Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Who Is A Kafir? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is A Kafir? (3776 Views)

The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin / There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir / Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir (2) (3) (4)

Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
First, I would like to share the definition of the word Kafir / Kufr .
DEFINITION OF THE WORD KAFIR / KUFR :
Kufr : A denial or rejection of the truth; Concealing the truth; Ingratitude; Choosing to live in the darkness of ignorance; Hiding or covering something; Closing eyes to the light of truth; Stubborn denial of the truth; Concealing the truth; Knowingly oppose the truth; Uncritical adherence to ancestral views; Trying to be with the majority without discernment.
Kafir : One given to Kufr; One who adamantly denies or opposes the truth; Commonly translated as ‘infidel’; Derivatively and positively, a farmer who hides the seed under the soil ( SEE: Quran 57:20 ). Therefore, Kufr or Kafir does not apply to the unaware, anyone to whom the message has not been conveyed or reached. Rather it refers to one who rejects the truth (in this scenario: Islam) after it has been CLEARLY manifested to him, and he’s become fully cognizant of it with no reason left for him to deny / reject it (given the recipients circumstance, and faculties).

Since this [Quran 74:10] is the earliest Qur'anic occurrence of the expression kafir (the above surah having been preceded only by the first five verses of surah 96), its use here - and, by implication, in the whole of the Qur'an - is obviously determined by the meaning which it had in the speech of the Arabs before the advent of the Prophet Muhammad: in other words, the term kafir cannot be simply equated, as many Muslim theologians of post-classical times and practically all Western translators of the Qur'an have done, with "unbeliever" or "infidel" in the specific, restricted sense of one who rejects the system of doctrine and law promulgated in the Qur'an and amplified by the teachings of the Prophet - but must have a wider, more general meaning. This meaning is easily grasped when we bear in mind that the root verb of the participial noun kafir (and of the infinitive noun kufr) is kafara, "he [or "it"] covered [a thing]": thus, in 57:20 the tiller of the soil is called (without any pejorative implication) kafir, "one who covers", i.e., the sown seed with earth, just as the night is spoken of as having "covered" (kafara) the earth with darkness. In their abstract sense, both the verb and the nouns derived from it have a connotation of "concealing" something that exists or "denying" something that is true. Hence, in the usage of the Qur'an -with the exception of the one instance (in 57:20) where this participial noun signifies a "tiller of the soil" -a kafir is "one who denies [or "refuses to acknowledge"] the truth" in the widest, spiritual sense of this latter term: that is, irrespective of whether it relates to a cognition of the supreme truth -namely, the existence of God - or to a doctrine or ordinance enunciated in the divine writ, or to a self evident moral proposition, or to an acknowledgment of, and therefore gratitude for, favors received.
I would know like to explain who is not a kafir :
Contrary to popular believe, Jews and Christians (collectively known in the Quran as The People of the Book) are not necessarily Kafirs provided they believe in the existence of God, uphold a monotheistic lifestyle, engage in righteous deeds, and uphold the rituals and ceremonies outline in their respected (original) scriptures. [1] :
"Indeed, those who believe , and
those who are Jews, and the Christians and the Sabians , any who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."[Quran 2:62]
"Indeed, those who believe , and those who are Jews, and the Sabians and the Christians , any who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness,- on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."[Quran 5:69]
Nor is a Kafir someone whom the truth of a certain matter (in this case the existence and oneness of God) has either never reached or has not been clearly manifested to him, or has come to him in such a garbled and corrupt(ed) form that it makes it difficult for him to recognize it as the truth. This type of person is better characterized ‘absence of belief’, and Allah, as the Quran teaches, will not punish such a person's; It has never been the will of God to punish anyone or a people unjustly, especially when people do not know what they are doing is wrong and there is still hope that they may take heed once the truth has been made absolutely clear to them:
“Nor was thy Lord the one to destroy a population until He had sent to its center a messenger , rehearsing to them Our Signs; nor are We going to destroy a population except when its members practice iniquity”[Quran 28:59]
"“This is because thy Lord destroys not the townships arbitrarily while their people are unconscious (of the wrong they do) ”[Quran 6:131]
Nor is a Kafir an idolater, a Non-Muslim or even one that does not believe.
Rather, a Kafir , as evidenced from the Quran, is a 'state' that one 'enters' into once the truth has been clearly manifested to them, made absolutely clear and there is no reason left to deny it (given the recipient's circumstances, faculties etc.). However if, despite the clear evidence and proof, the recipient still rejects the truth and or conceals it from within themselves, it is then that one enters into a state of Kafir.
[2]
How would God bestow His guidance upon people who have resolved to deny the truth.... [after] all evidence of the truth has come unto them ? For, God does not guide such evildoing folk. [Quran 3:86]
-
To conclude, the term Kafir is a very serious matter, and unfortunately Muslim masses often have an unwarranted understanding of it and what it means from a Quran's perspective. ' Kufr' (disbelief) has little to do with disbelief in God. Even Satan was termed a 'disbeliever' ( wakana mina'l KAFIREEN 2:34) yet he clearly believed in and feared God.:
"Indeed I am clear of you, indeed I see what you do not see, INDEED I FEAR GOD ; and God is severe in requiting (evil)" [Quran 8:48]
"Like the example of Satan when he says to man: "Disbelieve", but when he disbelieves, he says: "Indeed, I am clear of you. INDEED I FEAR GOD , the Lord of the worlds" [Quran 59:16]
An individual may potentially follow a particular path with unrelenting zeal, rest assured that they claim to believe in God, yet when a particular truth is clearly manifested to them that makes evident to them the errors of their ways, they deny it. Such a denial in the face of evident truth is no different from the arrogance displayed by Satan who knowing full well the truth of the matter, denied it.[4]
One can never know when someone has entered a state of
kufr . Their faculties, the clarity of truth that has reached them, their circumstances will all be taken into account and given the immense complexities and variables, it can only be for God to pronounce judgment on the state of a soul and not for man. For some, belief and disbelief is a continuous cycle and it is only God that can make an appropriate judgment. [2]
That is ' kufr '.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by iamgenius(m): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jazaaka Llaahu Khayran brother, If it is clear to us that someone reject anything brought by Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) after clear explanation to the person, we can call him a Kaafir. If we don't believe that the person is a Kaafir, we are also rejecting the truth that the person is a Kaafir. Life doesn't only arise when someone reject the existence of Allah, even if a Muslim reject the fact that we have to believe in everything the Prophet says after we showed in clear evidences and he reject it by actions or words or by heart, the person is no more a Muslim he is a Kaafir. There are many ways one can become a Kaafir. I think the Scholars stated some ten things that can render one a kaafir. May Allah save us from kufr Aamen
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
iamgenius:
Jazaaka Llaahu Khayran brother, If it is clear to us that someone reject anything brought by Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) after clear explanation to the person, we can call him a Kaafir. If we don't believe that the person is a Kaafir, we are also rejecting the truth that the person is a Kaafir. Life doesn't only arise when someone reject the existence of Allah, even if a Muslim reject the fact that we have to believe in everything the Prophet says after we showed in clear evidences and he reject it by actions or words or by heart, the person is no more a Muslim he is a Kaafir. There are many ways one can become a Kaafir. I think the Scholars stated some ten things that can render one a kaafir. May Allah save us from kufr Aamen
Aamen bro, but are you sure that is what you deduced from my post?
Read this again, albeit slowly.

Rather, a Kafir , as evidenced from the Quran, is a 'state' that one 'enters' into once the truth has been clearly manifested to them, made absolutely clear and there is no reason left to deny it (given the recipient's circumstances, faculties etc.). However if, despite the clear evidence and proof, the recipient still rejects the truth and or conceals it from within themselves, it is then that one enters into a state of Kafir.
[2]
How would God bestow His guidance upon people who have resolved to deny the truth.... [after] all evidence of the truth has come unto them ? For, God does not guide such evildoing folk. [Quran 3:86]
-
To conclude, the term Kafir is a very serious matter, and unfortunately Muslim masses often have an unwarranted understanding of it and what it means from a Quran's perspective. ' Kufr' (disbelief) has little to do with disbelief in God. Even Satan was termed a 'disbeliever' ( wakana mina'l KAFIREEN 2:34) yet he clearly believed in and feared God.:
"Indeed I am clear of you, indeed I see what you do not see, INDEED I FEAR GOD ; and God is severe in requiting (evil)" [Quran 8:48]
"Like the example of Satan when he says to man: "Disbelieve", but when he disbelieves, he says: "Indeed, I am clear of you. INDEED I FEAR GOD , the Lord of the worlds" [Quran 59:16]
An individual may potentially follow a particular path with unrelenting zeal, rest assured that they claim to believe in God, yet when a particular truth is clearly manifested to them that makes evident to them the errors of their ways, they deny it. Such a denial in the face of evident truth is no different from the arrogance displayed by Satan who knowing full well the truth of the matter, denied it.[4]
kufr . Their faculties, the clarity of truth that has reached them, their circumstances will all be taken into account and given the immense complexities and variables, it can only be for God to pronounce judgment on the state of a soul and not for man. For some, belief and disbelief is a continuous cycle and it is only God that can make an appropriate judgment. [2]
That is ' kufr '.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
iamgenius:
cant actually believe you said this..so suprising.. this is exactly what jabata is saying.. then y are u always against jabata? huh?
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
iamgenius:
YOU HAVE JUST ADMIT THAT WE CAN MAKE TAKFIR AND THAT THERE ARE KAFIR AMONG MUSLIMS...ehn kilo wa n tako jabata fun?
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker u are n0t clear 0n who kafir is n0r calling kafir a kafir . . in a sentence on 2. . . tell us who is a kafir and can we call a kafir a kafir. . . thank you
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Raintaker u are n0t clear 0n who kafir is n0r calling kafir a kafir . . in a sentence on 2. . . tell us who is a kafir and can we call a kafir a kafir. . . thank you
You do not know who a kafir is, only Allah knows who a kafir is.

So how would you call someone something you don't know?

Answer me.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:
You do not know who a kafir is, only Allah knows who a kafir is.

So how would you call someone something you don't know?

Answer me.
OK. Someone who disbelief in everything in quran and other holy books, in prophets of Allah, in Allah, in angels of ALLAH, in judgement day( last day ), in qadar(g0od and bad) . . . . . . s0me0ne who disbelief in just -only one or two or three or four or five or all(six) . . . is that pers0n a muslim or kafir? #please answer# . . . mind you, ALLAH stated it all clearly in quran and hadith . . . quran and hadiths are w0rds of ALLAH . . . AND ALLAH SAID UNBELIEVERS IN ANY OR ALL OF THE PILLARS OF ISLAM IS A KAFIR\KUFAR. . . AND ALLAH MADE TAKFIR OF MUSLIMS AND KAFIR IN HOLY QURAN . . AND IN HADITH . . . . . .so? . have u n0w accept that we can make takfir and that there is kafir? ... # bo is a kafir, in#
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker are you saying those christians, jews, serbians of then that exist before prophet muhammad or that existed during and after prophet muhammad are n0t kafir?
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by tintingz(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
# Is there anything actually "clear truth"?

# What if you are "clear wrong"?

# What makes you think you're not a "kafir(disbeliever)" or not to be tag one?
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Raintaker are you saying those christians, jews, serbians of then that exist before prophet muhammad or that existed during and after prophet muhammad are n0t kafir?
Guy read this o.
And make sure You sit down and read it 3 or 4 times and ponder over it.

Contrary to popular believe, Jews and Christians (collectively known in the Quran as The People of the Book) are not necessarily Kafirs provided they believe in the existence of God, uphold a monotheistic lifestyle, engage in righteous deeds, and uphold the rituals and ceremonies outline in their respected (original) scriptures. [1] :
"Indeed, those who believe , and
those who are Jews, and the Christians and the Sabians , any who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."[Quran 2:62]
"Indeed, those who believe , and those who are Jews, and the Sabians and the Christians , any who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness,- on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."[Quran 5:69]
Nor is a Kafir someone whom the truth of a certain matter (in this case the existence and oneness of God) has either never reached or has not been clearly manifested to him, or has come to him in such a garbled and corrupt(ed) form that it makes it difficult for him to recognize it as the truth. This type of person is better characterized ‘absence of belief’, and Allah, as the Quran teaches, will not punish such a person's; It has never been the will of God to punish anyone or a people unjustly, especially when people do not know what they are doing is wrong and there is still hope that they may take heed once the truth has been made absolutely clear to them:
“Nor was thy Lord the one to destroy a population until He had sent to its center a messenger , rehearsing to them Our Signs; nor are We going to destroy a population except when its members practice iniquity”[Quran 28:59]
"“This is because thy Lord destroys not the townships arbitrarily while their people are unconscious (of the wrong they do) ”[Quran 6:131]
Nor is a Kafir an idolater, a Non-Muslim or even one that does not believe.
[2]
-
kufr . Their faculties, the clarity of truth that has reached them, their circumstances will all be taken into account and given the immense complexities and variables, it can only be for God to pronounce judgment on the state of a soul and not for man. For some, belief and disbelief is a continuous cycle and it is only God that can make an appropriate judgment.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
OK. Someone who disbelief in everything in quran and other holy books, in prophets of Allah, in Allah, in angels of ALLAH, in judgement day( last day ), in qadar(g0od and bad) . . . . . . s0me0ne who disbelief in just -only one or two or three or four or five or all(six) . . . is that pers0n a muslim or kafir? #please answer# . . . mind you, ALLAH stated it all clearly in quran and hadith . . . quran and hadiths are w0rds of ALLAH . . . AND ALLAH SAID UNBELIEVERS IN ANY OR ALL OF THE PILLARS OF ISLAM IS A KAFIR\KUFAR. . . AND ALLAH MADE TAKFIR OF MUSLIMS AND KAFIR IN HOLY QURAN . . AND IN HADITH . . . . . .so? . have u n0w accept that we can make takfir and that there is kafir? ... # bo is a kafir, in#
Your problem is you do not understand Arabic.

What is the root word of Kafir?

An Idolator may be a kafir or might not, because you do not know d level of message they've received, their thinking faculty, circumstances and other stuffs will be put into consideration.

I'll share an instance with you Insha Allah, but make sure you read my post 4 times and understand very well.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:

An Idolator may be a kafir or might not, because you do not know d level of message they've received, their thinking faculty, circumstances and other stuffs will be put into consideration.

I'll share an instance with you Insha Allah, but make sure you read my post 4 times and understand very well.

Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:

I know and understand what you are trying to say. its already in quran. . 1 . forgetfulness 2. forcefulness 3. misunderstood. . . . . . . .and scholars add ign0rance . . those are the shurut, conditions SOMEONE MUST PASS THROUGH BEFORE THAT PERSON BECOMES A KAFIR. . . . .ALAS! its only for who is alive. . . . .ignorance is not an excuse to die as a kafir. . 1. ALLAH said, when he created us all, HE asked us who will we w0rship when we get to earth. . we all said ALLAH . . . And perfect example of that is rasul father and m0ther. . .they died a kafir. . . . . . . .8443be
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:

They died a kafir because of their ignorance. . .NOBODY PREACHED ISLAM TO THEM. THEY HAD NO MESSANGERS NOR SCHOLARS. . . . .AND THE DISTANCE(years) BETWEEN NABIY EESA AND RASUL IS HUNDRED OF YEARS(i think so) . . . ALLAH said, HE CREATED US WITH GOOD FITRA(adama)..its society,parents,envir0nment and s0 0n that will change us IF OUR PROMISE WE MADE WHEN HE CREATED US IS A LIE. so many people do n0t kn0w ab0ut the adVent of sunnah in nigeria and they died on sunnah(tawhid). . .fitra won daa lofa. . qbgp
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
I understand what you are trying to say. . that whoever(christian,jew,serbian) uphold the true message of their prophet is n0t a kafir ..abi? . . .qp
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
I know and understand what you are trying to say. its already in quran. . 1 . forgetfulness 2. forcefulness 3. misunderstood. . . . . . . .and scholars add ign0rance . . those are the shurut, conditions SOMEONE MUST PASS THROUGH BEFORE THAT PERSON BECOMES A KAFIR. . . . .ALAS! its only for who is alive. . . . .ignorance is not an excuse to die as a kafir. . 1. ALLAH said, when he created us all, HE asked us who will we w0rship when we get to earth. . we all said ALLAH . . . And perfect example of that is rasul father and m0ther. . .they died a kafir. . . . . . . .8443be
So the prophet's parents died as Kafirs and they'd go to hell?
(Astaga furulahi).

And you are saying the scholars added ignorance?
According to you, there is no Scholars said or agreed in Islam.
So where is that coming from?
You are a bag of contradictions.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
I understand what you are trying to say. . that whoever(christian,jew,serbian) uphold the true message of their prophet is n0t a kafir ..abi? . . .qp
Oh yes.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:
Oh yes.
AND MY QUESTION IS, UPHOLDING THE MESSAGE OF THEIR PROPHET MAKES THEM A BELIEVER BEFORE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PROPHET HOOD OR AFTER OR BOTH? . . . . . . .#K. TJOAFAJMIR#
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:

(Astaga furulahi).

PROPHET SAID IT HIMSELF THAT HIS FATHER IS INSIDE HELL. . .THAT MEANS HE DIED A KAFIR. . . . . .OR SH0ULD I QUOTE THE HADITH FOR YOU?7P
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
AND MY QUESTION IS, UPHOLDING THE MESSAGE OF THEIR PROPHET MAKES THEM A BELIEVER BEFORE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PROPHET HOOD OR AFTER OR BOTH? . . . . . . .#K. TJOAFAJMIR#
Well, that is why I asked you to make sure you understand my post and read four or five times.

Is d message of their prophets different from the one the Prophet Muhammad brought?

Al Imran Verse 3

ﻧَﺰَّﻝَ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻚَ ﺍﻟْﻜِﺘَﺎﺏَ ﺑِﺎﻟْﺤَﻖِّ ﻣُﺼَﺪِّﻗﺎً ﻟِّﻤَﺎ ﺑَﻴْﻦَ ﻳَﺪَﻳْﻪِ ﻭَﺃَﻧﺰَﻝَ ﺍﻟﺘَّﻮْﺭَﺍﺓَ ﻭَﺍﻹِﻧﺠِﻴﻞَ 3}
: It is He Who has sent down the Book (the Qur'an) to you (Muhammad SAW) with truth, confirming what came before it. And he sent down the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel)
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:

(Astaga furulahi).

Yes they added ign0rance but the ign0rance doesnt add up or decrease anything in the aayah. .it's already hidden in the aayah. . for example, i saw a man using tesubah. i then tell him that y are u using tesubah, he said thats how aw0n alfa wa do use it(has shown his ign0rance.. 1st c0nditi0n don go). i explained to him that its n0t in islam and he underst0od and throw the tesubah away and started using his hands. . .he was ahlu bida, doing kufru act but isnt a kafir due to ign0rance. .he was explained to and follow the truth. .he then becomes a muslim. . .4
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
PROPHET SAID IT HIMSELF THAT HIS FATHER IS INSIDE HELL. . .THAT MEANS HE DIED A KAFIR. . . . . .OR SH0ULD I QUOTE THE HADITH FOR YOU?7P
Yes quote d Hadith.

Mind you it is a Daif Hadith and it's against common sense.
Cos I know d Hadith.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Yes they added ign0rance but the ign0rance doesnt add up or decrease anything in the aayah. .it's already hidden in the aayah. . for example, i saw a man using tesubah. i then tell him that y are u using tesubah, he said thats how aw0n alfa wa do use it(has shown his ign0rance.. 1st c0nditi0n don go). i explained to him that its n0t in islam and he underst0od and throw the tesubah away and started using his hands. . .he was ahlu bida, doing kufru act but isnt a kafir due to ign0rance. .he was explained to and follow the truth. .he then becomes a muslim. . .4
Ase.
Your explanation does not hold water.

What is d use of tesuba and What is d use of Hand and what is d use of digital tesuba.

which is d easiest in their usage.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Hidden in which Ayah?
Is everything in d Quran not clear and open according to some?
So why is it hidden that you see and others do not see it?
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:
Well, that is why I asked you to make sure you understand my post and read four or five times.

Is d message of their prophets different from the one the Prophet Muhammad brought?

Al Imran Verse 3

ﻧَﺰَّﻝَ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻚَ ﺍﻟْﻜِﺘَﺎﺏَ ﺑِﺎﻟْﺤَﻖِّ ﻣُﺼَﺪِّﻗﺎً ﻟِّﻤَﺎ ﺑَﻴْﻦَ ﻳَﺪَﻳْﻪِ ﻭَﺃَﻧﺰَﻝَ ﺍﻟﺘَّﻮْﺭَﺍﺓَ ﻭَﺍﻹِﻧﺠِﻴﻞَ 3}
: It is He Who has sent down the Book (the Qur'an) to you (Muhammad SAW) with truth, confirming what came before it. And he sent down the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel)
QURAN,ISLAM IS ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT FROM EVERY OTHER PROPHET MESSAGES.."THE ONLY SIMILARITY IS TAWHEED" LAWS AND MODE OF W0RSHIP IS FAR DIFFERENT.."ALLAH SAID QURAN CAME TO CONFIRM THE OTHER HOLY BOOKS..ALLAH ALSO SAID THAT "there are similarities and differences in the the messages prophet delivers"..similarity=tawheed. .laws,mode of w0rship=different.. U
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
QURAN,ISLAM IS ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT FROM EVERY OTHER PROPHET MESSAGES.."THE ONLY SIMILARITY IS TAWHEED" LAWS AND MODE OF W0RSHIP IS FAR DIFFERENT.."ALLAH SAID QURAN CAME TO CONFIRM THE OTHER HOLY BOOKS..ALLAH ALSO SAID THAT "there are similarities and differences in the the messages prophet delivers"..similarity=tawheed. .laws,mode of w0rship=different.. U

Ase.

What is the main message of Islam and What is the main message of d other religions?
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:

Hidden in which Ayah?
Is everything in d Quran not clear and open according to some?
So why is it hidden that you see and others do not see it?
MOST KNOWS IT..AND S0ME DOESNT.. besides, s0me scholars even c0rrected fatwa(s) of sahabah. . eri lo matter. . . and what i have just said concerning the ign0rance is self explanat0ry and c0mm0n sense. . . . .and, christians,jews,serbians and others that were alive during rasul prophet hood and didnt submit to prophet muhammad is a kafir because that pers0n has disbelieved in their holy b0ok. .coz its there that prophet muhammad is c0ming, just like its in jewish injila that prophet eesa is c0ming. . a jew that doesnt submit to rasul eesa during and after eesa is a kafir and so is prophet eesa follower that doesnt submit to rasul. . .a perfect example is quran and hadith. .u must believe in both, disbelieve in 1 is same as disbelief in all. .and so is prophets and pillar of islam. . .gag p p kjn
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:

Ase.

What is the main message of Islam and What is the main message of d other religions?
OK. .LET ME SIMPLIFY IT. . A JEW, A CHRISTIAN THAT DOESNT BELIEF IN ANYTHING ABOUT ISLAM IS A KAFIR because they do n0t have the real taorat or injil.. believer that has real taorat and injil existed only during taorat and injil era. . musa goes, injil goes, eesa goes, injil goes. . . rasul c0mes with quran to affirm the real belief of real f0ll0wers of musa and eesa. .and. .if they do truly believe in eesa and musa; they will surely f0ll0w rasul, quran and hadith= islam... . and do jews and christians of rasul era till date f0ll0w injil or taorat absolutely NO. . the holy b0oks are g0ne. . . .can 0nly be f0und in quran. . . . . . .wadaysm
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
MOST KNOWS IT..AND S0ME DOESNT.. besides, s0me scholars even c0rrected fatwa(s) of sahabah. . eri lo matter. . . and what i have just said concerning the ign0rance is self explanat0ry and c0mm0n sense. . . . .and, christians,jews,serbians and others that were alive during rasul prophet hood and didnt submit to prophet muhammad is a kafir because that pers0n has disbelieved in their holy b0ok. .coz its there that prophet muhammad is c0ming, just like its in jewish injila that prophet eesa is c0ming. . a jew that doesnt submit to rasul eesa during and after eesa is a kafir and so is prophet eesa follower that doesnt submit to rasul. . .a perfect example is quran and hadith. .u must believe in both, disbelieve in 1 is same as disbelief in all. .and so is prophets and pillar of islam. . .gag p p kjn
Ase

Being a Kafir is deeper than what you think.
How are you sure all the conditions of them being kafirs have been fulfilled?
Are you in their mind?
Do you know d messages that got to them and the mental conditions it met them?

Take this for instance.

I was in an Igbo village throughout last year, D people I lived with were mostly Catholics.
The only thing they know about Islam is that Fulani's are Muslims.
And the way those Fulanis represented Islam over there was bad and they also hear news about Boko harams being Muslims.
When I told them I was a Muslim, they were surprised cos I was different from everything they've known all their life about Islam.

Some of them even wanted to join me to pray, but they were never Muslims and never became Muslims cos of all they know about Islam is d false one.

So these set of people , believe in God, do good , believe in d message they knew was sent to them

If they die , you won't call them Kafir cos of d little they know about Islam.

Do you understand?
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
OK. .LET ME SIMPLIFY IT. . A JEW, A CHRISTIAN THAT DOESNT BELIEF IN ANYTHING ABOUT ISLAM IS A KAFIR because they do n0t have the real taorat or injil.. believer that has real taorat and injil existed only during taorat and injil era. . musa goes, injil goes, eesa goes, injil goes. . . rasul c0mes with quran to affirm the real belief of real f0ll0wers of musa and eesa. .and. .if they do truly believe in eesa and musa; they will surely f0ll0w rasul, quran and hadith= islam... . and do jews and christians of rasul era till date f0ll0w injil or taorat absolutely NO. . the holy b0oks are g0ne. . . .can 0nly be f0und in quran. . . . . . .wadaysm

You are still getting it wrong
check out my next mention
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:

Ase.
Your explanation does not hold water.

What is d use of tesuba and What is d use of Hand and what is d use of digital tesuba.

which is d easiest in their usage.
I UNDERSTAND YOU BRO.. IT SEEMS EASY AND LOVELY AND IT SEEMS LIKE ITS GOING TO MAKE ISLAM LOOK EVOLVE AND CIVILIZED abi. . the thing is, whatever is ibaadat, an act of worship.. u know we are doing it for ALLAH abi. . .and we must follow prophet muhammad order on it abi? . .as in every act of w0rship must be d0ne for ALLAH sake and in the way prophet muhammad did it abi? . . the perfect answer for ur misunderstanding with tesubah = saheeh muslim. .hadith number 1404. . Dea is no difference between s0me0ne using tesubah and s0me0ne who decides to perform 1 rakah of salat for every zuhr and ashr because 1 rakah is much easier than 4 rakah. ..ave qmp

Less Than 50 Days To Ramadan: Plant Seeds During This Month Of Rajab! / The Effects Of Salaat In Our Lives / "Why I Converted To Islam' - Former Actress Vivian Metchie Opens Up

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119