Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) (62632 Views)

Advert Of Girl Eating Banana: Audi Apologises / Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) / What’s Wrong With This Audi Billboard? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by Psoul(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
U ppl should stop playing wt ppl's brain. How can it change colour. Is the whole body going to change or the fancy lights?

The issue of repairing itself is a total lie. Is the car body rubber or metals. Pls stop all these nonsense. I don't want to be angry oo.
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by Prestige16(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Damn!!! If this is real then its so cool
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by Fidelismaria: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
noxy196:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim.

scam
scammer

1 Like

Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by jc4real(m): 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
If Dangote trailer hit this car ehhn!! e go just confuse come piss all d paint on top road cry
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by DahtDopeBoi(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
@Autojosh Boss would love to hear your review or 2 cents about the Audi A8 Sedan 2009/10. How durable is it? Fuel consumption? Are the spare parts available in 9ja incase of repairs?... Thanks
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by Ehinmola(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Can you imagine you driving on Nigeria road in your Audi and suddenly a car hits you.

Instead of you complaining, your car just repairs itself automatically, not only that, your car changes colors while driving.

This is what Spanish designer Daniel Garcia was thinking of when he created this awesome concept design for Audi.

He got some inspiration for this particular design from Santiago Calatrava’s buildings in his hometown of Valencia.

Audi seems to be an innovation enclave on its own with different amazing concepts it develops these days.

photos…

https://autojosh.com/audi-car-changes-colour-repairs-hit-photos/

. Certainly not an accident involving Dangote truck(fully loaded with cement) that failed brake at sango toll gate slope
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by disandat(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yes, I been buy two last week. One de baf the other. As I de see an sef e be like say one get bele.
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by Limitless72(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
GdexFolami:
Technology is greatly advancing day by day. I wonder what would b invented in the next 100 years.

Rapture
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by Themandator: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
stGabrielo:
it could've be more convincing when there's. a video of it changing colour undecided

May be the body is made like a ballon. When I this dented , it gets aerated and the cloud could pass through the ballon like light bulbs ..

Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
They better name it Audi Chameleon shocked
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by thundafire: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
GdexFolami:
Technology is greatly advancing day by day. I wonder what would b invented in the next 100 years.
in Nigeria or where re u referring to
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by kingsleybrave(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
END TIME CAR
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by albacete(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Learners everywhere. For your mind you be Gboy. Why does your username and those of your testifiers end with numbers?
So that you can keep track.

So I will buy card and send to that site abi na blog? So u go use am buy MB? I for send you DDoS attack but make I pity u small.

Now run along boy, don't let me see your moniker around here.
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by albacete(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jola59:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim.

Learners everywhere. For your mind you be Gboy. Why does your username and those of your testifiers end with numbers?
So that you can keep track.

So I will buy card and send to that site abi na blog? So u go use am buy MB? I for send you DDoS attack but make I pity u small.

Now run along boy, don't let me see your moniker around here.

Fidelismaria:

scam
scammer

Hope you didn't fall mugu?

Funmilade11:
do not do it. it is fake n nt real. I did it n d card I typed av bin used by dem. it is a dupe site.

You disappoint me. Don't tell me you recharged that boy's MTN line. That scam is what a 5 year old will smell from afar.
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by Ameeria: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lol! Maybe for small scratches and not major damages. But the car looks like a one in town sculpture grin
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by Carter4luv(m): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dangote trunk fall on u, u go know weda u get automatic repair or not.
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by 2winsboi(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Alaba dey inside d car,, wey go buy part fix himself abi undecided undecided

Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by Bondesniger(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
nice one there
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by RegalD(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Can you imagine you driving on Nigeria road in your Audi and suddenly a car hits you.

Instead of you complaining, your car just repairs itself automatically, not only that, your car changes colors while driving.

This is what Spanish designer Daniel Garcia was thinking of when he created this awesome concept design for Audi.

He got some inspiration for this particular design from Santiago Calatrava’s buildings in his hometown of Valencia.

Audi seems to be an innovation enclave on its own with different amazing concepts it develops these days.

photos…

https://autojosh.com/audi-car-changes-colour-repairs-hit-photos/

If beta Nigeria road runner hit this 'beauty', not only will it change colour it will also change the entire design
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by ziga: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
People can be so gullible.

And there are no rules to guide posting of lies on the internet!!!
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by kingspeter42(m): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
It's not really what u tink. I just sold mine last week cool cool
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by hAlexandro(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2017
undecided Asin in the movies or real life?
motun2017:
i need one
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by motun2017(f): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2017
hAlexandro:
undecided Asin in the movies or real life?
real life nau
Re: This Audi Changes Colour And Repairs Itself When Hit (photos) by hAlexandro(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2017
undecided you sure can handle that machine?
motun2017:
real life nau

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today / China Begins Export Of Second Hand Cars To Nigeria / Ask your Mechanic ! ! ! Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.