Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

5 Very Simple Ways You Can Jazz Your Nigerian Boyfriend To Love You Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Very Simple Ways You Can Jazz Your Nigerian Boyfriend To Love You Forever (1460 Views)

Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Nigerian man reacts after seeing photos of a white couple very simple wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Very Simple Ways You Can Jazz Your Nigerian Boyfriend To Love You Forever by zamanii: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2017
1. Food

FACT: Men love food. Yes, it is true; The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Just feed him, constantly. Randomly cook food and bring to him. You don't even have to wash menstruation blood inside for him to eat like your neighbourhood medicine man will advise you. You know how when you feed a stray dog it keeps coming back for more? Yup, the dog goes where the food is. It's only logical. But men are not dogs sha o, so...

2. Sex

FACT: Men love sex. Maybe even more than food. In the hierarchy of the things men love, sex is first, followed by food, and then you. Sorry girl, you're in third place. But the good news is, if you become the girl that can give him number one and two - at the same time - then you're really the number one and only. SCORE!

3. Get very excited about sports

FACT: Men love sports. At least most of them. If you are un/fortunate to have a sports-loving boo, just act or pretend like you can't get enough of the sport too. Be excited every time he talks about his fav teams, go with him to watch them play, send him links and stuff about them. I'm telling you - from secondhand experience - he's going to fall in love with what he thinks is your "love" for the sport he loves and he will never leave you. NEVER.

4. Make friends with his mother

Fact: Guys love their mothers. Oedipus complex and all. And odds are if a guy loves his mother, he'll listen to her. Which means if she likes you and pressures him into being faithful to you, he'll definitely never leave you. So make friends with his mother. Show up in her house once in a while and cook, clean, hang out with her, call fairly frequently and basically create a relationship with her outside of him.

5. Make friends with his siblings

Never underestimate the power of a guy's siblings, they can make or mar your relationship with him. If they like you, they'll put in a good word for you to their mother who will pressure him to never leave you. If they don't like you, your own don finish be that. They'll just lie on your head and before you'll know it you'll become an ex. Relationship over. Finished. Finito. Bye Felicia!

At this juncture however, I feel I must point out that even after doing all this, a guy could just still leave you like that. For no reason whatsoever. It's sad really, niggas ain't loyal, but what's a girl to do?

http://www.zikoko.com/post/5-very-simple-ways-you-can-jazz-your-nigerian-boyfriend-to-love-you-forever

Cc lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: 5 Very Simple Ways You Can Jazz Your Nigerian Boyfriend To Love You Forever by shinarlaura(f): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2017
I agree with you especially number one.

And it's not only about nigerian men but men in general especially our African men

But then again if a man doesn't love you, if u like do all those things till thy kingdom come, he won't still love u.

1 Like

Re: 5 Very Simple Ways You Can Jazz Your Nigerian Boyfriend To Love You Forever by Martin0(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2017
shinarlaura:
I agree with you especially number one.

And it's not only about nigerian men but men in general especially our African men

But then again if a man doesn't love you, if u like do all those things till thy kingdom come, he won't still love u.

Mehn thank God oooo I never ate my Ex food then...
Infact she calls me wizzard lover till date despite she's married..

I alway's believ ladies are powerful when dey offer u food,na wa oooo

Iff I marry eh anyfood my wife offer me,she will also eat it with megrin
Abi are we not together if am dying she dies with me..(Good lover man I amgrin)

1 Like

Re: 5 Very Simple Ways You Can Jazz Your Nigerian Boyfriend To Love You Forever by femolacqua(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2017
zamanii:
1. Food

FACT: Men love food. Yes, it is true; The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Just feed him, constantly. Randomly cook food and bring to him. You don't even have to wash menstruation blood inside for him to eat like your neighbourhood medicine man will advise you. You know how when you feed a stray dog it keeps coming back for more? Yup, the dog goes where the food is. It's only logical. But men are not dogs sha o, so...

2. Sex

FACT: Men love sex. Maybe even more than food. In the hierarchy of the things men love, sex is first, followed by food, and then you. Sorry girl, you're in third place. But the good news is, if you become the girl that can give him number one and two - at the same time - then you're really the number one and only. SCORE!

3. Get very excited about sports

FACT: Men love sports. At least most of them. If you are un/fortunate to have a sports-loving boo, just act or pretend like you can't get enough of the sport too. Be excited every time he talks about his fav teams, go with him to watch them play, send him links and stuff about them. I'm telling you - from secondhand experience - he's going to fall in love with what he thinks is your "love" for the sport he loves and he will never leave you. NEVER.

4. Make friends with his mother

Fact: Guys love their mothers. Oedipus complex and all. And odds are if a guy loves his mother, he'll listen to her. Which means if she likes you and pressures him into being faithful to you, he'll definitely never leave you. So make friends with his mother. Show up in her house once in a while and cook, clean, hang out with her, call fairly frequently and basically create a relationship with her outside of him.

5. Make friends with his siblings

Never underestimate the power of a guy's siblings, they can make or mar your relationship with him. If they like you, they'll put in a good word for you to their mother who will pressure him to never leave you. If they don't like you, your own don finish be that. They'll just lie on your head and before you'll know it you'll become an ex. Relationship over. Finished. Finito. Bye Felicia!

At this juncture however, I feel I must point out that even after doing all this, a guy could just still leave you like that. For no reason whatsoever. It's sad really, niggas ain't loyal, but what's a girl to do?

http://www.zikoko.com/post/5-very-simple-ways-you-can-jazz-your-nigerian-boyfriend-to-love-you-forever

Cc lalasticlala, Mynd44
You garrit.
Re: 5 Very Simple Ways You Can Jazz Your Nigerian Boyfriend To Love You Forever by abelprice(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2017
Its true sha... thanks for letting em know.. hope d ladies are learning. Cos I need this treatment from 5 ladies xo I will love dem 4eva.... tricks don't work on guys.. if u give dem this treatment u go become office or 4ck hole.. a guy stays cos he wants to stay. Nai mk u dey c some mumu guys wey dey die for girls wey nor lyk dem.. jst saying.. undecided
Re: 5 Very Simple Ways You Can Jazz Your Nigerian Boyfriend To Love You Forever by Lalas247(f): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2017
Nice one
Number 1 and 2 I no dey mess up grin ...
Re: 5 Very Simple Ways You Can Jazz Your Nigerian Boyfriend To Love You Forever by zamanii: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Nice one
Number 1 and 2 I no dey mess up grin ...

Lol na dat no. 2 important pass wink
Re: 5 Very Simple Ways You Can Jazz Your Nigerian Boyfriend To Love You Forever by Lalas247(f): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2017
zamanii:

Lol na dat no. 2 important pass wink
grin
Re: 5 Very Simple Ways You Can Jazz Your Nigerian Boyfriend To Love You Forever by bammy00(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2017
These points do help. but my sister, if you're not the "one", your efforts would most likely end in vain. Just be yourself.
Re: 5 Very Simple Ways You Can Jazz Your Nigerian Boyfriend To Love You Forever by Cool23(m): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Just go to baba sikurat to give you love potion
Re: 5 Very Simple Ways You Can Jazz Your Nigerian Boyfriend To Love You Forever by zamanii: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cool23:
Just go to baba sikurat to give you love potion

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Stop Bitchery On Nairaland / MO / “dated Him For 6 Years, Had 7 Abortions, Paid His Fees. Next Week, He’s Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.