Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) (48398 Views)

Customs Seizes $8 Million At Lagos International Airport / Customs Discovers New Method Of Smuggling Foreign Rice (Photos) / Customs Intercept 2 Dangote Trucks Filled With 365 Bags Of Fake Rice(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by itsdumebi(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
The Nigerian customs has announced the seizure of some smuggled exotic vehicles, soap, concealed bags of rice and bales of clothes and bags.

In a statement made available to PoliticsNGR, the Owerri command of the Nigerian customs says that the seizures were in line with its Anti-smuggling agenda.

It read; "NCS intensified Anti-smuggling activities has continued to yield more results as the Federal Operations Units, Zone "C" Owerri, intercepted smuggled exotic cars and contrabands such as soaps, Bales of used clothes and bags of Rice concealed in container laden with car parts, luxurious bus, and trucks respectively".

Below are photographs;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/18/customs-seize-smuggled-bentley-bags-rice-photos/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
shocked shocked
See my car i have been looking for it grin grin grin
I parked along Idi-Iroko road
Custom officers stole it
angry angry angry angry angry

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why person go smuggle Dis type of car.. hard to believe..

41 Likes

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by rifasenate11(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
when has used car parts(shock absorbers) become a contraband in Nigeria??..

3 Likes

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Jaytecq(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
ok oooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ota Aje, got money to buy Bentley but no money to pay custom or am guessing its a stolen car from Europe or America.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Na that EVA SOAP tire me. i never knew that EVA SOAP used to be imported. NIGERIA, EVEN ORDINARY BATHING SOAP, YOU CANNOT PRODUCE. is it that bad?

Check my signature for your CUSTOMISED ATM CARD FLASH DRIVE ID CARD.

14 Likes

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2017

Just one phone call from Abuja and those cars are released.

No be naija we dey again? mtseeew! undecided...

8 Likes

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Jarus(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
ashkenking:
Why person go smuggle Dis type of car.. hard to believe..

What's hard there?

You know how much custons duty they are trying to save?

3 Likes

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by ibroh22(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
ok
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
life na per head
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Philinho(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hope no be Dino Malaye get this Bentley .lol
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by apoti(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
rifasenate11:

They are not contrabands, the importers want to avoid paying the required custom fees and import duty, so they resorted to smuggling. Unfortunately, they are now going to pay more or even lose the goods.

8 Likes

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
wait! that looks like my Bentley I ordered for. let me call mukaila first

3 Likes

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by DannyJ19(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
My Bentley
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by fergus0n: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
i was here
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Fuadeiza(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
If you can buy a bentley , why cant you just pay the importation fee. Na wa ooo...
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by wendyberry(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
something tells me Davido owns dat car...
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by hedonistic: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
The Bentley is such a beauty. Doesn't deserve the indignity of smuggling and seizure.

4 Likes

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by LordVoldemort(m): 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
rifasenate11:

Since when they don't want to pay import duties on it

4 Likes

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by mayorkyzo: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
And what happens to the smuggled goods They get smuggled into the homes of the customs officers...bunch of clowns...

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by Ijaya123: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jarus:

What's hard there?

You know how much custons duty they are trying to save?

Is that the right thing to do?

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by rifasenate11(m): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
LordVoldemort:

Since when they don't want to pay import duties on it
and how do you know that no import duties was paid on it??
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by SkenolProp(m): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kudos to our custom officers #MY PROFILE
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
ABIODUNOLAOPA1:
The importer must have declared different thing to enable him evade duty. And such is concealment and seizure I'd d consequence of such act if discovered.
The importer must have declared different thing to enable him evade duty. And such is concealment and seizure I'd d consequence of such act if discovered.
rifasenate11:

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by sojiboy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
I stooped buying bentley weeks ago thank God

1 Like

Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
seunny4lif:
shocked shocked
See better car grin grin grin
nah better car indeed ooo. Why smuggle such? Custom duty I guess?
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by njuwo(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
HumanistMike:
The moment the Bentley owner learned they seized the car was the exact moment the owner knew the money that was to be saved via smuggling wasn't worth it.
You are very intelligent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers / Boys And Their Girlfriends Arrested For Robbery In Delta. Photo / Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.