Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,744 members, 7,959,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me (7486 Views)

Seven English Words You Will Be Shocked To Know You’ve Been Using Wrongly / What Do Say When You Want To Buy This? Guess You Are Wrong! / The Real Meaning Of The "F" Grade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by geraldmezi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
BOL, that is not what i meant when ever i typed it but I'm gonna help you announce it in the church 2mao
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by Walexey(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ode...
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by Missfemtop(f): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Let our reasoning be in different form, a single words can have different meaning according to acronyms.
Be updated check toprated fashion this week @
www.timtop.com.ng

Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by johne4c(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
propaganda
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by johne4c(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
sure
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by daveyjay(m): 12:16am On Aug 20, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
grin

That's nonsense.
If i want to laugh and use lol,the meaning still remain remain the same thing.
Itis what's on ur mind when u want to say lol that matters a whole lot and not the word LOL itself.

LOL
cheesy grin
spot on, that's the main thing that matters to me, whatever other meaning it has doesn't concern me

LOL
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by softlina(f): 4:54am On Aug 20, 2017
kachibeno:
Sincerely i was really shocked to see this.

Kindly, ADD this Whatsapp +2349037601079 & say Hi to get latest updates delivered directly to you. Thanks

Source: www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng

You're faulty. Is the the only evidence you've got?
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by airex(m): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2017
onward4life:

Actually it's "laff out Loud"
Its not. It has different meanings. So don't attach it to actually mean that. It could be lots of laughs, laugh out loud, lots of love.
Re: Do You Know The Real Meaning Of "LOL", I Guess You Will Be Shocked Like Me by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2017
lol can also mean lord our Lucifer. lol can also mean lord our Lucifer. grin; D

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study Abroad: Factors To Consider / FG Loses Billions Yearly To Exam Malpractice – JAMB Registrar / Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.