Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,030 members, 7,841,915 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Is It Worth It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Worth It? (671 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? / Is Long Distance Relationship Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Worth It? by pharmking: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2010
Is it worth it to try to convince a girl that she should not break up with you?
I've never tried to convince a girl to stay with me if they want to go. Somehow I believe that if a person truly loves you, they will not brake up with you or they will come back. Is that a good attitude/.
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nautillus(m): 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2010
Its not worth opening a Thread on. . . .
Re: Is It Worth It? by foyeks2001(f): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2010
seconded
Re: Is It Worth It? by iice(f): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2010
pharmking:

Is it worth it to try to convince a girl that she should not break up with you?
I've never tried to convince a girl to stay with me if they want to go. Somehow I believe that if a person truly loves you, they will not brake up with you or they will come back. Is that a good attitude/.

You probably have not met the one you really don't want to break up with. . .
Or your pride would not let you convince the person to stay.
Either way. . .what works for you, works for you. . .so long as you accept the outcome
Re: Is It Worth It? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2010
@poster
definitely NOT worth it. if she has decided that she doesnt want to be with you then let her go and move on with your life.
thats what she believes and thats what she wants so no point in trying to change her. accept her decision and be merry.
no need in wasting your time with someone who dont value it so you are absolutely right in your action.
Re: Is It Worth It? by liksy(f): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2010
my dear u dont have to convince her to stay, but u must find out from her why she is breakin up wit u,try and but urself in her shoes, if its ur fault and u truly love her and u want her. try and make tins up with her and change from ur atitude. But if its not ur fault in anyway, let her go.

i dont belive in stayin a relationship and nt happy wif
Re: Is It Worth It? by pharmking: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2010
Nautillus:

Its not worth opening a Thread on. . . .

DEFINITELY WORTH SINCE THE FORUM IS NOT ONLY FOR TELLING STORY BUT ALSO DISCUSS IDEAS AND BEHAVIOR TO BETTER ONESELF IN RELATIONSHIPS,

liksy:

my dear u dont have to convince her to stay, but u must find out from her why she is breakin up wit u,try and but urself in her shoes, if its your fault and u truly love her and u want her. try and make tins up with her and change from your atitude. But if its not your fault in anyway, let her go.

i dont belive in stayin a relationship and nt happy wif
I ALWAYS TRY TO FIND OUT WHY THEY WANNA BREAK UP AND THEN TELL THEM THAT I CAN'T FORCE THEM TO STAY WITH METHAT WE SHOULD REMAIN FRIENDS .

(1) (Reply)

Dating Rules / Help My Friend Ohhhhhhhhhhhh / It Sucks Really!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.