Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

How To Date The Lady Friendzoning You??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date The Lady Friendzoning You??? (1034 Views)

Friend Zone 101 : See How You Can Stop Her From Friendzoning You. / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Date The Lady Friendzoning You??? by eberetos: 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
For the nice guys, being friend zoned is part of their pension & gratuity, therefore to revert this & become a real fiancee or boyfriend, follow these tips...

Firstly, for u to be in the friendzone shows uve failed the first stage, but another chance is here for you

1) Blank the lady friendzoning you for at least a month.

2) After one month, review ur tactics & how uve been too polite...

3) Meet her at odd hours or odd places, chip in nice & brief compliments by holding her waist and saying such as " It's long, I missed ur cute shape & lovely body smell, u smell like my future pregnant wife"....If she frowns, tell her " ur frown is romantic"... Don't hail her much, leave...

4) Once in a while, commend her via sms, but don't greet her politely... text like " Just thought of ur shakara while rolling on my bed, goodnight"

5) Whenever you see her frowning or forming for you, don't be scared, drag her to a corner & say "I brought u her because u need me", hold her face, look into her eyes & say "u look like my child's mum"... Grab her waist & say, u are my baby, u are my baby, come here let me talk to u.....

6) Don't give any space for her to think about it, tell her "In your eyes I see we are made to be one & u are mine from today"... If she wants to complain, close her mouth & say, " my wife talks to me only in the bedroom"

7) Blank her for a week.....

cool Don't ask her can we date, just jump into it & say "as we are dating now, I will make babies with u after I see my parents"
Re: How To Date The Lady Friendzoning You??? by Jackossky(m): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2017
Take it easy on the girl BaBa....

if a girl friendzone you...tell her pointblank and free her for like two weeks.....Use monosyllabic words when with her...

Now, you have successfully reset her brain to a default setting..
Just go meet her as a surprise and tell her
'Bae I came to visit you...smile with her,play with her and look into her face when the opportunity arise'

congratulation

You have gotten yourself a new gf..

1 Like

Re: How To Date The Lady Friendzoning You??? by Rexhenrex(m): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2017
guys can suffer there self sha,if she friend zone u sister zone her
Re: How To Date The Lady Friendzoning You??? by ediama(m): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2017
If you feel something for a lady & you are sincere tell her.

Fear of rejection and lack of confidence is the barrier.

1 Like

Re: How To Date The Lady Friendzoning You??? by mofeoluwadassah: 12:26am On Aug 19, 2017
ok...noted
Re: How To Date The Lady Friendzoning You??? by Sleyanya1(m): 1:04am On Aug 19, 2017
Lolxx grin
Op you try sha.. but

If an Already Satisfied happy-crazily-in-love-with-her-relationship kind of Girl friend zone you ehn....You go need like four TB Joshua to deliver you with Sinach singing in the background. grin grin grin

Just console yourself that you can't date em all, count your loses make more money & move on....So the next time she sees you, you're above where she last saw you. (Admiration sets in at this point).

1 Like

Re: How To Date The Lady Friendzoning You??? by Ghostmaverick(m): 1:41am On Aug 19, 2017
Hey nairalanders. here's an opportunity to get premium access to these accounts and so much more. I can't list all
express vpn, NFL game pass, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, sport access.we, Comcast, Zen mate, spotify, Scribd.com, IPvanish, Hidemyassm Strongvpn, PlayStation Network, Vimeo etc.
Get free access to this accounts now. contact me via whatsapp or telegram on 07036007339 to get access to several other premium listings

Note: THIS IS A PROMOTIONAL OFFER. HURRY whilst offer lasts.

Also available: PayPal transfers, verified business and personal paypal accounts for sale
Re: How To Date The Lady Friendzoning You??? by FemiEddy(m): 1:42am On Aug 19, 2017
If u have real money, I mean billions, u will buy the whole zone, and den tell her no more space
Re: How To Date The Lady Friendzoning You??? by popefuse(m): 5:34am On Aug 19, 2017
Oga tha one na oyinbo get am not Africa girls xpecialy naija girls.
Re: How To Date The Lady Friendzoning You??? by cazzo(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2017
Long method of wooo a gal, nt fr Niger guys at Al angry shocked cool shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Uses Family Photo As His Profile Picture On Dating Platform Tinder / A Woman Slits Her Boyfriend's Penis For Cheating On Her (very Graphic Picture) / VIDEO: Another Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Boyfriend During Daylight $ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.