Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm (36993 Views)

Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by LexngtonSteele: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
leye4u:
are you one of those atheist who don't believe in God....make I call OPC for you make them come test some of their charms for your body

God or Juju. Get it right
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by Jabioro: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Confirmed useless man.. you think better thing.. wicked soul..
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by leye4u: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Even the mods shoukd know its sarcasm
Everybody knows him here.
There are peoole who say worst things here yet its not sarcasm.. they meant it and nobody bans them.

Its a pity
nah nah the Nwa- whatever is a great tribalist and uses loads of curse words.....bone sarcasm..... # ZeroToleranceToTribalismOnNairaland
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by BLACKdagger: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
leye4u:
nah nah the Nwa- whatever is a great tribalist and uses loads of curse words.....bone sarcasm..... # ZeroToleranceToTribalismOnNairaland

Pure lie u dont know him.!
Speak ill of everybody
I once saw one of his post that got me pissed.
Until i realize thats how he is.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by FBIL: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
No liver, no strength, no sense, no confidence!! Only charm, ritual, rape, stealing, agbero..tufiakwa. Afonja!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by leye4u: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

God or Juju. Get it right
the existence of juju( negative supernatural) is a pointer to a positive supernatural(God)....that is there is an existence of a spiritual life

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by Moganajoe: 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Afon__----

That's why they mines skulls and other human parts. Just to fight and kill. God pass una afonjas
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by leye4u: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Speak ill of everybody
ask Nwa himself...wouldn't deny lol
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by gozie112(m): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Afonjas at it again,,children of the fallen angel.

Cursed tribe

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by okenwaa(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Afonjas una wehdone.

When will u guys be recruiting?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by gozie112(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
it is always ogun state....i wonder if they are cursed in that place
don't deny ur people... Afonja
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by ja2ken(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
:oThese "civilized" people again?? sad
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by mcparrotnnam(m): 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
what type of world are we living,killing is now on a daily bases

www.lindachrisblog.com
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Speak ill of everybody
Help me tell that cow!! One character known as Coogar was the reason why I opened a nairaland account. After his departure, nairaland became boring to me until I found NwaAmaikpe, dude was so fun, he made me check NL every second. Seun Osewa, Free NwaAmaikpe or get ready to lose a member!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by ubergold(m): 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Dat guy is free spirited now.
Why would they ban him. undecided.

Are you kidding me? I bet you'll be ok if you were the target of his offensive comments. Mods Pls if he was banned let him stay banned for a long time. Thank you
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by 1Sharon(f): 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
ubergold:

Are you kidding me? I bet you'll be ok if you were the target of his offensive comments. Mods Pls if he was banned let him stay banned for a long time. Thank you

Lol what did he say to you?

Cc: ItalianWine, someone has a problem with NwaAmaikpe oo shocked
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by AntiWailer: 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
SaiNigeria:
See his nose as if he defecate from there.

But on a serious note, when will Afonjas stay off crime??

No wonder Trump fired the Yoruba aide before he goes for his children's heads, intestines and vagina.

U are senseless and not informed 1 bit.

Trump dissolved a committee and did not fire any Yoruba man.

Oponu ayirada.
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by ItalianWine(f): 12:05am On Aug 19, 2017
1Sharon:

He claims to be the target of NwaAmaikpe's comments

Thats a lie. I'm sure he has no proof. @ubergold abi ubercar cheesy come and explain your stance o.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 #FreeNwaAmaikpe
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by mofeoluwadassah: 12:20am On Aug 19, 2017
gozie112:
don't deny ur people... Afonja
proudly an afonja if dat is wht you want 2 hear....and i dont see ao this is ur headache
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 19, 2017
1Sharon:

Let's try again...How many are under the bed?

Hahaha. I actually laughed out loud at this & its 00:29
Una no go kill person 4 dis forum. Male & female psychos.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by iamkneeyi: 12:28am On Aug 19, 2017
Aluwo
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by 1Sharon(f): 1:01am On Aug 19, 2017
ShyCypher:

Hahaha.
I actually laughed out loud at this & its 00:29

Una no go kill person 4 dis forum. Male & female psychos.

Who is a psycho..me?
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by oluwadubem: 1:52am On Aug 19, 2017
you are not good looking and ur ways is uglia than you,this kinda of niggaz re not meant to be here...plz throw him to other world...Evans gang them...

#peace#
Re: Man Arrested For Beating His Neighbour To Death With Charm by perryy(m): 3:12am On Aug 19, 2017
ItalianWine:

Come and dig it. Do you need a black hoe or a dark hole? undecided

#FreeNwaAmaikpe

A dark hole with lot of flesh. You got that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes His 9-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Rivers, Blames His Wife (Photos) / Lagos Sergeant Killed My Inspector Husband With Sword – Widow / Fake Drinks Seized By NAFDAC In Edo State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.