Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around (51391 Views)

Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It / I Don’t Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around – Aliko Dangote Reveals / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
Oga this does not have any relevance to the discussion. Dangote is a world class investor that knows his market. You will be silly to think they have not done their risk assessment. Again, they will import crude from anywhere at the price oil is trading. FYI, most traders sell crude lower than the bench mark. Getting crude is not even a problem with the present crude market. Crude full everywhere looking for buyers. That business cannot be affected by any bombing of pipelines. Except perhaps bombing of the refinery's pipeline. In that case the militants are calling for war because the refinery no dey their land.

The way u fleed from my question shows u have no knowledge of that sector. If u knew the answer, u will understand everything that I have been saying.

Ur talking about importing crude oil as if u have a zero knowledge about cost of production.

And let me put this straight, Dangote is not a world class investor, he's just like the other Nigerian dollar billionaires who looted Nigeria resources at almost free or totally free costs because of their ties to the past military regimes. World class businessmen start from scratch n build up, in Nigeria they simply get oil Wells or use gross nepotism n monopoly to make money.

The militants are free to bomb anything within Nigeria as long as their oil is used to fund or supply products to those facilities they choose to bomb.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 20, 2017
TheAlchemist:

The real reason why shell, chevron, agip would not build refineries, build power plants or seriously investment in development of gas plants, is that they are here and here for only one reason to plunder the resources of Africa. It is much easier and preferably for them to dig a hole and suck it dry and move on to the next hole until there is nothing to suck again and simply dismantle all their drilling rigs and ship out of Africa. Their task of plundering the resources of Nigeria was made much easier because of the unserious government we have been having over the years.

Do u know that Shell owned n built the Portacourt refinery that u know
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by hadura29(m): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2017
AntiWailer:
No you dnt drive yourself sir.

I guess a blogger is lieing for a living.

Boss I greet ooo.. Its been a while.. How family?
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The way u fleed from my question shows u have no knowledge of that sector. If u knew the answer, u will understand everything that I have been saying.

Ur talking about importing crude oil as if u have a zero knowledge about cost of production.

And let me put this straight, Dangote is not a world class investor, he's just like the other Nigerian dollar billionaires who looted Nigeria resources at almost free or totally free costs because of their ties to the past military regimes. World class businessmen start from scratch n build up, in Nigeria they simply get oil Wells or use gross nepotism n monopoly to make money.

The militants are free to bomb anything within Nigeria as long as their oil is used to fund or supply products to those facilities they choose to bomb.
my experience is in the oil industry, be sure of who your engaging before you make assumption. Again, na you go tell dangote if his refinery is going to be profitable or not? A 20 billion dollar investment reputed to be the largest in the world. And you think they haven't don't the necessary feasibility and risk analysis... Oga either you are a teenager or you don't have any business experience. The ROI is slated for 5 years. Cost of operations has little about where they get crude from. US used to import crude from Nigeria despite being one of the largest producer of crude, Gasoline price in the US remained the same regardless where the oil came from. Crude oil has a benchmark an most cases it sells below that bench mark. Talking about looting and building up. have you seen him in government, someone that started cement business. Every business man needs government on his side. You know little about business obviously.
@ last bolded, you must be a silly person. Make una go bomb am now and see if they will not clear your communities like OBJ did for Odi. Rubbish!
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
my experience is in the oil industry, be sure of who your engaging before you make assumption. Again, na you go tell dangote if his refinery is going to be profitable or not? A 20 billion dollar investment reputed to be the largest in the world. And you think they haven't don't the necessary feasibility and risk analysis... Oga either you are a teenager or you don't have any business experience. The ROI is slated for 5 years. Cost of operations has little about where they get crude from. US used to import crude from Nigeria despite being one of the largest producer of crude, Gasoline price in the US remained the same regardless where the oil came from. Crude oil has a benchmark an most cases it sells below that bench mark. Talking about looting and building up. have you seen him in government, someone that started cement business. Every business man needs government on his side. You know little about business obviously.
@ last bolded, you must be a silly person. Make una go bomb am now and see if they will not clear your communities like OBJ did for Odi. Rubbish!

It's obvious that u have ZERO knowledge of the oil industry, stop claiming trash that ur not.

Dangote connived with obj to shut out ibeto cement n made him lose billions of dollars n fall into premature stroke just to make dangote the sole importer n distributor of cement in a nation of over 120 million people, u obviously didn't know that because ur a child n u were probably 7 years old wen it happened.

the real question u should ask urself is why the us who have more crude oil than Nigeria n refine more crude oil than the entire Nigeria still buy crude oil from us. Now that kind of international politics is beyond ur league. now run along buoy!!!
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
PrecisionFx:

It's obvious that u have ZERO knowledge of the oil industry, stop claiming trash that ur not.

Dangote connived with obj to shut out ibeto cement n made him lose billions of dollars n fall into premature stroke just to make dangote the sole importer n distributor of cement in a nation of over 120 million people, u obviously didn't know that because ur a child n u were probably 7 years old wen it happened.

the real question u should ask urself is why the us who have more crude oil than Nigeria n refine more crude oil than the entire Nigeria still buy crude oil from us. Now that kind of international politics is beyond ur league. now run along buoy!!!
you just keep asking foolish questions and saying stupid things. If you like say Dangote killed your father, nothing will change. US was reserving oil for future use. Importation was only a plan for the future. Now that oil's time on earth is short as renewables are taking over US is pumping more and selling part of what they saved.Oga, stop talking what's not related to the argument. You can buy crude from anywhere, refine and sell... it's left for you to do analysis and know what price is profitable. The price of gasoline in US is not same as in Nigeria. Dangote will build his refinery, use any oil he wants to and people like you can only continue in your hate!
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by deenee: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Wow!!! Import crude @ how much Do u know how much it wukk cost to ship crude from other countries

As compared to getting free crude that they have permanently stolen from eastern Nigeria...

Pls stop talking like a someone without brain...stolen crude as in how?

One thing you people don't know is that Dangote has oil wells in the Niger Delta...Ghana, Angola and even Kenya. He does not need to depend on oil from the Niger Delta and he can even buy from the Saudis who have oil in abundance.

I don't think Dangote will scoop to the level of buying stolen crude. He has more to lose if he thinks of doing this.

1 Like

Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
deenee:

Pls stop talking like a someone without brain...stolen crude as in how?

One thing you people don't know is that Dangote has oil wells in the Niger Delta...Ghana, Angola and even Kenya. He does not need to depend on oil from the Niger Delta and he can even buy from the Saudis who have oil in abundance.

I don't think Dangote will scoop to the level of buying stolen crude. He has more to lose if he thinks of doing this.

lmao, I didn't know we have dangotes overall head of department on nairaland...
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
you just keep asking foolish questions and saying stupid things. If you like say Dangote killed your father, nothing will change. US was reserving oil for future use. Importation was only a plan for the future. Now that oil's time on earth is short as renewables are taking over US is pumping more and selling part of what they saved.Oga, stop talking what's not related to the argument. You can buy crude from anywhere, refine and sell... it's left for you to do analysis and know what price is profitable. The price of gasoline in US is not same as in Nigeria. Dangote will build his refinery, use any oil he wants to and people like you can only continue in your hate!

we never the under 18 year olds see what surpasses them on nairaland, they resort to verbal abuse to get ahead.

Cool.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
PrecisionFx:

lmao, I didn't know we have dangotes overall head of department on nairaland...
you didn't make any sense... he just pointed to you again he can get crude from anywhere, go get help!
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
PrecisionFx:

we never the under 18 year olds see what surpasses them on nairaland, they resort to verbal abuse to get ahead.

Cool.
I have just proven to you that you are an ignoramus..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
you didn't make any sense... he just pointed to you again he can get crude from anywhere, go get help!

LMAO.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
majekdom2:
I have just proven to you that you are an ignoramus..

LMAO.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by generationz(f): 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
Billyonaire:

Very much true for left-brained human who has lost all sensory-spiritual connection through the frontal cortex to the right brain hemisphere. You must first 'become' atheist and start using the right hemisphere, then reconnect the spiritual sensors of the frontal lobe and reconnect back to the right in order to activate your intuitive and other psychic abilities.

But you can choose to just just physical and ignore the psychical component of self, eventually the shock of death will startle you to your spirit, something the rest of us are intelligent enough not to ignore.

When the student is ready, the master appears. Now, you see, I study everything including Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and IoTs. So, who are you in the Science of Physical Universe to claim that spiritual is scam ?

Work on your mind, or it will be hijacked from you, by supra-scientific etheric beings you call Demons, Archons, ETs or whatever name you want to call them.

@billyonaire what do you think about succubus and incubus
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by generationz(f): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Acidosis:
I like Dangote but I don't understand the idea or reason behind sleeping in hotels when he could actually afford a house (it mustn't be a luxury home).

Sleeping in hotels is not cost-effective...Yahoo boys can attest to this, majority of them lavish their earnings in big hotels. I agree with other points though.
Hi I saw your pm
However I can't access the email I registered with
You can reach me on ****@gmail.com
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Acidosis(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
generationz:

Hi I saw your pm
However I can't access the email I registered with
You can reach me on @gmail.com

Okay, I'll do that now
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Rozaytee: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians....always forming humble and modest angry

If you see dangote's house shocked

He even owns a private jet and other luxury cars! Yet he is coming here to form angry
at least he isnt screaming dat he has it...
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by gotnel: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians....always forming humble and modest angry

If you see dangote's house shocked

He even owns a private jet and other luxury cars! Yet he is coming here to form angry
That Dangote have a private jet is not a luxury to him. It's a necessity for him. There is different between necessary equipment for your service and functions from what you keep as luxury.
If you are a owner of a car or 2 small car it is not yet a luxury ,it's a necessity for you to function in your daily duties
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by millhouse: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2017
Aliko! You are sighted

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

11 Countries That Are Buying Products From Nigeria Right Now / Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture / Shoprite Onitsha On Sundays Turn Into Second Main Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.