Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria (8674 Views)

Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west / Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by TheKingdom: 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Who is talking about war? Those who dont know how to develop and instead know how to go to London for 70+ days, and those who like to use their last naira to throw parties, they are the ones thinking of war.

WHY?

Because all they know is military and army generals. That has been their experience for the last 60 years, when other people can look at their history and see real heroes and heroines, but for this Nigga Area it is Major General this and Major General that, who by the way, did not win or fight any world class battle

FOOLS

1 Like

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
ificatchmodeh:
if you scared go to church.. Something must kill a man.

all die na die... how can a man be scared of the inevitable.

if war will bring peace.. what are we waiting for?

Cowards die a million time before their death..

this op is a real Ode..
person like you should be shot n hang..

the world has seen war.. and will still see more..

Oh really? Do you even know what you are talking about?? Do you know what burning flesh smells like? Have you seen people drinking water from potholes before? Can you imagine soldiers coming to a village after all the men have gone off to war and then gathering all the women and raping them and turning 8 year old girls into sex slaves? Do you know what it means to starve to death or to see people eating human flesh to survive? Have you seen parents abandoning there babies to for by the road side because they can't afford to take care of them?
Bros I have followed a lot of conflicts in Africa and their consequences and they are devastating. If you Think war will bring peace then it means you don't know what you are talking about. Think logically and not with emotion. Hate does not always make for good policy. It leads to destruction.

1 Like

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by TheKingdom: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
davidif:

Oh really? Do you even know what you are talking about?? Do you know what burning flesh smells like? Have you seen people drinking water from potholes before? Can you imagine soldiers coming to a village after all the men have gone off to war and then gathering all the women and raping them and turning 8 year old girls into sex slaves? Do you know what it means to starve to death or to see people eating human flesh to survive? Have you seen parents abandoning there babies to for by the road side because they can't afford to take care of them?
Bros I have followed a lot of conflicts in Africa and their consequences and they are devastating. If you Think war will bring peace then it means you don't know what you are talking about. Think logically and not with emotion. Hate does not always make for good policy. It leads to destruction.

So you have seen them or have you read about them? Do you know why most of those wars are fought or who is sponsoring who and for what purpose?

Have you followed the wars in Europe and Asia? What about what is happening in Syria or Iraq?

You can remain a slave and enjoy your limited and rigged reality of freedom

2 Likes

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
It isn't just about leadership it is about the ideology and lifestyle of the people that made up the country.

Why did you use Indonesia as an example? I don't know much about Indonesia but I understand that they've as many population and ethnic groups as Nigerians but 95% of their population is native Indonesian.
Some ethnic groups there have only a few hundreds of people. Majority calls the shots.

The most ethically diverse countries are found in Africa and they're awesomely the most backward and undeveloped nations.

Like I said, diversity is overrated, the separate regions in Nigeria made more progress than when the whole country came under a unitary system. Mistrust and distrust in mixed societies like Nigeria hamper growth.

Take out time to read the importance of homogeneity in a nation. It far outweighs the importance of the overrated diversity.

I strongly disagree. America is as diverse as it gets. This is a country that was built by immigrants from different regions of the world and look where they at today. They are pretty much the best at everything they touch from science, sports and culture because they had all this different people from different countries bringing their culture and forming this wonderful art piece called America. I am sorry bro but when it comes to innovation, there are very few things as important as the perspective of an outsider cos they see things that those inside don't usually see and this boosts. That's why over here we say diversity is our strength.
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
TheKingdom:

So you have seen them or have you read about them? Do you know why most of those wars are fought or who is sponsoring who and for what purpose?

Have you followed the wars in Europe and Asia? What about what is happening in Syria or Iraq?

You can remain a slave and enjoy your limited and rigged reality of freedom

Yes i have read about those wars and do follow them and if there is something i have learned is that war turns regular normal human beings into animals and that it brings about great pain and suffering. If you want to know what war in Nigeria would look like, go Google search the war in the Congo and check out the images. I will assure you that the consequences are long lasting.
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
falcon01:
Nigeria is like a lion who is shot by a poisoned arrow and is slowly dieing. Our leaders are using this opportunity to benefit they have zero intention of fixing the country. All they care about is money and power.

Nope!! Nigeria is more like a once thriving company that seats on a lot of wealth but was taking over by bad CEO's and board of directors who restructured it to fit them and not those who have a stake in the company. We are those stakeholders and the board is the political class. Nigeria is just suffering from mismanagement from the board. All it needs is to get rid of the necessary board members and get a new captain at the helm of things and we are back in our way. We dont need to crash the ship with everyone in it simply because the captain and his crew don't know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44, Dominique please put this on the front page.
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by letusbepieces: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
davidif:

Do you know what burning flesh smells like? Have you seen people drinking water from potholes before? Can you imagine soldiers coming to a village after all the men have gone off to war and then gathering all the women and raping them and turning 8 year old girls into sex slaves? Do you know what it means to starve to death or to see people eating human flesh to survive? Have you seen parents abandoning there babies to for by the road side because they can't afford to take care of them?
Bros I have followed a lot of conflicts in africa and their consequences and they are devastating. Think logically and not with emotion. Hate does not always make for good policy. It leads to destruction.

Is dat all? The bible say the herat of man is desperately wicked.

All that u listed is ur nature, but wen has dat stopped people demanding their right?

Right to self determination is recognised by law. International law and UN.

I believe u read my earlier post, so i wont repeat myself again.

2 Likes

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by achi4u(m): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Can't we just separate without war in this country, we hate ourselves, everyone is fighting for his /her region, there's no Patriotism nor national interest anywhere in this country yet we can't go our separate ways?
I'm from South East Nigeria but my brothers are coming back from the Northern part of the same country we share and someone wants to tell me that I should die for a Nigeria course.
I've never experienced war and I don't want to experience one because watching Syrians on television gives me a goose pimples.

This country can never be repaired or restructured.

2 Likes

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
letusbepieces:

Is dat all? The bible say the herat of man is desperately wicked.

All that u listed is ur nature, but wen has dat stopped people demanding their right?

Right to self determination is recognised by law. International law and UN.

I believe u read my earlier post, so i wont repeat myself again.

Yes the right to self determination is recognized by the U.N. but it is non binding. Big difference.
It will be reckless to.allow some foreign body: majority of whom don't know much about your country or care in the first place to decide the future of your country as if they will be there to fix things when the dam breaks. That my friend would be the height of irresponsibility.
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44 and Seun why isn't my stuff on the front page for goodness sakes! This is about the status of our country yet it's board that would make the front page.
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by Deedeedeeone: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
davidif:

I strongly disagree. America is as diverse as it gets. This is a country that was built by immigrants from different regions of the world and look where they at today. They are pretty much the best at everything they touch from science, sports and culture because they had all this different people from different countries bringing their culture and forming this wonderful art piece called America. I am sorry bro but when it comes to innovation, there are very few things as important as the perspective of an outsider cos they see things that those inside don't usually see and this boosts. That's why over here we say diversity is our strength.
There is no strength in diversity. Only fools say so. Why must you guys mention America all the time? America has been able to manage her diversity because it occupied by immigrants. Why no compare Africa with Europe and Asia. That will be fair since these continents are occupied by indigenes.

2 Likes

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Deedeedeeone:

There is no strength in diversity. Only fools say so. Why must you guys mention America all the time? America has been able to manage her diversity because it occupied by immigrants. Why no compare Africa with Europe and Asia. That will be fair since these continents are occupied by indigenes.

There is no 100% pure homogenous country in africa and even in the world these days for goodness sakes! That's the reality of things. There is no point fantasizing about some utopia where everyone looks alike because it's not going to happen. This is what Adolph
Hitler attempted to do by getting rid of all news in Germany and slaughtering 6 million of them around Europe.
There is almost a thousand different tribes in africa (see the map below)and it's highly unrealistic for all of them to go on and form there country especially when the ones existing right now can barely sustain themselves.. That's just the reality of things. Africans need to learn to live peacefully side by side with one another and resolve there differences because wars begat more wars.

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
toofit007:
then tell your pedophile president to give a date for biafra referendum that is all we ask of and not war, but should they bring war to us as they did in 1967, we shall defend ourselves but this time around it shall be devastating a word is enough for the wise.

Goodness!! You are really frustrated and angry about things. I am guessing things are not going very well for you right now but one thing you are going to have to realize is that one never fights fire with fire. It only leads to more fire that will consume everyone eventually and one day you would have to give account for that.
You have to realize that venting and cursing at people is not going to solve your problems. People who make decisions based on emotions like anger instead of reason and facts tend to regret them later.
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by Deedeedeeone: 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
davidif:

There is no 100% pure homogenous country in africa and even in the world these days for goodness sakes! That's the reality of things. There is no point fantasizing about some utopia where everyone looks alike because it's not going to happen. This is what Adolph
Hitler attempted to do by getting rid of all news in Germany and slaughtering 6 million of them around Europe.
There is almost a thousand different tribes in africa and it's highly unrealistic for all of them to go on and form there country. That's just the reality of things. Africans need to learn to live peacefully side by side with one another and resolve there differences because wars begat more wars.
YES. ADOLF HITLER AIM WAS TO UNITE THE WHOLE ETHNIC GERMANS INTO ONE. HE WAS FROM AUSTRIA. EVEN THOUGH HE FAILED, IT STILL DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT THESE COUNTRY HAVE FEW ETHNIC DIFFERENCES. THERE ARE ABOUT 4 ETHNIC GROUPS IN GERMANY; AND THE LARGEST OF THEM ALL ARE THE GERMANS WHO CONSTITUTE OVER 95 PERCENT OF THE COUNTRY'S POPULATION. ALSO, THE GERMANS MAKE UP ABOUT 95 PERCENT OF AUSTRIA POPULATION.
YES, THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF ETHNIC GROUPS IN AFRICAN, BUT YET THERE ARE ALSO LARGER ETHNIC GROUPS IN THIS SAME CONTINENT THAT ARE OVER 20 MILLION IN POPULATION AND CAN FORM PROSPEROUS COUNTRIES ON THEIR OWN. FOR SOMEONE TO HAVE PUT YORUBAS, IGBOS AND HAUSA INTO SAME COUNTRY IS PURE MADNESS! THESE ETHNIC GROUPS ARE LARGER THAN MOST EUROPEAN NATIONS.
WHY NOT ALONE THEM FORM THEIR OWN COUNTRIES?
SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH THE BLACK MAN

2 Likes

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
After all this talk. Who has government prosecuted or arrested for terrorist threats. Arewa comfortably living getting soft ball questions. Kanu hasn't been convicted. He's not on trial for hate space but that'd beside point.
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
pesinfada:
Thy shall b no War

Amen o.
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by vengertime: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
davidif:

Naija can really get better all it needs is a few reforms here and there. We dont need to throw away the baby with the bathwater.
from what you wrote , it's like you're Afonja. It doesn't matter what war will bring. Igbos and Fulanis will forever remain enemies for life. Isreal have been fighting war since the Bible age till now. This Fulanis think they're god. It's a war without end

1 Like

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
vengertime:
from what you wrote , it's like you're Afonja. It doesn't matter what war will bring. Igbos and Fulanis will forever remain enemies for life. Isreal have been fighting war since the Bible age till now. This Fulanis think they're god. It's a war without end

So you are willing to cut of your nose to spite your face right?

1 Like

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Deedeedeeone:

YES. ADOLF HITLER AIM WAS TO UNITE THE WHOLE ETHNIC GERMANS INTO ONE. HE WAS FROM AUSTRIA. EVEN THOUGH HE FAILED, IT STILL DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT THESE COUNTRY HAVE FEW ETHNIC DIFFERENCES. THERE ARE ABOUT 4 ETHNIC GROUPS IN GERMANY; AND THE LARGEST OF THEM ALL ARE THE GERMANS WHO CONSTITUTE OVER 95 PERCENT OF THE COUNTRY'S POPULATION. ALSO, THE GERMANS MAKE UP ABOUT 95 PERCENT OF AUSTRIA POPULATION.
YES, THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF ETHNIC GROUPS IN AFRICAN, BUT YET THERE ARE ALSO LARGER ETHNIC GROUPS IN THIS SAME CONTINENT THAT ARE OVER 20 MILLION IN POPULATION AND CAN FORM PROSPEROUS COUNTRIES ON THEIR OWN. FOR SOMEONE TO HAVE PUT YORUBAS, IGBOS AND HAUSA INTO SAME COUNTRY IS PURE MADNESS! THESE ETHNIC GROUPS ARE LARGER THAN MOST EUROPEAN NATIONS.
WHY NOT ALONE THEM FORM THEIR OWN COUNTRIES?
SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH THE BLACK MAN

You can whine and complain about why ibos, hausas and Yoruba are all in the same country but whether you like it or not that is where we are now.
Like I said earlier, Nigeria can make it work just like Malaysia, Indonesia and modern day Israel did. Indonesia has over 300 ethnic groups that include the Javanese, Sundanese, Malays, Madurese and many other. Malaysia is made up of Malay, Indians, Chinese, Eurasians, Orang Asli, Perankans et al. Israel is made up of immigrants from all over the world and indigenous population.
Nigerians have more in common with each other than we like to admit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Indonesia
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293951-c4204/Malaysia:The.People.Of.Malaysia.html
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by Deedeedeeone: 12:28am On Aug 20, 2017
davidif:

You can whine and complain about why ibos, hausas and Yoruba are all in the same country but whether you like it or not that is where we are now.
Like I said earlier, Nigeria can make it work just like Malaysia, Indonesia and modern day Israel did. Indonesia has over 300 ethnic groups that include the Javanese, Sundanese, Malays, Madurese and many other. Malaysia is made up of Malay, Indians, Chinese, Eurasians, Orang Asli, Perankans et al. Israel is made up of immigrants from all over the world and indigenous population.
Nigerians have more in common with each other than we like to admit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Indonesia
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293951-c4204/Malaysia:The.People.Of.Malaysia.html
Isreal is made up of jews. And yes indonesia is diverse but the javanese make up 40 percent of indonesia. You cannot compare such country with Nigeria that has 3 majority ethnic groups.
I know that Nigeria will still split. We are all aware that we are not united. It is just a matter of time trust me.

2 Likes

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by ApexPredator: 12:31am On Aug 20, 2017
War is very unfortunate, but Biafra's sovereignty is non-negotiable.

2 Likes

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 1:18am On Aug 20, 2017
ApexPredator:
War is very unfortunate, but Biafra's sovereignty is non-negotiable.

Do you know what burning flesh smells like? Have you seen people drinking water from potholes before? Can you imagine soldiers coming to a village after all the men have gone off to war and then gathering all the women and raping them and turning 8 year old girls into sex slaves? Do you know what it means to starve to death or to see people eating human flesh to survive? Have you seen parents abandoning there babies to for by the road side because they can't afford to take care of them?
Bros I have followed a lot of conflicts in africa and their consequences and they are devastating. Think logically and not with emotion. Hate does not always make for good policy. It leads to destruction.
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 1:35am On Aug 20, 2017
Deedeedeeone:

Isreal is made up of jews. And yes indonesia is diverse but the javanese make up 40 percent of indonesia. You cannot compare such country with Nigeria that has 3 majority ethnic groups.
I know that Nigeria will still split. We are all aware that we are not united. It is just a matter of time trust me.

Nigeria's problems are the divisive policies that we have pursued like the concept of "State of Origin". How can an ibo man who was born and raised in Kaduna or Lagos be told that he is not from "there" simply because his ancestry is from someone there. In the U.S. if you lived in a state for at least two years then you are a classified as a resident there. This pathetic state of origin nonsense is why till today the country is still divided not because we are inherently incompatible. Nigerians have more in common than we will like to admit but it's too bad that their emotions of bitterness has blinded them to see this. Mohammed who lives down the street is not my enemy simply because someone who comes from his ethnicity ran the country into the ground. Neither is Ngozi my foe simply because someone from her tribe committed the first coup that has put us in our current predicament. Every person should be held responsible for their actions and not the actions of "his people".
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun and mynd44 why is this topic not on the front page for goodness sakes?
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by chibuzorAbia: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
davidif:

Nigeria's problems are the divisive policies that we have pursued like the concept of "State of Origin". How can an ibo man who was born and raised in Kaduna or Lagos be told that he is not from "there" simply because his ancestry is from someone there. In the U.S. if you lived in a state for at least two years then you are a classified as a resident there. This pathetic state of origin nonsense is why till today the country is still divided not because we are inherently incompatible. Nigerians have more in common than we will like to admit but it's too bad that their emotions of bitterness has blinded them to see this. Mohammed who lives down the street is not my enemy simply because someone who comes from his ethnicity ran the country into the ground. Neither is Ngozi my foe simply because someone from her tribe committed the first coup that has put us in our current predicament. Every person should be held responsible for their actions and not the actions of "his people".

Shut up bloody Biafran. Who told you all the above nonsense? Do we even have a truthful constitution? And why are the greedy Igbos everywhere but their own land?
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Shut up bloody Biafran. Who told you all the above nonsense? Do we even have a truthful constitution? And why are the greedy Igbos everywhere but their own land?

Lol tribalism is hindering what little brain function you have. You shold be able to tell the OP is neither in support of biafra or a biafran. Hia argument is supported by fact you can live everywhere but still regarded SE person. Your constitution argument is a moot point he already believes in reform.

You did nothing to argue against any of his point. This is issue with politics in nigeria. When your too daft to come up reasonable argument the next move Is tribal identity politics.
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

First of all, I am not a Biafran.

Secondly, I am not in support of the disuntegration of this country.

Thirdly, readung is fundamental so please read before commenting. Good bye!
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by pazienza(m): 12:27am On Aug 23, 2017
davidif:

I don't, but my parents do. They both witnessed Biafra, and guess what? They still want Biafra. They made sure that growing up, all of us knew about Biafra, and all the sacrifices our people made For Biafra.

Your threat of war is dead on arrival, you don't don't own monopoly to violence, every mortal when cut, bleeds.

Demand for Biafra, CAN NEVER be a demand for war. But if you turn it so, then you and your ilks will be consumed by that war.

Think logically, we can all sit on a table, like rational beings and negotiate Nigeria division like Czechoslovakia did, or you and your ilks can all decide to maintain the "Nigeria unity is not negotiable mantra ", and then see us all burn like Yugoslavia did. But when the dust settles, Just like Yugoslavia disappeared from the world map, so will your colonial entity.

Demand for peaceful dissolution of an expired British colonial entity that had already outlived it's usefulness cannot in any way mean habouring hate for other groups comfortable with the colonial entity, stop twisting logic on its head.

6 Likes

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 4:12am On Aug 23, 2017
pazienza:

I don't, but my parents do. They both witnessed Biafra, and guess what? They still want Biafra. They made sure that growing up, all of us knew about Biafra, and all the sacrifices our people made For Biafra.

Your threat of war is dead on arrival, you don't don't own monopoly to violence, every mortal when cut, bleeds.

Demand for Biafra, CAN NEVER be a demand for war. But if you turn it so, then you and your ilks will be consumed by that war.

Think logically, we can all sit on a table, like rational beings and negotiate Nigeria division like Czechoslovakia did, or you and your ilks can all decide to maintain the "Nigeria unity is not negotiable mantra ", and then see us all burn like Yugoslavia did. But when the dust settles, Just like Yugoslavia disappeared from the world map, so will your colonial entity.

Demand for peaceful dissolution of an expired British colonial entity that had already outlived it's usefulness cannot in any way mean habouring hate for other groups comfortable with the colonial entity, stop twisting logic on its head.

Tell me one country in the world that will seat by and "peacefully" negotiate the dissolution of its republic and I will wait. Even Abraham Lincoln had to crush the south when they wanted to secede from the United States during the civil war. That's what nations do. They defend there territorial boundaries from all enemies within and without. If you think I am lying go and tell the Chinese to let Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tibet and Xiangjiang to secede and see what happens to you.

Like I said earlier, I am a student of history especially of warfare and if another civil war happens in the the South East, the region will bear the brunt of it.

First of all, on the economic front, a land locked region with its rain clogged, red clayey soil will not be capable of feeding all the indigenes living there just like in the last civil war. Then when you take in the fact that most of Nigeria's vegetables and proteins come from the north you are talking about massive starvation. So should the Fed govt decide to completely blockade it we are talking of a humanitarian disaster especially considering the fact that there is more mouths to feed than in 1967.

As if thats not bad enough, the fed govt can order one of the most devastating tools in its arsenal, a total air, land and sea blockade that would bring the east to its knees causing untold suffering for their people and oh let's not forget about the reprisal attacks against all igbos across the country which is what I dread the most. In other words, the igbo people Wil be declared enemies of the state which will justify any form of violence against them (remember what happened in Rwanda?)

Then there is the terrible part which is the military operation itself. The federal govt can surround viagra and pummel enemy positions and possibly some civillian centers from the air night and day without impunity and then add ground forces into the mix and one can only imagine the atrocities that will be committed. For examples of what a civil war in Nigeria will look like go and read up on the war in the Congo.

This is just a brief overview of what will happen if there is a war that's why I am hoping to educate people at all costs. This message is for the extremists who are fanning the flames of hatred, the moderates who might be on the fence, the silent ones who simply look the other way and the naive who can't imagine the unthinkable yet. War is hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks / Obama Calls Ghana ‘model For Africa’ / First Water Flyover In The World, Can We See This In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.