Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria (8640 Views)

Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west / Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by letusbepieces: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2017
davidif:
I came across this powerful posting via a family member and it was very sobering.

I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine, and plague, and wild beasts of the earth.
- Revelations 6 : 8

If Igbo demanding a referendum to govern demselves is wat u are calling war, then let us have dat war.

Weneva it ends, u and others alike will realise the hopelessness in ur action becos Igbos will no longer be Nigerians after the War.

9 Likes

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by freshest4live: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2017
Deedeedee5:

Exactly! Even if war comes, there will be less casulties. Everybody is tired of the country; some Northerners included
War is not same as mini crises with less casualties, in a war everything goes back to square one because there would be zero investments, you'll lose all you have built. I don't know what part of the country you live in, but l grew up amongst various tribes and we all saw ourselves as Nigerians. The tribalism on nairaland is totally different from my own experience and many others around me.

1 Like

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by tbliss22(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2017
Deedeedee5:

I am from the south west also and what you wrote is bull-shiit.
Try and reason with your brain. We cant have the right working system because we dont have patriotic citizens. If Yoruba people leave Nigeria, then there will be patriotism. Why do you think we have tribalism in this country? Because everything in this country is focused more on your tribe.Tribalism is same with patriotism. We want everything to benefit our tribesmen. Now this is what i call patriotism. If you allow this people live on their own, then why wont they develop.
Nigeria will still seperate. This is the truth

Hey, please watch ur words sir. I choose my words with care especially on faceless forum of this type. I think I'm done with this discussion since It's obvious you aren't a perfect gentleman I expected.

Yes, you are entitled to your own opinion which doesn't change mine as well. Let's see how it roll and if Nigeria still remain one by December then your facts are baseless.

Don't bother quoting me because you won't get a response. Do have a lovely weekend
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by tbliss22(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2017
freshest4live:

War is not same as mini crises with less casualties, in a war everything goes back to square one because there would be zero investments, you'll lose all you have built. I don't know what part of the country you live in, but l grew up amongst various tribes and we all saw ourselves as Nigerians. The tribalism on nairaland is totally different from my own experience and many others around me.

My brother, just watch and as for me if secession is to prevail then many should be ready to pay with their blood. I can recall the last biafra war although I wasn't born by then but it's obvious the consequence is still being felt.

Those calling for war shouldn't run to neighbouring countries when it start and as far as I'm concerned if war is destined to fall on Nigeria again, no big deal it becomes a game of chance.
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by omololu2020(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2017
tbliss22:

Hey, please watch ur words sir. I choose my words with care especially on faceless forum of this type. I think I'm done with this discussion since It's obvious you aren't a perfect gentleman I expected.

Yes, you are entitled to your own opinion which doesn't change mine as well. Let's see how it roll and if Nigeria still remain one by December then your facts are baseless.

Don't bother quoting me because you won't get a response. Do have a lovely weekend
for me Nigeria is not a united country with what I do see with my eyes on social media

4 Likes

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by jingh(f): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2017
lalasticlala and mynd44 this deserve front page
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by omololu2020(m): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2017
tbliss22:

My brother, just watch and as for me if succession is to prevail then many should be ready to pay with their blood. I can recall the last biafra war although I wasn't born by then but its obvious the consequence is still being felt.

Those calling for war shouldn't run to neighbouring countries when it start and as far as I'm concerned if war is destined to fall on Nigeria again, no big deal it becomes a game of chance.
why do you think there will be war if some part of Nigeria decide to secede, this is no more the 1960's

2 Likes

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Funny enough no one is talking about Boko Haram conquering the north in a matter of days if a war breaks out. Nigeria cannot survive a second civil war. That will be the end of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by CharlotteFlair: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2017
qubie:
Noted!
But expect nothing less when there is hunger in the land.
...and injustice too

1 Like

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by jingh(f): 10:31am On Aug 19, 2017
Ialasticlala:
not good enough
y sir ? an idea about what will happen if another civil war happens
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by tbliss22(m): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2017
jingh:
y sir ? an idea about what will happen if another civil war happens

Y are u so particular about front page?
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by jingh(f): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2017
tbliss22:

Y are u so particular about front page?
do u have families, one you love dearly ?
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by tbliss22(m): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2017
jingh:
do u have families, one you love dearly ?

Hmmm, Yes I do. If I may ask, why did you ask?
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by Kondomatic(m): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2017
tbliss22:

Bro, change that mind set please. I'm from the south west and I have been to the northern part of Nigeria even when Bokoharam is super hot.

Also to some major part of the East, after veiwing it all, I came to a realization that what is needed is a working blueprint that guarantee massive employment for average Nigerian youth.

When everyone is gainfully involved in a working system created by our government then no faction will think of breaking off. My brother, if we break off eventually with this same method of handling the system, these same Big Wigs will still be at the helm of affairs and the same process will still be maintained with each faction.
You don't get it bro.

Who will put the working system in place? Same politicians or youths? Same youths that politicians buy with N500.
That a solution to a problem exists doesn't mean that solution will be applied.

Take a closer look at Nigeria to understand what I am saying. Igbos lay down their lives for Biafra. An hausa man can give his life for Buhari.
Yorubas fight with their last blood when issues that concerns them arises but who can do this for Nigeria?
Patriotism is the advantage oc homogeneous nation over diverse countries like Nigeria.

Less corruption, easier to rule, leaders are held accountable.
who will hold who accountable in Nigeria?

I ask again, who can sacrifice his life for Nigeria?

None.

Both the body and spirit are weak.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by tbliss22(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
You don't get it bro.

Who will put the working system in place? Same politicians or youths? Same youths that politicians buy with N500.
That a solution to a problem exists doesn't mean that solution will be applied.

Take a closer look at Nigeria to understand what I am saying. Igbos lay down their lives for Biafra. An hausa man can give his life for Buhari.
Yorubas fight with their last blood when issues that concerns them arises but who can do this for Nigeria?
Patriotism is the advantage oc homogeneous nation over diverse countries like Nigeria.

Less corruption, easier to rule, leaders are held accountable.
who will hold who accountable in Nigeria?

I ask again, who can sacrifice his life for Nigeria?

None.

Both the body and spirit are weak.

I get your point now sir!!
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by ificatchmodeh: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2017
if you scared go to church.. Something must kill a man.

all die na die... how can a man be scared of the inevitable.

if war will bring peace.. what are we waiting for?

Cowards die a million time before their death..

this op is a real Ode..
person like you should be shot n hang..

the world has seen war.. and will still see more..

2 Likes

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by tossie101(f): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Deedeedee5:

I am from the south west also and what you wrote is bull-shiit.
Try and reason with your brain. We cant have the right working system because we dont have patriotic citizens. If Yoruba people leave Nigeria, then there will be patriotism. Why do you think we have tribalism in this country? Because everything in this country is focused more on your tribe.Tribalism is same with patriotism. We want everything to benefit our tribesmen. Now this is what i call patriotism. If you allow this people live on their own, then why wont they develop.
Nigeria will still seperate. This is the truth

Pls be his proffessor.. i will pay for his fees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by ernestinoz2004(m): 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
qubie:
Noted!
But expect nothing less when there is hunger in the land.

Qubie, is this hudmoney real?
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by unohbethel(m): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
letusbepieces:

If Igbo demanding a referendum to govern demselves is wat u are calling war, then let us have dat war.

Weneva it ends, u and others alike will realise the hopelessness in ur action becos Igbos will no longer be Nigerians after the War.

best response av herd in a while about this war nonsense..

they forget that no nation survives two civil wars..if they dont want the igbos to go,only tru war.. then there will be war,, cos after d war, the igbos wil neva be nigerians again.

2 Likes

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by Marcelo290(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dafuk, who is talking about war here?
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by Sagay212: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
The people who are calling for war will get it and it will hit them really hard. it will hit them so bad that they will never recover. When people are so daft they start what they can finish, misery is what they'll get.
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by ScienceWatch: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
tbliss22:
Funny enough, those agitating for war are the "indomie" generation kids who know nothing about the last civil war held in Nigeria. Op you've said it all

By His grace, we will pass through this current phase of hate speeches and agitations around us. The FG needs to wake up to her responsibilities asap to avoid breakdown of law and order.

Every human with right functioning brain will understand that IPOB guys felt cheated but are only handling the issue in a wrong way. I believe their full involvement in upper-class politics can make them earn the place of presidency within a short time.

Yes, FG has failed in so many areas, but the larger responsibilities remain with we the citizens.

War is not a good thing to experience and taking a look at countries that had it in the past. Some are still suffering its consequence. Our ladies will suffer more because rape cases will be top notch.

Finally, let's just be optimistic things get back to normal soon.
God help Nigeria if there is ever a war in Nigeria. tbliss22, I agree with your statement that, "Our ladies will suffer more because rape cases will be top notch."
When I examine the shocking preaching by our resident Fake pastor bronchitis Oaroloye on Nairaland, rapist will be seen as fulfilling his teaching on rape. He has many topics on rape here.

He preaches that RAPE IS NOT A SIN !
He preaches that IT IS THE RAPE VICTIMS FAULT ID THEY ARE RAPED EVEN IF THEY ARE BABIES !
He demonstrated how to ill treat the victims of rape when he publicly insulted the rape victims of imprisoned Nigerian pastor Timothy Omotoso.

Fake Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye (aka Prince Aroloye of Idanre, Nigeria) defended pastor Timothy Omotoso by calling the innocent young rape victims whores and bitches.

http://www.heraldlive.co.za/news/2017/05/24/impassioned-bid-keep-pastor-tim-behind-bars/

It is shocking !! The fake pastor Timothy Omotoso is facing 22 counts of rape and sexual assault against children between 14 and 17 yrs old.
A prosecutor pleaded with the Port Elizabeth Magistrate’s Court yesterday to protect a group of women and young children from pastor Omotoso who allegedly trafficked and then sexually abused members of his own congregation..
“Just look outside [the court] at what is happening,” state advocate Nceba Ntelwa said, referring to hundreds of protesters holding placards in support of Pastor Timothy Omotoso. “It really pains me. There are people defending him. They don’t understand why he is here.
State advocate Nceba Ntelwa pleaded “I ask the court to protect the victims by not releasing this pastor.”
The imprisoned Nigerian televangelist and head of the Jesus Dominion International Church will hear his fate on June 9.

State advocate Nceba Ntelwa said Pastor Omotoso, who lives in Durban, had been aware of the pending investigation since October and had made it near to impossible for the Hawks to arrest him.
In addition, he had allegedly continued his sexual encounters with young women.
“This just shows you the type of man we are dealing with,” Prosecuter Ntelwa said.

We must pray that women are protected by law and rapists get the death sentence.

Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nigeria won't win a war on two fronts they way it currently opperates. The country will likely balkanize if war happens. If it doesn't it's weakened for a decade or more.
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by lenovoboy: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
tbliss22:
Funny enough, those agitating for war are the "indomie" generation kids who know nothing about the last civil war held in Nigeria. Op you've said it all

By His grace, we will pass through this current phase of hate speeches and agitations around us. The FG needs to wake up to her responsibilities asap to avoid breakdown of law and order.

Every human with right functioning brain will understand that IPOB guys felt cheated but are only handling the issue in a wrong way. I believe their full involvement in upper-class politics can make them earn the place of presidency within a short time.

Yes, FG has failed in so many areas, but the larger responsibilities remain with we the citizens.

War is not a good thing to experience and taking a look at countries that had it in the past. Some are still suffering its consequence. Our ladies will suffer more because rape cases will be top notch.

Finally, let's just be optimistic things get back to normal soon.
I am part of the indomie generation and I am Igbo but I hate Nnamdi Kalu and ipob more than I hate Satan .
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by tbliss22(m): 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
toofit007:
get this straight mr man, BIAFRANS are not asking for any useless presidential post neither are we asking for any WAR. ALL we ask of is date for Referendum, failure to give us that ,Nigeria will have no more peace of mind because we shall fully invoke the instrument of civil disobediences throughout Biafra Land and that we bring every activities in Nigeria to stand still, that is what i mean when i say nigeria will have no more peace of mind. However,should the federal government of Nigeria bring war to us as a result of our God Given right to self determination, then we shall collectively defend ourselves by every means possible and available. but i can assure you that after this whole things, the name Nigeria will be forever obliterated from world map and that is our "ultimate aim" we hate that name with passion, a country that was created by a man and his girlfriend, what a shame!. in NNAMDI KANU's voice, "should the zoo government force us to pickup arms, everything living in it will be destroyed by every means possible and available this is not 1967". IT IS BIAFRA OR DEATH.

Woow!!! Nice one,it's cool you pour out your heart here which is not really bad. I wish you and your liked mind agitators all the best in this struggle of secession to have this great "promise land of Igbos" alias Biafra.
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
letusbepieces:

Do you know what burning flesh smells like? Have you seen people drinking water from potholes before? Can you imagine soldiers coming to a village after all the men have gone off to war and then gathering all the women and raping them and turning 8 year old girls into sex slaves? Do you know what it means to starve to death or to see people eating human flesh to survive? Have you seen parents abandoning there babies to for by the road side because they can't afford to take care of them?
Bros I have followed a lot of conflicts in africa and their consequences and they are devastating. Think logically and not with emotion. Hate does not always make for good policy. It leads to destruction.
Re: This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria by davidif: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
toofit007:
get this straight mr man, BIAFRANS are not asking for any useless presidential post neither are we asking for any WAR. ALL we ask of is date for Referendum, failure to give us that ,Nigeria will have no more peace of mind because we shall fully invoke the instrument of civil disobediences throughout Biafra Land and that we bring every activities in Nigeria to stand still, that is what i mean when i say nigeria will have no more peace of mind. However,should the federal government of Nigeria bring war to us as a result of our God Given right to self determination, then we shall collectively defend ourselves by every means possible and available. but i can assure you that after this whole things, the name Nigeria will be forever obliterated from world map and that is our "ultimate aim" we hate that name with passion, a country that was created by a man and his girlfriend, what a shame!. in NNAMDI KANU's voice, "should the zoo government force us to pickup arms, everything living in it will be destroyed by every means possible and available this is not 1967". IT IS BIAFRA OR DEATH.

Do you even know what you are talking about?? Do you know what burning flesh smells like? Have you seen people drinking water from potholes before? Can you imagine soldiers coming to a village after all the men have gone off to war and then gathering all the women and raping them and turning 8 year old girls into sex slaves? Do you know what it means to starve to death or to see people eating human flesh to survive? Have you seen parents abandoning there babies to for by the road side because they can't afford to take care of them?
Bros I have followed a lot of conflicts in africa and their consequences and they are devastating. Think logically and not with emotion. Hate does not always make for good policy. It leads to destruction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisi Fayemi Donates ₦23 Million Equipment To Cancer Centre In Ekiti / Taraba Assembly Speaker Voluntarily Resigns, Kizito Bonzena Elected New Speaker / Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of Burundi, Niyonzima In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.