Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat (44187 Views)

Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos / Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by dakeskese(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
f
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by Homeboiy: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
hmmm mor of ur pussy then
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by mofewilkie(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tamarapetty:
why do guys do that?
It seriously baffles me.
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by olaboy1: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
It's not just Nigerian men who do that shit, men around the world do it and ladies also send nude pixs maybe not random and unsolicited.
My understanding is that beta men are the ones who do this mumu things always, the confidence they lack in real life they try to show online.
One of my female friends complained about this to me a long time ago and so I created an online profile pretending to be a woman, and it was immensely crazy the percentage of beta men in the world is like 95%.

https://www.thelocal.se/20170815/swedish-app-wants-to-make-men-think-twice-before-sending-unsolicited-photos-of-their-privates
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by sukkot: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
Na this one scare am grin
lol the picture of the girl running ? that was a nairaland story right ? man catches his wife with another man and she ran ? grin
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by miraz(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
robish jare
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by TerrorSquad147: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
sukkot:
lol the picture of the girl running ? that was a nairaland story right ? man catches his wife with another man and she ran ? grin
grin grin grin I don't know about the story, I saw the pic on facebook.
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by sukkot: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
grin grin grin I don't know about the story, I saw the pic on facebook.
why her yansh black like midnight like that ? lmao grin grin
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by TerrorSquad147: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
sukkot:
why her yansh black like midnight like that ? lmao grin grin
she dey collect via ana.l from fire brand diccks grin grin
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by sukkot: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
lwkm grin grin
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
A Plea For Help

i sincerely plead with everyone in this forum to lend a helping hand to my case, as i am broken, confused and basically at the mercy of harsh realities
i am a final year student in a state polytechnic and a freelance computer engineer which has sustained me in school since year 2 as well as enabled me contribute my quota to my family.
since the recession began my little startup has faced little or no patronage(the case with everyone) and trust me being a fighter i forged on regarless of if i had cash or was cashless.

A couple of Bad Deals and an unfortunate work related accident has left me in debt to the tune of 89,000 and i am facing deadlines which have all left me shattered and confused. i am currently afraid of my creditors meanwhile my own debtors (3 in number have either absconded from town or blocked me from reaching them)
Two of my creditors have already threatened to block me from defending my Final project and writing my exams which i have seen happen to others before. i am totally fearful of having 5 years of struggle to see myself through school destroyed by this.

i plead with anyone with a listening ear to help me with whatever amount you can, nothing is to small or to big

i know lots of people take advantage of this kind of situation to prey on people's goodwill and profit irresponsibly but i am not of that stock ( i intend to dupe or scam no one), i have never gone as far as this before but with the weight on my shoulder,my fears and the realization that no one around wants to help me, i have no choice.

i dont care if i have money to feed or in my account, i have seen worse than that but i just want to clear up this debts and have peace of mind, focus on my final exams, look for innovative means of improving my little startup and contribute meaninfully to the society without anyone breathing down my back.

Please Help in anyway. Thank you FOR YOU AUDIENCE and Godbless you.

Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by hAlexandro(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin grin why would she want another when Mr big cassava is giving her hit pipu sha
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by hAlexandro(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
succyblinks:
So she want to tell us she doesn't use some of them to cucumbate
Abeg make I dey go jare
do you?
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by sukkot: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
post the facebook link. i wan laugh grin
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by sukkot: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
succyblinks:
Abeg make I dey go jare
so women masturbate to mens naked pictures ? very interesting. i think men are undervalued. we need to reverse things and the women should pay the bills while we chill lmao
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by rildwanullahi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tamarapetty:
why do guys do that?
I tire o
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by Hughes4ever: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by DBossNG(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
but some people have time for nonsense sha
I

I am telling u.
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by Yeligray(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Tamarapetty:
why do guys do that?
i don't do that
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by TerrorSquad147: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
sukkot:
post the facebook link. i wan laugh grin
Ok boss, make i go check
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by sukkot: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
Ok boss, make i go check
bros that yansh takes the guiness book of record for blackness lol
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by Midastorch(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
succyblinks:
Abeg make I dey go jare

Oooh na so u you take dey use picture cucumbate Wind don blow, fowl yansh don show..
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by handsomebanana(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Na wa 4 some kin guys self poop.

Behave like retardéd moronz
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
sukkot:

A woman caught her husband with another lady,the lady jumped after the serious beating she received from the woman. That woman beat her husband too,that was when the lady ran away. That's the picture you see now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by sukkot: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
gimakon:

A woman caught her husband with another lady,the lady jumped after the serious beating she received from the woman. That woman beat her husband too,that was when the lady ran away. That's the picture you see now.
ahhh thanks bro. i knew it was a nairaland story. i remember the story. that woman turn to usain bolt lmao
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
sukkot:
ahhh thanks bro. i knew it was a nairaland story. i remember the story. that woman turn to usain bolt lmao

grin who no like em life. Dick_ caused her issues na
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by sukkot: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
gimakon:

grin who no like em life. Dick_ caused her issues na
lmao wetin dick go cause for this world ehn ? grin grin
Re: Lola Rae: No More Dick Photos - Singer Scolds Fans Sending Her Nudes On Snapchat by Kendroid: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
hope Buhari sent his also?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Photo With Susan Peters, Fans Blast Him / BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) / Caroline Danjuma Marks Daughter's Birthday With Lavish Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.