa:

Boss please pm me hpotter0911@gmail.com, I am interested in learning carding.
i am not a geeboy,i only rantted coz these mods have no idea that other countries are worse too but due to the way we disgrace ourselves on the media the world have no respect for any blackman especially nigeria anymore n i hope the dummy has taken note tho..

Peace bro
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by LeiderJa: 12:32am On Aug 19, 2017
Abudu2000:
i am not a geeboy,i only rantted coz these mods have no idea that other countries are worse too but due to the way we disgrace ourselves on the media the world have no respect for any blackman especially nigeria anymore n i hope the dummy has taken note tho..

Peace bro
Yeah.
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by godquality: 4:01am On Aug 19, 2017
bedspread:

The biggest problem is that the bad eggs are more than the good ones now. We commit crimes in every country we go to now. It's really a shame. Very soon I'll start claiming Ghana.
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by seunfape(m): 5:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Yorubas are very innocent why this happened this time around .maybe the name was mistakenly written .
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by bedspread: 6:29am On Aug 19, 2017
godquality:
The biggest problem is that the bad eggs are more than the good ones now. We commit crimes in every country we go to now. It's really a shame. Very soon I'll start claiming Ghana.
MY BROTHER godquality it's really becoming a HUGE MESS and SHAME. Am really thinking of picking up Tz citizenship. It's takes only THE GRACE OF GOD for people to see u as a Honest person once they see U as a Nigerian
Re: Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time by zanga420: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You might as well hate but millions of yoruba peeps cannot be bothered at this point in time. It has been a long coming.The feeling is mutual bro. Yorubas dont like most other tribes too. You might as well ask your kinsmen to leave yorubaland. Your drivel is being seen by millions of Yorubas and i tell you they are taking note. So what say you?
the same myopic mindset of a typical dolt. My tribe? My kinsmen? Please which tribe am I and who're my kinsmen. Because I called you out, I automatically come your enemy tribe? Pathetic. Anyways no be you get your mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Officer Who Raped & Impregnated Ochanya, Arrested / Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested For Beating Woman Outside Nightclub In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.