Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) (43447 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by sonofluc1fer: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2017
YahwehPenis:
Good. I'm standing erect as I see my children kissing themselves. I am the P***s of Yahweh.
Holy Spirit cum over you.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by YahwehPenis: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2017
maxiuc:
My son I am cumming to take back d iddiot u offered to me. At d tym of d erupture of the saints I sha take him aback.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by YahwehPenis: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Holy Spirit cum over you.
Amen hallelujah and over u too.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by sonofluc1fer: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2017
folakemigeh:
Why did the other man in blue removed his face from them?

Shy shy man cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sometimes i do imagine how pastors make love to their wives, Do they suck breasts? lick the clit and take different styles ?

Please o, i am, just thinking out loud oo
Lets be friends.. I do all that. wink
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by Fstdammie(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
The same mouths they use to embezzle our tithes and offerings, they are now using it to kiss themselves. Ride on pastor Adebothief and his wife. We are watching you in 3D cool

This guy is from the pit of hell. May God forgive u
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by felixomor: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
The same mouths they use to embezzle our tithes and offerings, they are now using it to kiss themselves. Ride on pastor Adebothief and his wife. We are watching you in 3D cool

Have u ever paid tithe there?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by YahwehPenis: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2017
win2kwire:
stop promoting 419 people, pastors are criminals!
shut up, pastors my product are not cream anal. They shal be as white as when I cum for them.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by Evergreenguy: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2017
Nice one
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by teemancy(m): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2017
wow...I'm thrilled... I celebrate u a role model whose virtues are inexhaustible at home, church and worldwide.. A personification of excellence and a seasoned administrator without blemish...The immerse wisdom God has given u is unfathomable... More grace PAPÀ..I envy u for good
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by fermlad: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...... weyrey!!!!! Loll
folakemigeh:

Sometimes i do imagine how pastors make love to their wives, Do they suck breasts? lick the clit and take different styles ?

Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by kurlz(f): 11:15am On Aug 19, 2017
OtemAtum:

BTW, does anybody know these criminals below? Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme and Lucy Ekwueme are their names. The name of their son is Raphael Akachukwu Ekwueme and the name of their father is Samuel Onyemaechi Ekwueme who lived and died in Olokoro town, Umudu, Umuajata, Umuahia.

The police are after the couple in the picture for theft worth more than 6 million naira. Pls if you find them, contact the nearest police. There is a reward of not less than 300k for you. Thanks.

And God is watching you too. And all of us. we will all give account of all our actions, comments...idle words and how we pull others down and how we cause others to fall. peace!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by OtemAtum: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2017
kurlz:

And God is watching you too. And all of us.
I am a part of God Almighty. I harbour no evil in me.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by OtemAtum: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

Have u ever paid tithe there?
yes, before I knew of my mission on earth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by felixomor: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
yes, before I knew of my mission on earth.

Which parish of RCCG were you in?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by ajasam12: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2017
the man at the Bad just carry face commot say make hin tin no go stand and that woman clapping self want something like that
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by YK4WORD: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2017
I'm speechless. I am reminded of a decade+ years ago undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by bodeskii(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2017
folakemigeh:
I am a pastor..
No need to imagine.. Just cum my place wink
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by teemancy(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2017
I'm thrilled..wonderful family of God...I hail thee a role model, a mentor, whose virtues are inexhaustible at home, church and worldwide... A personification of excellence and a seasoned administrator without blemish. The immerse wisdom God has given U is unfathomable... More grace PAPA...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by shineeye1: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:
Why is mummy adeboye so out of shape

Mrs adeboye you have the money nd time why not start taking care of your body,

sex must be so boring for these pastorpreneurs, with all that weight only missionary will be the accepted style.

it's sad really. Women should learn how to keep fit

Abeg shut your trap and respect the grandmother! With all your sex acrobatics and Bleep fireworks, who no you; who need you and who you EPP?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by teemancy(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2017
I'm thrilled..wonderful family of God...I hail thee a role model, a mentor, whose virtues are inexhaustible at home, church and worldwide... A personification of excellence and a seasoned administrator without blemish. The immerse wisdom God has given U is unfathomable... More grace PAPA...I'm thrilled..wonderful family of God...I hail thee a role model, a mentor, whose virtues are inexhaustible at home, church and worldwide... A personification of excellence and a seasoned administrator without blemish. The immerse wisdom God has given U is unfathomable... More grace PAPA...I'm thrilled..wonderful family of God...I hail thee a role model, a mentor, whose virtues are inexhaustible at home, church and worldwide... A personification of excellence and a seasoned administrator without blemish. The immerse wisdom God has given U is unfathomable... More grace PAPA...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by OtemAtum: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

Which parish of RCCG were you in?
Any plan to help get my money back?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by felixomor: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
Any plan to help get my money back?
You didnt have a parish?
So you lied, once again
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2017
Hhenryy:
He shouldn't have done this.
why not? undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2017
Climaths:
If being married for 50 years, and present age Is 75, so he got married at what age ? Please do the math . Lesson to our young guys marring early doth more good than evil. The day you will make money no get date ooooooo, is God that decided that.
Nigeria was good then,no matter what,your family will be well catered for,free education,etc. but everything is costly now,so stop comparing marriage of then to now,that's silly. go and marry if you like and everybody with their own plans,not everybody see Adeboye as his role model. Mark Cuban married in his 40's and that doesn't make him less human or makes Abeboye better that him,even though he's far richer than Adeboye. so stuff your opinion to your asshole and let it be yours and stop advising people based on your personal believe

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2017
its always good to marry someone much younger than you,one of the advantages of late marriage. this baba looks very young that I used to think he's in his early 50's or late 40's until I saw his real age but his wife looks like his grand mother
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2017
folakemigeh:

in rccg ,different position is permitted, but oral intercourse is a no no. Suck breast is ok, kissing OK.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2017
Na me he for kiss? Rubbish
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by uzohrome(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2017
brainwashed many and enjoying the outcome
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by AlexCk: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:
Why is mummy adeboye so out of shape

Mrs adeboye you have the money nd time why not start taking care of your body,

sex must be so boring for these pastorpreneurs, with all that weight only missionary will be the accepted style.

it's sad really. Women should learn how to keep fit

Honestly, u do have a point.

But well, the ish is....

grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by lekanation(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2017
folakemigeh:

to suck your tits just dey hungry me. give it to me.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2017
Pffffffffft angry undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2017
maxiuc:
Hahahaha

My father my father I sight you oooo

That's my pastor

Season of Hallelujah

Your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Ignore These Rules In The Bible? / The Most Powerful Spiritualist/herbalist In Nigeria.....+234867395768 / Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.