Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Who Is A Kafir? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is A Kafir? (3747 Views)

The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin / There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir / Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
I UNDERSTAND YOU BRO.. IT SEEMS EASY AND LOVELY AND IT SEEMS LIKE ITS GOING TO MAKE ISLAM LOOK EVOLVE AND CIVILIZED abi. . the thing is, whatever is ibaadat, an act of worship.. u know we are doing it for ALLAH abi. . .and we must follow prophet muhammad order on it abi? . .as in every act of w0rship must be d0ne for ALLAH sake and in the way prophet muhammad did it abi? . . the perfect answer for ur misunderstanding with tesubah = saheeh muslim. .hadith number 1404. . Dea is no difference between s0me0ne using tesubah and s0me0ne who decides to perform 1 rakah of salat for every zuhr and ashr because 1 rakah is much easier than 4 rakah. ..ave qmp

Very Very different.

One rakah of Salat is rubbish.

Using tesuba is just for counting, just like we use Abacus too.
You want to make subhanallah 33x after a solat, you ave a tesuba and your hand, your tesuba has marked places that you won't make mistake on getting there.
But while using your hands, you can make mistakes due to human error.

Which would you go for?.

It's very different from your solat analogy.

Ko Jo ara won rara
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:

You are still getting it wrong
check out my next mention
You are still saying the same thing..still about ign0rance.. even without u telling them anything. . its their(non muslims and muslims) duty to find out and know about islam. . . . . . didnt u tell them about islam? why didnt they accept islam? havent the message of islam reached them? just for n0n muslim to hear the name prophet muhammad is en0ugh proof that such person has heared of islam. . . . .BESIDES THERE ARE OTHER QURAN VERSES THAT 7TATE IT CLEARLY THAT AHLU KITAB(christians and jews are kufar) . . . . . . . .. . .afhasfu k
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
You are still saying the same thing..still about ign0rance.. even without u telling them anything. . its their(non muslims and muslims) duty to find out and know about islam. . . . . . didnt u tell them about islam? why didnt they accept islam? havent the message of islam reached them? just for n0n muslim to hear the name prophet muhammad is en0ugh proof that such person has heared of islam. . . . .BESIDES THERE ARE OTHER QURAN VERSES THAT 7TATE IT CLEARLY THAT AHLU KITAB(christians and jews are kufar) . . . . . . . .. . .afhasfu k
Chai bros, don't say that again o for dem to hear d name Prophet Muhammad they must believe?

(This is your opinion no evidence for it)

Oh yh, I told them about Islam as you can see in my post.

So many years of not knowing what Islam is.

One year of someone telling you about Islam, d person left and you are still with those who represent Islam wrongly?

They fear Muslims cos of d false doctrine they've witnessed, Fulani even destroyed a neighbouring village during my stay.
All Hausa Fulani in my village ran away, even we that are not Hausa Fulani had to be careful.

So those ones I mentioned above will believe in Islam just like that?
Did you know how many years spent in calling people to Islam?
Bros you are still living in your own head(no offence meant)

Ahlul Kitab were Kufars in d Quran? Bring your evidence.
I have brought my own evidence from the alQuran that they are not Kufars , you say they are and you saw it in d Quran, bring your own evidence.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:

Very Very different.

One rakah of Salat is rubbish.

Using tesuba is just for counting, just like we use Abacus too.
You want to make subhanallah 33x after a solat, you ave a tesuba and your hand, your tesuba has marked places that you won't make mistake on getting there.
But while using your hands, you can make mistakes due to human error.

Which would you go for?.

It's very different from your solat analogy.

Ko Jo ara won rara
ITS THE SAME THING. THEY ARE BOTH IBAADAT AND THEY ARE BOTH BIDA. . . salat. . 4 rakah is an order fr0m ALLAH.. making count with right finger only for any zikr is a c0mmand fr0m ALLAH... PERFORMING 1 RAKAT INSTEAD OF 4 because u want ease = bida..replacing 4 with 1. . . ALLAH said we must make zikr with hand and u replace it with tesubah and other counting method because u d0nt wana lose c0unt or u want ease = bida . .3r u are disobeying ALLAH and making law into islam which is kufru. . .4
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
ITS THE SAME THING. THEY ARE BOTH IBAADAT AND THEY ARE BOTH BIDA. . . salat. . 4 rakah is an order fr0m ALLAH.. making count with right finger only for any zikr is a c0mmand fr0m ALLAH... PERFORMING 1 RAKAT INSTEAD OF 4 because u want ease = bida..replacing 4 with 1. . . ALLAH said we must make zikr with hand and u replace it with tesubah and other counting method because u d0nt wana lose c0unt or u want ease = bida . .3r u are disobeying ALLAH and making law into islam which is kufru. . .4
Wherevisvd evidence that Allah told you you must make dhikr with hand?

Bring a Quranic verse that said that unless don't say that again.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:
Wherevisvd evidence that Allah told you you must make dhikr with hand?

Bring a Quranic verse that said that unless don't say that again.
YOU DO N0T BELIEVE IN HADITHS?
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
YOU DO N0T BELIEVE IN HADITHS?
You are d one that said Allah said, it wasn't me.
So it's your word and I told u to bring evidence from what you stated.

Or Hadith is also d WORD of Allah according to Jabata?

About your question, I believe hadiths are fallible
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker . . . islam is to be practised according to how rasul did, say and belief . . quran verses make takfir of christians and jews. . . also of muslims u became kafir, also of idolators and people who divide ther religion. . .(aw0n elegbe, like sufi and co) ..gp
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Raintaker . . . islam is to be practised according to how rasul did, say and belief . . quran verses make takfir of christians and jews. . . also of muslims u became kafir, also of idolators and people who divide ther religion. . .(aw0n elegbe, like sufi and co) ..gp
So are we not practising Islam according to how Rasul did or what are you saying?
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
So are we not practising Islam according to how Rasul did or what are you saying?
Which verses made Takfir on them o(the Quran is comprehensive enough.)
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:

You are d one that said Allah said, it wasn't me.
So it's your word and I told u to bring evidence from what you stated.

Or Hadith is also d WORD of Allah according to Jabata?

About your question, I believe hadiths are fallible
HADITH IS WORD OF ALLAH. . ALLAH SAID, WE SHOULD FOLLOW ALLAH AND RASUL. . AND HADITH IS FALIABLE, THAT IS WHY WE HAVE SCIENCE OF HADITH. .TO KN0W TRUTH AND LIES. . . AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHY BUKHARI AND MUSLIM C0MPILED SAHEEH HADITHS . . .without rasul explanation(hadiths) . . . there is n0 way anyb0dy will understand islam talkless of practising it. . . ign0rance aint excuse, if it is,rasul father w0nt be in hell. . quran said ahlu kitab(jews and christians are kufar). . using tesubah is bida c0z its n0t in islam. . suratul maidah verse 3 said our religion is c0mplete. . . .any0ne d0ing any act of w0rship NOT the way rasul did is directly rejecting the quran verse..and thereby bec0mes a kafir after itz clear-.65
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
HADITH IS WORD OF ALLAH. . ALLAH SAID, WE SHOULD FOLLOW ALLAH AND RASUL. . AND HADITH IS FALIABLE, THAT IS WHY WE HAVE SCIENCE OF HADITH. .TO KN0W TRUTH AND LIES. . . AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHY BUKHARI AND MUSLIM C0MPILED SAHEEH HADITHS . . .without rasul explanation(hadiths) . . . there is n0 way anyb0dy will understand islam talkless of practising it. . . ign0rance aint excuse, if it is,rasul father w0nt be in hell. . quran said ahlu kitab(jews and christians are kufar). . using tesubah is bida c0z its n0t in islam. . suratul maidah verse 3 said our religion is c0mplete. . . .any0ne d0ing any act of w0rship NOT the way rasul did is directly rejecting the quran verse..and thereby bec0mes a kafir after itz clear-.65
Hadith is word of Allah?
I give up on you bro
Buhari compiled Hadith?
I am shaking my head.

Cc Empiree
See what your friend is saying.

He doesn't know what he is saying at all.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Empiree: 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:

Hadith is word of Allah?
I give up on you bro
Buhari compiled Hadith?
I am shaking my head.

Cc E.mpiree
See what your friend is saying.

The guy is dull. His statements you quoted contradict his own ideology. He is a kid that needs to humble his ego and learn. He has a long way to go
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Empiree:
The guy is dull. His statements you quoted contradict his own ideology. He is a kid that needs to humble his ego and learn. He has a long way to go
A very very long way bro.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:
Which verses made Takfir on them o(the Quran is comprehensive enough.)
CHECK MY THREAD FIROQ IN ISLAM AND READ HADITH MUSLIM 1404 AND BUKHARI 5046JBUKHARI M
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:
Hadith is word of Allah? I give up on you bro Buhari compiled Hadith? I am shaking my head.

Cc Empiree See what your friend is saying.
WHOSE WORD IS HADITH? WHO C0MPILED HADITH IF N0T BUKHARI?
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Raintaker:
A very very long way bro.
LOL. . SE SUFI NI ANABI? SE SUFI NI AW0N SAABE? .GS
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Bros I'm not teaching you this for free, go and find out and come back here cos it's one of d basics.

If you can't find out I'll teach you for a fee.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 12:00am On Aug 20, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Bros I'm not teaching you this for free, go and find out and come back here cos it's one of d basics.

You still have a long way to go.

You said I should check your thread

What's in your thread? I don't get.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 12:01am On Aug 20, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
LOL. . SE SUFI NI ANABI? SE SUFI NI AW0N SAABE? .GS
Who is a Sufi?
Or what is Sufi?

Another Assignment for you.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2017
Raintaker:

You still have a long way to go.

You said I should check your thread

What's in your thread? I don't get.
DO YOU BELIEF IN HADITH? yes or n0?.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 20, 2017
Raintaker:
Who is a Sufi? Or what is Sufi?

Another Assignment for you.
JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION . . AM LISTENING
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 12:07am On Aug 20, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
DO YOU BELIEF IN HADITH? yes or n0?.
This is not a yes or no question cos there are different kinds of Hadith's.

Hadith pe orishirishi.

That's why I am telling you that Hadith is fallible.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 12:08am On Aug 20, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION . . AM LISTENING
This homework is for you, give me d reply when you are sure you've found iyt d answer.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 20, 2017
Raintaker:
This is not a yes or no question cos there are different kinds of Hadith's.

Hadith pe orishirishi.

That's why I am telling you that Hadith is fallible.
DO U BELIEVE IN SAHEEH BUKHARI AND MUSLIM HADITHS?
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 12:18am On Aug 20, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
I will still tell you d same thing.

SAHEE BUHARI AND Muslim are fallible.

I only believe in hadiths that are in consonant with the Quran.
Chikena.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by iamgenius(m): 12:18am On Aug 20, 2017
Haaaa O lagbara oooo. Both of you deserve some strokes of the cane.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 12:19am On Aug 20, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
I will still tell you d same thing.

SAHEE BUHARI AND Muslim are fallible.

I only believe in hadiths that are in consonance with the Quran.
Chikena.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Raintaker(m): 12:19am On Aug 20, 2017
iamgenius:
Haaaa O lagbara oooo. Both of you deserve some strokes of the cane.
For Why na?
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by iamgenius(m): 12:21am On Aug 20, 2017
Raintaker:
For Why na?
Dont ask me why, arguing over simple matter lataaro. That is the work of Shaytaan.
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 20, 2017
Raintaker:

This homework is for you, give me d reply when you are sure you've found iyt d answer.
LAUGHING . .ALWAYS DODGING . .WHEN IT HAS NO PR0OF . .MGG . . AND WHICH OF HADITH IN BUKHARI OR MUSLIM IS AGAINST QURAN. . .JUST SAY 1 . .JUST 1
Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 20, 2017
iamgenius:
Dont ask me why, arguing over simple matter lataaro. That is the work of Shaytaan.
AM N0T ARGUING WITH HIM. . he seems c0nfused and mis informed about islam . . he thinks jews and christians aint kafir, only ALLAH knows kafir and sufi is in islam. . . Korekt him. . MY BA3 IS LOW. .BYE.A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Hijab Make Ppl Treat You Differently? / The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled / Common Ramadan Questions and Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.