Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm (36991 Views)

Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by godquality: 3:33am On Aug 19, 2017
jakD:

The downfall of nairaland will be tribalism and tribal war.
You've have said it all. It used to be funny, but now it's irritating as hell. We are the worst racists but we point fingers elsewhere.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by mike4real2(m): 3:54am On Aug 19, 2017
Na dem, omo oluwabi.AFONJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by Bimpe29: 6:01am On Aug 19, 2017
An eye for an eye... A charm that ought to have been used on Badoo, Boko Haram and Evans
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Lol, you can't prove that in any court...maybe Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress or Misdemeanor Manslaughter but there's no law concerning the use of charms grin
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by osuofia2(m): 6:51am On Aug 19, 2017
ItalianWine:
Lalasticlala for the past how many days I've been getting sick when I enter nairaland, I can't even explain it. Have you kidnapped NwaAmaikpe again? cos I can't find him anyway. What has the innocent, free sprited young man done to you that you'll take away our joy from nairaland? Please release NwaAmaikpe for us.

#FreeNwaAmaikpe
I concurs...#FreeNwaAmaikpe
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by SABAXY: 7:15am On Aug 19, 2017
u see someone wit charms, u still stand ,4fight y nt ran 4 ur life,nw ur name become newspaper headline well RIP.

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by Kondomatic(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2017
1Sharon:

Lol..This is why I say juju isn't real. Why is it only potent for evil?
Don't say this in Kogi state. Moreover juju isn't only potent for evil, we condemn it, that's why people use it Secretly.

If someone comes to you with a testimony of what she got through juju, you will cut her off and quit the friendship because she's evil.

Also, human minds are negativity bias, same reason you rarely read about good marriages online.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by Oppypoppy: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2017
1Sharon:

Lol..This is why I say juju isn't real. Why is it only potent for evil?

So far you know satan is real. Juju is real. Abeg no go stand for dem front during dem different festivals o. Dem go just offer you to dem powerful demons to gain more power. Be careful o.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by saintaustine(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2017
Yoruba people and CHARM
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by Butterworth: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2017
Skull miners have added yet another Skull to their trailer loads of Skulls.

Give South West one thousand Gold Medals for being the most SOPHISTICATED IN SKULL MINING.

AFONJA any comment?
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2017
fergie001:

U are a wicked babe ooooo,

No be who chop belleful dey fight?
Hahahaha
grin grin angry grin
Abi na grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by gozie112(m): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
proudly an afonja if dat is wht you want 2 hear....and i dont see ao this is ur headache
OK....na ewedu dey confuse u so
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by mofeoluwadassah: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2017
gozie112:
OK....na ewedu dey confuse u so
mumu!
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by gozie112(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
mumu!
ode,oloriburuku ashiere
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by mofeoluwadassah: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2017
gozie112:
ode,oloriburuku ashiere
why you no talk am for english make everybody here,make you receive the ban of ur life
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2017
1Sharon:

Who is a psycho..me?

Yes mademoiselle. You had no idea?
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by gozie112(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
why you no talk am for english make everybody here,make you receive the ban of ur life
mumu,shey nairaland dey pay me money nii??receive sense sis
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:

He's tryin' 2 say you are dumb, daft & cognitively impaired.
#jusHelpin'Out
grin
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by PMWSpirit(m): 8:47am On Aug 19, 2017
jakD:

I foresee you killing yourself over tribalism.
DESIST!!!

TO THE MODERATORS

The downfall of nairaland will be tribalism and tribal war.
Are you done?? Like really ARE YOU DONE. Well ------

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by mofeoluwadassah: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2017
ShyCypher:

He's tryin' 2 say you are dumb, daft & cognitively impaired. #jusHelpin'Out grin
na you get hundred heads abi....i go call them for una two na
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by mofeoluwadassah: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2017
gozie112:
mumu,shey nairaland dey pay me money nii??receive sense sis
you gan receive banana.....mumu somebori
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:48am On Aug 19, 2017
AFONJAS and black magic, how can this people be this wicked and mean to humanity Its either they are mining skulls/cutting bodyparts , it will be they are in cyber cafe looking for vulnerable ladies to defraud, Nah so one of them want to defraud my sister, i have his pictures and their recent chats plus his empty juju threat messages, he threat to kill her with juju if she did not remit 2m to his account... Ndia self TUFIAKWA
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
na you get hundred heads abi....i go call them for una two na

So you sayin' I can't help you out again?
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by desmond2pk: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Black man's juju still didn't save him from being enslaved by Whites
Africans sold themselves to Europeans for slavery.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by gozie112(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you gan receive banana.....mumu somebori

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by dollytino4real(f): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
dat foto didnt give explanation is it the killer dat is there or the prey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Bauchi State Police Command (Graphic Photos) / Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) / Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.