Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist (11202 Views)

Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React / Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) / Radiocarbon In Dinosaur Bones - It Shouldn't Be There! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by CatfishBilly: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
felixomor:

Shut up that dirty mouth.
And where is the blood there?
Shebi u said osteocytes receive nutrients from blood which contains heme?
So the heme is now "gap junction"?

You just demonstrated ignorance on osteocytes and it's going to stay with you for long.

Ediort.

You're looking for blood, abi?
Well, here it is. Osteocytes receive nutrition from canaliculi and harvesian canals
https://www.britannica.com/science/osteon

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Well, here it is. Osteocytes receive nutrition from canaliculi and harvesian canals

And those canals are heme and blood ba?

Herbalist!
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
felixomor:

Your refusal to read keeps highlighting ignorance in your talk.
At first, you showed ignorance about what armitage discovered and claimed it was not written.
I had to bring it out to douse your lack of readership

All of a sudden you have become the expert on what Armitage discovered and trying to approximate it to "osteocyte like cells"

Please allow shame to catch you.
Once again, read the news in whole.
Stop chasing rabbits.

I asked you where Armitage analysed the bone he found to show there was no heme, not if he published due to your statement here, I didn't claim he did not publish.

felixomor:

Unfortunately there is no heme in what we discovered here.
You have now moved to using assumption on heme as full blown evidence.

Besides that experiment you earlier quoted was found to be conducted at room temperature.

We need not say more

Armitage himself referred to them as osteocyte like cells. It's literally in the article he wrote himself.

You have no meaningful rebuttal and you know it.
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
CatfishBilly:

You are debating with someone who would rather be deliberately ignorant rather then concede he was Ill informed.
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
LightandDarkness:

I asked you where Armitage analysed the bone he found to show there was no heme, not if he published due to your statement here, I didn't claim he did not publish.

You are still exposing yourself that you diddnt bother to read before copy pasting.
If you had read and found out, you would have know that using heme to explain was dumb.

LightandDarkness:

Armitage himself referred to them as osteocyte like cells. It's literally in the article he wrote himself.

You have no meaningful rebuttal and you know it.

Keep quiet please

He referred to them as osteocyte like cells because they had just been discovered then.
Until confirmation, thats how observations are reported
And the cells possessed all features of osteocytes.
Also because they are equivalent of osteocytes in humans and other animals.

Meanwhile, to further expose you
And since you are now expert on Armitage work,
Did you see any heme in his work discovery?

In summary Your explanation with heme was useless.
Humble yourself and accept that
because you failed to read Armitage work before copying and pasting

Or you want to still clutch straws?
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
LightandDarkness:

You are debating with someone who would rather be deliberately ignorant rather then concede he was Ill informed.

Says the person who just ignorantly told us osteocytes receive blood and heme.

The joke is on you guys.
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by CatfishBilly: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
felixomor:

And those canals are heme and blood ba?

Herbalist!
The canals supply blood which contains heme to the osteocytes, olodo rabata.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
felixomor:

Says the person who just ignorantly told us osteocytes receive blood and heme.

The joke is on you guys.

So osteocytes have no blood supply whatsoever. You must have gotten your medical degree at oluwole university.

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
CatfishBilly:

As in, just the level of stupidity is shocking, and he wants to tell me he's a doctor. Bleep.
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by CatfishBilly: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
LightandDarkness:

As in, just the level of stupidity is shocking, and he wants to tell me he's a doctor. Bleep.
It's a Christianity thing. They are just dumb fellows.
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
LightandDarkness:

So osteocytes have no blood supply whatsoever. You must have gotten your medical degree at oluwole university.

Olodo!
Even with google in your hands.
The funniest thing is that you are even trying to accuse the person lecturing you of being fake.

You are shamelessly shameless

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Keep quiet, Foolish quack

"Osteocyte. ... When osteoblasts become trapped in the matrix that they secrete, they become osteocytes. Osteocytes are networked to each other via long cytoplasmic extensions that occupy tiny canals called canaliculi, which are used for exchange of nutrients and waste through gap junctions.'

Its the Canals that carry blood.
Nutrients reach the osteocytes through gap junctions

You are foolishly trying to swap "canals" for "osteocytes"

Ignorant LightandDarkness read above and educate yourself

Olodo!
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
felixomor:

Olodo!
Even with google in your hands.
The funniest thing is that you are even trying to accuse the person lecturing you of being fake.

You are shamelessly shameless

I made my points. I referenced published papers.

I challenge you to make yours using published papers too. Not cheap creationist websites, actual papers with methodologies we can all see..

I know you won't because you are nothing but an internet scientist, you can't stand up in a room full of people who know what they are talking about because most of the time you post here you don't know what you're talking about.

If your points were valid and right, you would have given me a rebuttal using articles published in reputable journals as is the standard in the scientific community. Dumbass, the only place where you are a scientist is on nairaland, one of these days you have to post your degree.
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by butterflylion: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
CatfishBilly:

So institute of creation research work with the scientific method and publish in peer reviewed science journals? Desperate creationists passing of pseudoscience as actual science. There are a thousand and one reputable scientific journals and not one mentioned the pseudoscientific crap you posted up there.

I remember when you were busy making noise about multi verses and all that and claiming it was actually science when it was full throttle hard core pseudoscience and sci-fi bull crap and you never saw your stupidity even when kingebukasblog slammed you about it but here you are trying to shoot down the same pseudoscience you presented as scientific evidence of an eternal universe.

Oh I guess you did not see felixomors sarcasm. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by butterflylion: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
Felixomor let me have my lunch. Science haf suffered under these retards.

I dey come.

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
butterflylion:

I dey come.

So you can post your ICR articles
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
LightandDarkness:

[s]I made my points. I referenced published papers.

I challenge you to make yours using published papers too. Not cheap creationist websites, actual papers with methodologies we can all see..

I know you won't because you are nothing but an internet scientist, you can't stand up in a room full of people who know what they are talking about because most of the time you post here you don't know what you're talking about.

If your points were valid and right, you would have given me a rebuttal using articles published in reputable journals as is the standard in the scientific community. Dumbass, the only place where you are a scientist is on nairaland, one of these days you have to post your degree[/s].

Sorry the point you made (with heme) was dumb
because you didnt read Armitage work before pasting it.

And even till now you are still ignorant of the fact that osteocytes dont contact heme.
They exchange nutrition via gap junctions.

And in case you dont know, armitage work is published.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
LightandDarkness:

So you can post your ICR articles
Lets even assume you are correct
This does not win arguments

Its called Argumentum ad hominem.
Learn to adress issues directly

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
butterflylion:

I dey come.

Honestly it has suffered

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry the point you made (with heme) was dumb
because you didnt read Armitage work before pasting it.

And even till now you are still ignorant of the fact that osteocytes dont contact heme.
They exchange nutrition via gap junctions.

And in case you dont know, armitage work is published.

I didn't read it and yet I referenced it?. My greatest regret with this argument is that we can only have this on nairalamd where it's only a few people who can actually see through the nonsense you post.

Again, next time you want to counter my points, use refernces from published papers or you have no rebuttal fake scientist.
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
butterflylion:

I remember when you were busy making noise about multi verses and all that and claiming it was actually science when it was full throttle hard core pseudoscience and sci-fi bull crap and you never saw your stupidity even when kingebukasblog slammed you about it but here you are trying to shoot down the same pseudoscience you presented as scientific evidence of an eternal universe.

Sleek! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
LightandDarkness:

[s]I didn't read it and yet I referenced it?. My greatest regret with this argument is that we can only have this on nairalamd where it's only a few people who can actually see through the nonsense you post.

Again, next time you want to counter my points, use refernces from published papers or you have no rebuttal fake scientist.[/s]
Lobbish!

I even forgot one question you copped out from

"Why the university lost?"

In short, rest grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by gabe: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Evolution does not depend on chance. It occurs via NATURAL SELECTION.
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by CatfishBilly: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
butterflylion:

Pseudoscience bullshitt that gets published in science journals?
This is what a scientific journal looks like, that's Aguirre's model. https://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0301042
You don't even know what pseudoscience is. No wonder you're pushing ICR

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
CatfishBilly:

This is what a scientific journal looks like, that's Aguirre's model. https://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0301042

If they call u journal and wikipedia doctor now, you will start ranting.
Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
CatfishBilly:

And if you think that mentioning ICR upandan will win an argument for you, it shows you dont know the fallacy called ad hominem.

People at ICR are college professors and doctors in different schools who know their onions.
If you cant adress their points, then keep quiet

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by CatfishBilly: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
felixomor:

Sure, since in your community, it's forbidden for a doctor to regularly update his knowledge. No wonder you're still stuck in the past.

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by felixomor: 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Sure, since in your community, it's forbidden for a doctor to regularly update his knowledge. No wonder you're still stuck in the past.

Real doctors dont copy and paste blindly.
And lest i forget they don't misdiagnose grin

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by butterflylion: 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Herbalist one question and one question only and if you can answer it truthfully then your own stupidity would be slapping you in the face and anally assaulting you.

IS THE MULTIVERSE HYPOTHESIS A SCIENTIFIC THEORY?

go ahead and answer. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by butterflylion: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2017
Catfishbilly I am waiting for my answer. I do not need many words to always shoot you down. My case and your own is like Papa and pikin own with you being the pikin.

So IS THE MULTIVERSE HYPOTHESIS A SCIENTIFIC THEORY?

1 Like

Re: EVOLUTION SPOILER!: Soft Tissue In Dinosaur Fossil, University Settles Scientist by butterflylion: 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Oponu! You think I did not deliberately include hypothesis in what I typed? Unlike you I am analytical and shoot straight.

Okay let's go there.

Thanks for explaining how models work so tell me if your models have been scientifically tested and proven. Can the multiverse model be scientifically proven?

I await your answer. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Karma, Does It Exist? / Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? / Humanists And Freethinkers: What Are Your Thoughts On Abortion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.