Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Who Is A Kafir? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is A Kafir? (3746 Views)

The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin / There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir / Islamic Rulings On Calling Someone A Kafir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Who Is A Kafir? by tintingz(m): 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Raintaker:

This is rubbish, there are only two sides to a coin it's either you are good or evil.
It is not rubbish, it is a logical question, since humans are dependent on good and evil, can i be neither both? if i must be one in this two(good and evil) then where is the freewill?

Freewill is a good concept but it is shaky.

Why should he prevent Satan from rebelling? Isn't that an opposition to FREEWILL?
So that people wont go astray, people wont follow satan evil act, a merciful God should be able to prevent satan evil mission.

Is Satan's rebellion akin to terrorism?
What are you even saying?
I used terrorism as an example. Answer the question, If you have power to prevent a terrorist from rebelling or cause havoc won't you put an end to it?

Allah knows everything
Did Allah know Satan will become the bad guy? answer the question, yes or no?

Seems you've been reading my replies upside down, repeating a question that has been answered multiple times.

Man and jinns are created with free will in where they choose good or evil according to their desires.
You agreed satan acted independently, satan rebelling against Allah is not part of Allah's plan, Allah has no purpose of creating Iblis(satan) and not capable of stopping him, why should i worship such God?, what if satan is a good guy and not a villain like he is painted? undecided

Is this play part of Allah's plan?
Creation story in the abrahamic religion is like a play that is planned by Allah, do you agree?

Same question that has been answered.
Satan does not cause evil to humanity, I don't know where you got this wrong ideology from.
Since satan does not cause evil to humanity, then he is not the bad guy after all, i wonder why people blame satan for bad things, why do muslims rebuke satan every day calling him the devil.

The question now is who then cause evil to humanity or evil is an independent source?

This analogy holds no water
It is you who doesnt see the logic in it.

Will you give shekau the boko haram leader permission to cause havoc on humans if you have power to stop him?

So much for being a Muslim, when you don't know even d simple meaning of adhubillahi Mina shaytoni rajim
Ok, can you tell me the meaning of audhu billah mina shaitan rajim and why muslims say it?

Repeating the same thing in multiple ways.
What's wrong with you?
nothing is wrong with me. smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Kafir? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
Raintaker:

After the fall of Khyber, people described the beauty of Safia Bint Hui, the new bride of a slain enemy soldier. The Prophet chose her for himself. On the way to Madina he stopped and had intercourse with her. His companions did not know if she was a wife or a concubine. Later, a veil was drawn between her and the men-folk and they came to know that she was a wife (Bukhari, Book of Sales and Book of Nikah 3:59).
Indeed Bukhari makes the Prophet of Islam to be a real sexual predator and pervert! The Prophet had nothing else on his mind except ravishing women, including the new bride of a slain enemy soldier. What cruelty? Which verse in the Quran is explained by this sick hadith?

Do you believe in this kind of Hadith?
Am very suprised that you will quote"kafirs lie against rasul just to attack bukhari" while in reality you attack rasul..there is absolutely no hadith like that.both book of sales and nikah...no hadith like that there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Hijab Make Ppl Treat You Differently? / The Coccyx-mystery Unraveled / Common Ramadan Questions and Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.