Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) (69683 Views)

Lord Of The Rings - Agii And Jonny (episode 3) / Have You Seen The Big Brother Naija Housemates And Their Look Alike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by dominicnuel(m): 10:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
seniorkachion:

Send your email for the books.
Please apart from Lord of d rings if u have others send to gozienwa01@gmail.com
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
dominicnuel:
You can now check your mail. Happy reading.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
dominicnuel:
You mean books by JRR Tolkien? If so I will send THE HOBBIT and THE SILMARILLION soon.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
seniorkachion:

You mean books by JRR Tolkien? If so I will send THE HOBBIT and THE SILMARILLION soon.
Please send me any other books by J.R.R. Tolkien apart from Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. I have read those. mustaphadedeji@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by dominicnuel(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
seniorkachion:

Yes, thanks.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2017
Ashley86400:

Our Ibadan-born white brother. grin
Yes o
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2017
gensteejay:

Please send me any other books by J.R.R. Tolkien apart from Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. I have read those. mustaphadedeji@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Ok.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On May 31, 2019
I see you have something to talk about. Well, I have something to shout about. Infact something to sing about. But I'll just keep quiet and let you carry on. wink
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by gangbang86: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2019
Explorers:
Viggo Mortensen, Aragon
I am fan of this trilogy for so many years, you won't believe but I am re-watching it at least once per year.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Daneguakhi(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
IMO, Sean Bean is one of the best suited Hollywood Actors to play a medieval role as a Knight or King or Lord or god
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2019
Any link to download this movie pls
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by dfrost: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2019
Explorers:
Dominic Monaghan, Merry
Dominic Monaghan has also played in movies such as ‘X-Men Origins: Wolverine’ (2009) and TV series ‘Lost’ (2004-2010)

He played Chris Bradley, the mutant that manipulates electricity.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by dfrost: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2019
Explorers:
Orlando Bloom, Legolas(The best archer ever).
His most notable work after 'Lord of the Rings' is ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ trilogy.

Nope. Not only that.

Kingdom of Heaven & The Three Musketeers cheesy grin
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by dfrost: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2019
Explorers:
Andy Serkis, Gollum

The biggest CGI-actor alive, is known for an amount of outstandingly done movies, such as ‘The Lord of The Rings’, ‘King Kong’ (2005), ‘Planet of the Apes’ reboot series (2011), ‘The adventures of Tintin (2011),’‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ (2015).

He became such a big professional in CGI, that he even opened his own studio, ‘Imaginarium’, in London.

Andy Serkis’s upcoming roles include: ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ (2017), ‘Star Wars:

Caesar... cheesy grin Nice work Explorers.
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by dfrost: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2019
Explorers:
Sir Christopher Lee, Saruman

Count Dooku / Darth Tyranus
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by Victor8st: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
It's been so long time ago and I could not even believe it's been 17 years since I've seen for the very first time The Lord of the Rings saga. It was, and still is the greatest movie of all the time and I would like to erase my memory and to watch them once again. I was so fond of LOR universe, and I've started to read all the Tolkien books and all the additional information about this universe. It took me a lot of time to find all the interesting characters and you know what? I've found a brilliant website, where I was able to find all the character biography, even Tom Bombadil Origin was described in the article I've found on this website. So, if you want to find out more, you can check this site, I am pretty sure you will like it
Re: The Lord Of The Rings Characters, Their Look After 17years(Photos) by ElValiente(m): 12:41am On Apr 13, 2020
Explorers:
Sean Bean, Boromir

Ned Stark, Game of Thrones.
Dont just call him Ned Stark. Its Sir Edard Ned Stark. The Warden of the North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Debbie-Rise's BBNaijaFinale Outfit & Sunlight Detergent Cover Lookalike" (Pics) / Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show / Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.