Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters (39588 Views)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:
I said it.that was not NAF 1.

Biko, I have seen that plane enough times to recognize it
When did you joined wailers?

What will you do if the president eventually arrived today?

Don't rush to comments on things like this,respect yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by xerxes456(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
michealdeco:
When we call Nigeria a zoo it will look as if we are insulting them

Just Negodu a whole political party

Tufiakwa

Meanwhile some gworo eating things and Green hydraulic poo eating things will come to defend him

#EvermayoR
yes they are wrong, but what about you, not one word said here portrays a person that's any better...

May God deliver you from so much hate... haba...
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Lakayyyy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
SR and fake news, The presidents PJ has landed Abuja just now....4:35pm

3 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by olaztek(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Thanks be to God as President Muhammad Buhari returns after 103 days of his medical trip to London. This is good news.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by joe120120(m): 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nwalusi Sarrki were u dey. come and your papa motor dey fry fake with una Apc coconut head .
ngbo gbawa unu esi
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by michealdeco: 4:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
adetayo234:

I'd rather eat gworo and green hydraulic poo than eat abasha. Do you know the meaning of abasha? It means mess, nonsense
sorry Mr gworo and green hydraulic

Itz abacha and not abasha

U can now kill ur self with gworo

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by localboy: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
the president has finally arrived ..

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by newoffer: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Night will come naturally. We are waiting quietly.
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by saint047(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
The President's plane has landed at the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. 4.36pm.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by powerkey: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Buhari and APC have proved a disaster to NIGERIANS irrespective of ethnicity.
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Iseoluwani: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:

I just 8 you with passion

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by michealdeco: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
adetayo234:

Abasha and abacha, no difference. Don't come and destroy this place with your smelly life after gulping your stupid mess, rubbish
now let me educate your skull before ur brothers mines it out of ur shoulder

Abasha do not have any meaning in Igbo

Itz called Abacha

Secondly I hope u know that OLANIYi means a very useless and worthless person?

Now sip some green poo and eat gworo then sleep soundly and Oduduwa will give you a proper brain format and reset

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Zirah: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:

It's time you eat your word!

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:

fast forward to 6hrs later, you and the lying saharans just "fall hand" if I may be modest with my adjectives.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Mynd44: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
stellx:

fast forward to 6hrs later, you and the lying saharans just "fall hand" if I may be modest with my adjectives.

No one said he didnt leave for Nigeria. Not that jet.

That is not NAF 1

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Mynd44: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Zirah:

It's time you eat your word!
I said that was not the plane he took off in.

Comprehension please
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by burakado17: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
nevilbot:
Sahara reporters has claimed that the video released this morning by apc united kingdom showing the presidential jet leaving UK with Buhari aboard is fake and it was a video of a 2014 take off of the jet

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/898835876708352000
This SaharaReporters do they get sense?

The president of the federal republic of Nigeria finally arrives Nigeria after 103 days of his medical vacation. He arrived at the Abuja int'l airport in the presidential jet, welcomed by the vice president yemi osinbajo.
See video of his arrival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eFjsYIjKD0

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by delzbaba(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
This Sowore guy is an idiot walahi

3 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by ochallo: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
delzbaba:
This Sowore guy is an idiot walahi
Youre the only idiot here. They said that plane was in 2014 and they were correct.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by maisauki: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
WHEN D CAT COMES, ALL RATS MUST TAKE TO THEIR HEELS

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Azam101: 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
useless reporters

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by nevilbot: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
burakado17:
This SaharaReporters do they get sense?

The president of the federal republic of Nigeria finally arrives Nigeria after 103 days of his medical vacation. He arrived at the Abuja int'l airport in the presidential jet, welcomed by the vice president yemi osinbajo.
See video of his arrival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eFjsYIjKD0

No one is doubting that. The video pasted by apcuk in d morning was actually false and that's wat Sahara reporters pointed out. Wat is d need in diverting Nigerians attention with a false video
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by drololaaof: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mega thanks to SR ,the cabal are at work again useless people, they have started telling lies, like they do during Yardua's time
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Babacele: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Buhari will be flown in by 27 july by the cabal.

let us assume you are right without a verifiable source sir, but don't you think the exposé would have shocked the cabal to change plans?
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by ncoolsome(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
so now that the president is in Nigeria..did he trek from London??

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by smirn(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
God punish Sahara reporter and shame as usual to you wailers. You were initially not only disputing the aircraft but were also disclaiming his departing London for Nigeria. Now una wan change mouth, if I hear am, Ogun go fall on una. Pain go kill the haters. Abeg make I pour champagne.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by phenol33(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
StOla:
Whether illustration or not, it is good we have Sahara Reporters doing the only investigative journalism for which some Nigerians will still hate them for.
but now who er the real fake journalist

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Zirah: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:

I said that was not the plane he took off in.

Comprehension please

Whatever. You still get to eat it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Prestige2050: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sahara reporters and Co how market? Jobless fools

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Visits Omisore Over Osun Elections / Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) / Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.