Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) (66905 Views)

Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain / Faithia Williams & Saheed Balogun Reunite On Set After 13 Years of Separation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hanseel1:

You must be joking if you think men will gladly allow themselves to die while women are rescued .

See man, women aren't as weak as you're making it to be.

Feminism has been deeply rooted in every society especially in the west. You know what American and European men are/have gone /going through because of women and you expect them to protect the same women first.

Men, women and children come down at the same time or everybody sinks together.

I don't know why you continue to see women as weak. They're not weak .

Only ego filled idiots will kill themselves because of women .

MANY WOMEN ADMIT THEY'RE WEAK MANY TIMES TO ESCAPE RESPONSIBILITIES.

"I CAN'T DO THAT I'M A WOMAN". "YOU'RE A MAN NAA".

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN ARGUING ABOUT ALL DAY?
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hanseel1:

You must be joking if you think men will gladly allow themselves to die while women are rescued .

See man, women aren't as weak as you're making it to be.

Feminism has been deeply rooted in every society especially in the west. You know what American and European men are/have gone /going through because of women and you expect them to protect the same women first.

Men, women and children come down at the same time or everybody sinks together.

I don't know why you continue to see women as weak. They're not weak .

Only ego filled idiots will kill themselves because of women .
in europe and america, women have a luxury of benefits. They have alimony, social stipends if they have kids if they have kids etc. Even on nairaland sef...at the last nairaland party it was said that the guys had to pay ut for the ladies it was freecheesy. Why the special treatment?cheesy. We all understand the fragile nature of a lady but we play along when they scream feminism just to have peace of mind. On the issue of sacrifice..bro if the danger comes calling u had sacrifice ursef for ur wife and kids without blinking an eye. Thats why we are men.

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:
even white ppl wey dey carry feminism for head their men are always protective of their women. Their was an incident that happened in one cinema in the US in 2012. I saw the story on CNN. A gunman entered a cinema where ppl were watching Return of The Darknight(batman) and started opening fire on ppl.A young man who happened to be a former navy seals pulled his girlfriend to the floor and lay on top of her and in turn he collected a bullet for her. So u see he was protecting his woman..

THE GUNMAN SHOULD DO ME A FAVOR AND TEXT ME A FEW MINUTES BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL SO I COULD SNEAK OUT CODEDLY MY THING. I CANNOT DIE FOR YOU SO THAT YOU LIVE ON WITH THE NEXT GUY. IF MY SON DOES A DUMB SHĮT LIKE THAT I'LL DISOWN HIM EVEN IN DEATH.

lefulefu:
Women are as fragile as feathers. Dont e influenced with all these woman power,wonder woman myth. Women are intelectually smart.

THE AVERAGE WOMAN ON THE STREETS WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO PROVE YOUR LAST STATEMENT INCORRECT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MANY WOMEN ADMIT THEY'RE WEAK MANY TIMES TO ESCAPE RESPONSIBILITIES.

"I CAN'T DO THAT I'M A WOMAN". "YOU'RE A MAN NAA".

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN ARGUING ABOUT ALL DAY?

You're right.

A woman will never agree that she's a weak unless when it comes to responsibilities and danger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:
in europe and america, women have a luxury of benefits. They have alimony, social stipends if they have kids if they have kids etc. Even on nairaland sef...at the last nairaland party it was said that the guys had to pay ut for the ladies it was freecheesy. Why the special treatment?cheesy. We all understand the fragile nature of a lady but we play along when they scream feminism just to have peace of mind. On the issue of sacrifice..bro if the danger comes calling u had sacrifice ursef for ur wife and kids without blinking an eye. Thats why we are men.

I swear if you were here with me I'd have sued you because of these words.

See what you're saying.

I should sacrifice myself for a woman? I'm I mad?

Ladies aren't given those free tickets because they're weak. The reason is because they're generally stingy.

They won't attend if they're told to pay not because of some weakness stuff.

Feminism has come to stay man. Women and men are equal .
Titanic can't happen in this modern age.

It is only African men like you that still have the strong notion that women are weak and need to be protected.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE GUNMAN SHOULD DO ME A FAVOR AND TEXT ME A FEW MINUTES BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL SO I COULD SNEAK OUT CODEDLY MY THING. I CANNOT DIE FOR YOU SO THAT YOU LIVE ON WITH THE NEXT GUY. IF MY SON DOES A DUMB SHĮT LIKE THAT I'LL DISOWN HIM EVEN IN DEATH.

THE AVERAGE WOMAN ON THE STREETS WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO PROVE YOUR LAST STATEMENT INCORRECT.
bro pls be honest with mecheesy.anytime una wan lift heavy things for una house or maybe hostel or u want to push a car wey no start...who u go comfortably halla make he help u? The guys around or the few ladies on the street pinging their phones. Why is it when a car is about to be pushed to start...why is it the owner of the car will call all male hands to help him push the car? Why is it if a lady's car is unable to start why does she call the guys to help to push d car.why she no dey call other ladies make dem push d car together.u see where i am driving at?cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

u remind me of one young auchi poly lecturer that escaped through window from their flat when robbers came calling..leaving his wife and 3 months old babecheesy.the robbers were unable to gain entrance sha but they robbed their neighbours.the thing almost cause serious gbege b/w the man and im wifecheesycheesy.

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:
bro pls be honest with mecheesy.anytime una wan lift heavy things for una house or maybe hostel or u want to push a car wey no start...who u go comfortably halla make he help u? The guys around or the few ladies on the street pinging their phones. Why is it when a car is about to be pushed to start...why is it the owner of the car will call all male hands to help him push the car? Why is it if a lady's car is unable to start why does she call the guys to help to push d car.why she no dey call other ladies make dem push d car together.u see where i am driving at?cheesy

I SAID YOUR STATEMENT WAS WRONG CUS.. ANYTHING CONCERNING CONTRIBUTIONS; FINANCIALLY, PHYSICALLY, INTELLECTUALLY, ANYTHING ANYHOW AT ALL MAN, NA GUYS YOU GO FIRST BUZZ. THE OTHER SET ARE RARELY WILLING TO DO ANYTHING JARE. THAT'S WHY I'M SURPRISED YOU AND HANSEEL1 BEEN GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES SINCE I WOKE UP THIS MORNING. WE KNOW THESE THINGS.. WE JUST IGNORE THEM ELSE YOU LOOK LIKE THEY ENEMY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:
u remind me of one young auchi poly lecturer that escaped through window from their flat when robbers came calling..leaving his wife and 3 months old babecheesy.the robbers were unable to gain entrance sha but they robbed their neighbours.the thing almost cause serious gbege b/w the man and im wifecheesycheesy.

WIFE AND CHILDREN IS WIFE AND CHILDREN.
GIRLFRIEND IS GIRLFRIEND.
COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I SAID YOUR STATEMENT WAS WRONG CUS.. ANYTHING CONCERNING CONTRIBUTIONS; FINANCIALLY, PHYSICALLY, INTELLECTUALLY, ANYTHING ANYHOW AT ALL MAN, NA GUYS YOU GO FIRST BUZZ. THE OTHER SET ARE RARELY WILLING TO DO ANYTHING JARE. THAT'S WHY I'M SURPRISED YOU AND HANSEEL1 BEEN GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES SINCE I WOKE UP THIS MORNING. WE KNOW THESE THINGS.. WE JUST IGNORE THEM ELSE YOU LOOK LIKE THEY ENEMY.
i understand wetin u dey yarn ut the thing be say if u wan push dat ur car wey no gree start u feel more confident calling Hanseel,me,Martin0 and austyn0 to help u push ur car.u will need that male strenght to push that car and get it starting.

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:
i understand wetin u dey yarn ut the thing be say if u wan push dat ur car wey no gree start u feel more confident calling Hanseel,me,Martin0 and austyn0 to help u push ur car.u will need that male strenght to push that car and get it starting.

I'll punch his head if he alert me instead of the females around.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.
haba! I wasnt saying u should sacrifice ur sef for girlfriend ooocheesy. U know d way dat whites do their own relationship no e so we dey do our own. Babe wey go go to boyfriend number 3 or 4 na im i go dey advice u to dey sacrifice urself forcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:

The last time a bus driver tried this nonsense with me in Nigeria 2013 ,I gave him the insults of his life.

The four ladies in the bus came down to push the bus for him by themselves and some passerbys also helped them.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:

I GUESS FEMALE STRENGTH IS ONLY MANIFESTED IN SALONS AND INSTAGRAM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Even a wife that claims equality will want you to sacrifice yourself, am I mad?
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Truer words have never been said.

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Elder001:

I'll punch his head if he alert me instead of the females around.
haha u want him to kill someone's dauthercheesy. Some girls that cant even lift their travelling bag and they will be looking for a male to hold their travelling bag na im go come dey push carcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

gbam!..and lifting iphones to do selfiescheesy

2 Likes

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:
haha u want him to kill someone's dauthercheesy. Some girls that cant even lift their travelling bag and they will be looking for a male to hold their travelling bag na im go come dey push carcheesy.

Men and women are equal - feminists.

I'm a proud supporter of the feminism ideology.

You can't claim strong in some areas and claim weak in other areas. Be equal in all areas.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
Elder001:

Men and women are equal - feminists.

I'm a proud supporter of the feminism ideology.

You can't claim strong in some areas and claim weak in other areas. Be equal in all areas.
equal in all areas..in nigeria?...i dont think its possible for now. There are lots of hazardious jobs that men do that many husbands or boyfriends wouldnt consider their wives or girlfriends doing.

1 Like

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Twoclans what do you gain from liking these sexist posts?

Your childishness is beyond human comprehension.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:
equal in all areas..in nigeria?...i dont think its possible for now. There are lots of hazardious jobs that men do that many husbands or boyfriends wouldnt consider their wives or girlfriends doing.

See man, women don't want equality in half areas they want it in all ramifications.

You can check the meaning of feminism again, okay?

There's nothing hazardous about some jobs that women can't do. Only alpha male wannabes like you will stop their wives from doing some jobs because they think women are weak.

Later when courts order you to pay alimony you'll start wailing. The major reason why courts order men to pay alimony in the west is because the husbands destroyed the woman's career and dreams by telling her to switch jobs or quit her career.
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by austyn0(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
lefulefu:
Which car o,, one single strength I no get...��
Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
austyn0:
Which car o,, one single strength I no get...��
so u telling me highpriestes or oyindidi get strenght pass u shocked

Re: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet Of Titanic Reunite, On Vacation In France (Pics) by austyn0(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2018
lefulefu:

so u telling me highpriestes or oyindidi get strenght pass u shocked
Lol...E be like ooogrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? / Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic ) / Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.