Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm (36994 Views)

Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by Gnwuashi: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
See eyes.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by 1Sharon(f): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
ItalianWine:
Lalasticlala for the past how many days I've been getting sick when I enter nairaland, I can't even explain it. Have you kidnapped NwaAmaikpe again? cos I can't find him anyway. What has the innocent, free sprited young man done to you that you'll take away our joy from nairaland? Please release NwaAmaikpe for us.

#FreeNwaAmaikpe

It's not that deep undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by 8stargeneral: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
I never open d news i knw say nah ogun...ogun state may God deliver una.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by hablink: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
God save us from wicked people.

check my signature...
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by muller101(m): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
See nose like elephant asa
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by Alitair(m): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Black man's juju still didn't save him from being enslaved by Whites
Oyibo juju surpassed our own thats why. Maybe their own juju is extinct but our own just started waxing strong. One day there will be juju for going to work early by disappear....
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by udemzyudex(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Him eyes go come clear pass Dstv after the incident..
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by ItalianWine(f): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
1Sharon:

It's not that deep undecided

Come and dig it. Do you need a black hoe or a dark hole? undecided

#FreeNwaAmaikpe

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by 1Sharon(f): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
ItalianWine:

If NwaAmaikpe is really that bothered about a ban he would make an alt and come explain himself.

If he is really desperate to post, he knows what to do
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by BLACKdagger: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
ItalianWine:

#FreeNwaAmaikpe

Lol i miss that ceazy dude.
Was he banned?
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by ItalianWine(f): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
1Sharon:

If NwaAmaikpe is really that bothered about a ban he would make an alt and come explain himself.

If he is really desperate to post, he knows what to do

That's the thing. It is that name we need. No other name would sound sweeter. If he like let him create more moniker, NwaAmaikpe is what we need.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 #FreeNwaAmaikpe
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by 1Sharon(f): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
ItalianWine:

That's the thing. It is that name we need. No other name would sound sweeter. If he like let him create more moniker, NwaAmaikpe is what we need.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 #FreeNwaAmaikpe

Like NwaAmaikpe2 or something. He knows what to do if he is desperate to post..
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by ItalianWine(f): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Lol i miss that ceazy dude.
Was he banned?

Yes o.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 #FreeNwaAmaikpe cry

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by salford1: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
how would he be prosecuted in court Do our justice system believe in charms
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by nothernstar: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ppl that do juju are ppl that doesn't have confidence in the myself
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by hAlexandro(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
I fink the moderator shld try and curb this tribalism isssh there shld be some sort of penalty for it else I forsee destruction in it's awake
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by LexngtonSteele: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Alitair:

Oyibo juju surpassed our own thats why. Maybe their own juju is extinct but our own just started waxing strong. One day there will be juju for going to work early by disappear....

&@&@& hahaha hahaha

You made me laugh sir. would like to disappear into my office
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by 1Sharon(f): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Dat guy is free spirited now.
Why would they ban him. undecided.

Some ppl must have reported his posts...not sensing the sarcasm. Sarcasm goes over most Nigerians head

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by MTKbudapest(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
These afonjas so much believe in charms
well this ojujuwa face too fine, sweet man grin
rest in jail cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by ofuonyebi: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Where was the man when 9ja was looking for those who will help us out at the SAMBISA FORESTs?
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by 1Sharon(f): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Even the mods shoukd know its sarcasm
Everybody knows him here.
There are peoole who say worst things here yet its not sarcasm.. they meant it and nobody bans them.

Its a pity

The mods are DUMB! fvck 'em!
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by BLACKdagger: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
1Sharon:

The mods are DUMB! fvck 'em!

I tell u!
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by BLACKdagger: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
1Sharon:

I never knew I was popular that you know my main acct

I no undertstand this una beef shaa.
E be like say u and italianwine need a room.

But hope una know say na 14years undecided
Hmm! E no concern me sha oo..
I no dey o.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by leye4u: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Black man's juju still didn't save him from being enslaved by Whites
are you one of those atheist who don't believe in God....make I call OPC for you make them come test some of their charms for your body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) / Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow / Corpse Of Rape Victim Dumped In Imo Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.