Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) (69602 Views)

Lord Of The Rings - Agii And Jonny (episode 3) / Have You Seen The Big Brother Naija Housemates And Their Look Alike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Lordave: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
ponti93:
i love the movie but i enjoyed the hobbit more, who has seen the hobbit trilogy
Bilbo Baggins was the bomb in this particular trilogy.

The bugler- Martin Freeman.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=Aragon post=59764522]

Wow! sorry about that. I wouldnt know where they sell it in Nigeria cos I don't recide there and I dont plan to visit this year. Maybe next year by God's grace. Yes the originals has Subtitiles[/quote

OK. It is worth waiting for.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by siegfried99(m): 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Explorers:
Orlando Bloom, Legolas(The best archer ever).

His most notable work after 'Lord of the Rings' is ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ trilogy.

He was also lead actor in Kingdom of Heaven.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Aragon:

From what I read, it will be impossible to Film the Silmarillion as the story is too long and Complex however they said they can make Good Stand alone movies from the Different stories in the Silmarillion

Hmmmm.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Eliu(m): 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
The best film ever
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by dukeobi: 11:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Explorers:

Not season movies, just like parts.

Part1 - Fellowship Of The Ring.

Part2 - The Two Towers

Part3 - The Return Of The Kings.

But each has a running time of almost 3hrs.

The movie has an extension too. It talks about the time of the dwarfs and the dragons.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Noblesoul123: 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Explorers:
Sean Bean, Boromir

Ned Stark, Game of Thrones.
My Main G
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:06am On Aug 24, 2017
seniorkachion:

It's a trilogy. It has three parts. I can send you the books in pdf format and the movie mp4.
It will be well appreciated. I'll will be expecting it soon if you please.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Babysho(m): 12:39am On Aug 24, 2017
jonbellion:
See Andy Serkis cheesy
God forbid there will be a CGI movie without Andy Serkis in it

So it was you!

I wanted to create a moniker using 'jonbellion'. I love his music.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 24, 2017
best movie of all time, i can watch this film over n over again n i wont get bored. i even played d game in my ps2 back then. time truely flys.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by naptu2: 3:23am On Aug 24, 2017
Ishilove:

What a distinguished looking gentleman

What a scary looking gentleman! Christopher Lee was the star of some of the scariest movies I ever watched (Count Dracula [1958], Uncle Was A Vampire, Corridors Of Blood, etc). His least scariest role then was as Mr Scaramanga (in James Bond's The Man With The Golden Gun) and even that was a little bit scary.

Some Nigerians speculated that he was actually evil in real life because he acted in so many horror movies.

He scared me even when he was out of character. In fact, the mere mention of his name scared the hell out of me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Zetra(m): 6:39am On Aug 24, 2017
Ishilove:

That was because they shot all three parts at once without pause in between. If they had shot them separately it would have taken them much longer

true

was wondering if any movie director shooting a movie in Nigeria will be patient enough minus the funding aspect
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by mytym(m): 8:36am On Aug 24, 2017
Explorers:
Sir Ian Mckellen, Gandalf.

Started his career in 1961 in theatre.

He’s been a famous theatre actor for decades and played in plays like ‘Macbeth’ and ‘Othello’.

In 90’s McKellen started his filming career and in 20’s he’s already been in 2 big projects as Magneto in ‘X-Men’ and Gandalf.

Nice work OP,
I believe one of the biggest project where Sir Ian Mckellen would have featured is Harry Potter series by J.K Rowlings.

Sadly, he turned down the role as Professor Albus Dumbledore.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by obi123: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2017
NoToPile:
Can't believe I watched the 3 parts of this movie in one day,almost 9 hours.

i did the same and i did not feel ashamed, it was a saturday well spent.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=TheManofTomorrow post=59768444]It will be well appreciated. I'll will be expecting it soon if you please.[/quote

Each of the books average 2mb which is not possible to send through nairaland. You may chose to receive them through email or whatsapp.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Ishilove: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
naptu2:

What a scary looking gentleman. Christopher Lee was the star of some of the scariest movies I ever watched (Count Dracula [1958], Uncle Was A Vampire, Corridors Of Blood, etc). His least scariest role then was as Mr Scaramanga (in James Bond's The Man With The Golden Gun) and even that was a little bit scary.

Some Nigerians speculated that he was actually evil in real life because he acted in so many horror movies.

He scared me even when he was out of character. In fact, the mere mention of his name scared the hell out of me.
Old man grin
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by MissIndependent(f): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
Explorers:
Cate Blanchett.

She played in ‘The Talented Mr. Ripley’ (1999), ‘Coffee and Cigarettes’ (2003), ‘The Aviator’ (2004), ‘Elizabeth: The Golden Age’ (2007), ‘Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull’ (2008), ‘The Monuments Men’ (2014).
She was also Elizabeth in the movie titled "The curious case of Benjamin Button". That film made me cry cry cry cry
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by 701ecilana: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Explorers:

Sean Austin, Sam was born 1971

Elijah Wood, Frodo, 1981

Billy Boyd, Pippin, 1968

Dominic Monaghan, Merry, 1976

They're getting old.

Lalasticlala

And Lalasticlala? When was he born?
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by 701ecilana: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
sukkot:
age is a terror
Age is wicked to man.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by charijee(f): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Yes it did, but it showed showed what happened before the ring was discovered.

Yes Extended version, the version not released to the public, that's where you'll see the connection with Hobbit.
Never really showed interest in the hobbit sha.....I'll give it a try

Athink you wee send me the extended version wink
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
Explorers:
Andy Serkis, Gollum

The biggest CGI-actor alive, is known for an amount of outstandingly done movies, such as ‘The Lord of The Rings’, ‘King Kong’ (2005), ‘Planet of the Apes’ reboot series (2011), ‘The adventures of Tintin (2011),’‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ (2015).

He became such a big professional in CGI, that he even opened his own studio, ‘Imaginarium’, in London.

Andy Serkis’s upcoming roles include: ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ (2017), ‘Star Wars:

An outstandingly talented actor. He is just too much. How he gets into each character is beyond me and leaves me baffled.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lord of Rings. One of the best movies of all time. The only movie i believe surpasses Game of thrones. Just finished with The Hobbit. Maybe i should download Lord of rings and keep as part of my movie library. smiley
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
charijee:
Never really showed interest in the hobbit sha.....I'll give it a try

Athink you wee send me the extended version wink

Ehn when you come to my house na wink cheesy
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by charijee(f): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Ehn when you come to my house na wink cheesy
Ahhh! Is that how you use to do? ....ok, jez gimme your house number
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
charijee:
Ahhh! Is that how you use to do? ....ok, jez gimme your house number

So you've forgotten my house address kwanu shocked
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Seunvense(m): 2:41am On Aug 25, 2017
seniorkachion:

It's a trilogy. It has three parts. I can send you the books in pdf format and the movie mp4.
Please kindly send it to vincentoluwaseun@gmail.com...Thanks
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2017
Seunvense:
Please kindly send it to vincentoluwaseun@gmail.com...Thanks

Check your email. I have sent the books. Good luck.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Seunvense(m): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
seniorkachion:

Check your email. I have sent the books. Good luck.
seen...Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=seniorkachion post=59775593][/quote]I have already downloaded it my self. Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lordave:
I think there's a rumour he's the only Lord of The Rings cast that met with JRR Tolkien.
yes bro, You are correct.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
seniorkachion:

I'd appreciate it too.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I'd appreciate it too.

Send your email for the books.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) / "Debbie-Rise's BBNaijaFinale Outfit & Sunlight Detergent Cover Lookalike" (Pics) / Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.