Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Tony Okoroji Causes Controversy Between IPOB Leaders And Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Okoroji Causes Controversy Between IPOB Leaders And Members (1021 Views)

$8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy / President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Prayer. Picture Causes Controversy / Police Release Report On Isi-gate Clash Between IPOB And Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Okoroji Causes Controversy Between IPOB Leaders And Members by babyyoga: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2017

You probably do not know how much it has become dangerous as an Igbo man to say any good thing about Muhammadu Buhari, the man elected by a large majority of Nigerians to be their President. If you are not careful, you will be declared a sell-out or a saboteur! How can you find anything good in that man? You must have collected big money from the powers-that-be or you are an APC apologist.

“Mba!”…”Tufiakwa!” “What is wrong with this man?” Can he not see how Nigeria has scattered since Buhari took over? The economy has dived into recession. The Naira is now worse than toilet paper and everything is now so-so expensive. Can this guy not see that Buhari hates the Igbos and wants to eliminate all of us? He is a Muslim fundamentalist and wants to Islamise Nigeria. That is why there is no Igbo Minister! This his corruption fight is a ruse! He is punishing those people with money who buy things from Igbos. Do you know that no Igbo man is allowed to get close to Buhari? Look at all the people visiting him in London: Tinubu, Akande, Saraki, Dogara. Lawan. Did you see any Igbo man there? That is why we must have Biafra now. Enough is enough!” You remind him that Rochas Okorocha also visited Buhari and he sighs, looks at you with pity and asks, “Is Rochas Okorocha an Igbo man?”

If you think that I am exaggerating, then you don’t know what is going on. My people are incredibly worked up. A lot of the young people and the uninformed from my part of the country are being systematically brain washed by Igbo political contractors. The political foot soldiers have been told and retold that one Muhammadu Buhari is responsible for everything wrong with their lives. It is so pathetic that if you make any effort to engage them in any conversation based on facts, you run the risk of being punched in the face. It is sad that the people who are shouting that my people have been enslaved are at work enslaving the brains and minds of my people.

I actually tried to have a conversation with a brethren whom I thought went to school. With bulging red eyes and his fingers pointing menacingly at me, he asked why Buhari did not appoint any Igbo man as a Minister. I said to him that even if President Buhari wanted to do such a thing, he could not because the Nigerian constitution says that there must be a minister from each state of the country. My guy lashed at me with “You see… why then is he breaking the constitution? Is he bigger than the constitution?”

I quietly asked my guy if he knew that Geoffrey Onyema, a fine Igbo man from Enugu State, is the Minister of Foreign Affairs, one of the most important ministerial positions in any country and that Ogbonnaya Onu, former governor of Ebonyi State is the Minister of Science and Technology and Chris Ngige, well known former Governor of Anambra State, the Minister of Labour and Productivity. He was uninterested. I reminded my guy that Okechukwu Enelamah from Abia State is the Minister of Trade, Investment & Industry, a very important area to many Igbos and that in Buhari’s cabinet are such names as Onwuka, Ibe, Amaechi…

My guy fired back at me: “Why did the Igbos not produce the Senate President this time. After all, we used to have Evan Enwerem, Chuba Okadigbo, Adolphus Nwagbara, Ken Nnamani and even Pius Anyim?” I tried to explain to him that we Igbos may have shot ourselves in the foot by our fanatical support of the PDP, a party that has nothing to show for our fixated support. I asked him to name the APC senator elected by the Igbo people who would have become Senate President in the Buhari dispensation. My guy’s retort was that Buhari could have fixed it if he wanted to.

I verily believe that wherever you come from, east, west, north or south, we are all children of one God. I do not choose my friends based on tribe. They come from everywhere. It is however clear to me that there is something in the genes of the Igbo person that makes him resilient. Take us to the desert and plant us there and we will sprout, grow and bear fruits. Sometimes, it makes people unnecessarily afraid of us.

I have never depended on any godfather to do any of the things I have done in life. I have simply powered on with that unique engine that the Almighty has installed in the hearts of every Igbo person. Where other people see failure, we see success. Where people say, it cannot be done, we say ‘yes we can!’ Where others are afraid to go, we go. From a civil war, which we emerged without a penny, we are today Nigeria’s true Ministers of Commerce. Whether it is Alaba, Sabongari, Dugbe, Otuocha or Ariaria, we practically control commercial activities across the Nigerian nation. We have done this based on nobody’s handout but on our self-belief and unparalleled resilience. Even where there is no level playing field, we level the field ourselves and triumph.

I know that there are a lot of Igbos who genuinely like Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan not just because of his soft smile but because he was seen as the closest thing to an Igbo man being President of Nigeria. The 2015 election is long gone. The Igbo political contractors betted on Jonathan’s re-election. GEJ attained the presidency without any strong constituency and tried to get one by paying a pretty penny. The Igbo political contractors loved that. But they betted and lost. Buhari is not the kind of guy to ‘settle’ any of these guys who get stupendously rich for doing no work that any naked eyes can see. The Igbo political contractor is what is wrong with the Igbos today. He is self-centred, a spoilt child who collects and eats alone. Now that he cannot get his hands on any more ice cream, he is yelling like mad and it is all Buhari’s fault.

I am a very proud Igbo man. I do not agree with everything Buhari does but I do not hate Muhammadu Buhari, maybe because I am not a political contractor or because I will not allow anyone to enslave my mind. Yes, there are big problems in Nigeria, but when you look at it closely, Buhari is trying to do what the Igbos like. He is trying to level the Nigerian playing field so that in the Nigerian ‘workchop’, everybody can chop according to his work. What is wrong with that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Okoroji Causes Controversy Between IPOB Leaders And Members by Hadone(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
IPOB the drug paddlers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji Causes Controversy Between IPOB Leaders And Members by alizma: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
the hearing of the return of a Ologbo is a big Confusion for the Ekus. Don't worry, wey know where the confusion is coming from. even their Onikuje is confused as we speak right now.
Re: Tony Okoroji Causes Controversy Between IPOB Leaders And Members by djevino(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hadone:
IPOB the drug paddlers grin grin grin
Oduduwa the skull miners grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Okoroji Causes Controversy Between IPOB Leaders And Members by nNEOo(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
The mining industry belong to waste side angry.........now skullptures full everywere

AFONJA sef undecided....the mine skulls everywhere angry

5 Likes

Re: Tony Okoroji Causes Controversy Between IPOB Leaders And Members by DocHMD: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Tony okoroji tell us how much you collected from lai mohammed in exchange for the fake award you gave him during the last meeting he had with COSON which you head in the entertainment industry which is also regulated by the Ministry of Information.

Your likes are the Igbos eating like vultures off the carcass of 'one zoogeria'. To remain relevant you've donated your body and soul to Evil janja..weeds who would press a button wipe out the Igbos from the face of the earth if it is possible. Unfortunately your likes are become extinct gradually. If someone like me who has lived all his life outside Igboland can be this pro-Biafra after being fooled for donkey years with lies about 'one zoogeria' then there is hope for many out there. Yes, every vulture fight to keep it's own carcass, why should you be different?

Truth will continue to be plastered on your zoogerian skulls like bowls of amala until common sense prevails.

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji Causes Controversy Between IPOB Leaders And Members by lightheart(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nothing but the truth. God bless Tony Okoroji for this!

https://nollywood.mb4uli.com/category/saturday-breakfast-with-tony-okoroji/

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji Causes Controversy Between IPOB Leaders And Members by rusher14: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
As long as Tony Okoroji speaks the unbridled truth he would be mocked and maligned.

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji Causes Controversy Between IPOB Leaders And Members by MrSly(m): 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
babyyoga:

You probably do not know how much it has become dangerous as an Igbo man to say any good thing about Muhammadu Buhari, the man elected by a large majority of Nigerians to be their President. If you are not careful, you will be declared a sell-out or a saboteur! How can you find anything good in that man? You must have collected big money from the powers-that-be or you are an APC apologist.

“Mba!”…”Tufiakwa!” “What is wrong with this man?” Can he not see how Nigeria has scattered since Buhari took over? The economy has dived into recession. The Naira is now worse than toilet paper and everything is now so-so expensive. Can this guy not see that Buhari hates the Igbos and wants to eliminate all of us? He is a Muslim fundamentalist and wants to Islamise Nigeria. That is why there is no Igbo Minister! This his corruption fight is a ruse! He is punishing those people with money who buy things from Igbos. Do you know that no Igbo man is allowed to get close to Buhari? Look at all the people visiting him in London: Tinubu, Akande, Saraki, Dogara. Lawan. Did you see any Igbo man there? That is why we must have Biafra now. Enough is enough!” You remind him that Rochas Okorocha also visited Buhari and he sighs, looks at you with pity and asks, “Is Rochas Okorocha an Igbo man?”

If you think that I am exaggerating, then you don’t know what is going on. My people are incredibly worked up. A lot of the young people and the uninformed from my part of the country are being systematically brain washed by Igbo political contractors. The political foot soldiers have been told and retold that one Muhammadu Buhari is responsible for everything wrong with their lives. It is so pathetic that if you make any effort to engage them in any conversation based on facts, you run the risk of being punched in the face. It is sad that the people who are shouting that my people have been enslaved are at work enslaving the brains and minds of my people.

I actually tried to have a conversation with a brethren whom I thought went to school. With bulging red eyes and his fingers pointing menacingly at me, he asked why Buhari did not appoint any Igbo man as a Minister. I said to him that even if President Buhari wanted to do such a thing, he could not because the Nigerian constitution says that there must be a minister from each state of the country. My guy lashed at me with “You see… why then is he breaking the constitution? Is he bigger than the constitution?”

I quietly asked my guy if he knew that Geoffrey Onyema, a fine Igbo man from Enugu State, is the Minister of Foreign Affairs, one of the most important ministerial positions in any country and that Ogbonnaya Onu, former governor of Ebonyi State is the Minister of Science and Technology and Chris Ngige, well known former Governor of Anambra State, the Minister of Labour and Productivity. He was uninterested. I reminded my guy that Okechukwu Enelamah from Abia State is the Minister of Trade, Investment & Industry, a very important area to many Igbos and that in Buhari’s cabinet are such names as Onwuka, Ibe, Amaechi…

My guy fired back at me: “Why did the Igbos not produce the Senate President this time. After all, we used to have Evan Enwerem, Chuba Okadigbo, Adolphus Nwagbara, Ken Nnamani and even Pius Anyim?” I tried to explain to him that we Igbos may have shot ourselves in the foot by our fanatical support of the PDP, a party that has nothing to show for our fixated support. I asked him to name the APC senator elected by the Igbo people who would have become Senate President in the Buhari dispensation. My guy’s retort was that Buhari could have fixed it if he wanted to.

I verily believe that wherever you come from, east, west, north or south, we are all children of one God. I do not choose my friends based on tribe. They come from everywhere. It is however clear to me that there is something in the genes of the Igbo person that makes him resilient. Take us to the desert and plant us there and we will sprout, grow and bear fruits. Sometimes, it makes people unnecessarily afraid of us.

I have never depended on any godfather to do any of the things I have done in life. I have simply powered on with that unique engine that the Almighty has installed in the hearts of every Igbo person. Where other people see failure, we see success. Where people say, it cannot be done, we say ‘yes we can!’ Where others are afraid to go, we go. From a civil war, which we emerged without a penny, we are today Nigeria’s true Ministers of Commerce. Whether it is Alaba, Sabongari, Dugbe, Otuocha or Ariaria, we practically control commercial activities across the Nigerian nation. We have done this based on nobody’s handout but on our self-belief and unparalleled resilience. Even where there is no level playing field, we level the field ourselves and triumph.

I know that there are a lot of Igbos who genuinely like Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan not just because of his soft smile but because he was seen as the closest thing to an Igbo man being President of Nigeria. The 2015 election is long gone. The Igbo political contractors betted on Jonathan’s re-election. GEJ attained the presidency without any strong constituency and tried to get one by paying a pretty penny. The Igbo political contractors loved that. But they betted and lost. Buhari is not the kind of guy to ‘settle’ any of these guys who get stupendously rich for doing no work that any naked eyes can see. The Igbo political contractor is what is wrong with the Igbos today. He is self-centred, a spoilt child who collects and eats alone. Now that he cannot get his hands on any more ice cream, he is yelling like mad and it is all Buhari’s fault.

I am a very proud Igbo man. I do not agree with everything Buhari does but I do not hate Muhammadu Buhari, maybe because I am not a political contractor or because I will not allow anyone to enslave my mind. Yes, there are big problems in Nigeria, but when you look at it closely, Buhari is trying to do what the Igbos like. [s]He is trying to level the Nigerian playing field so that in the Nigerian ‘workchop’, everybody can chop according to his work. What is wrong with that?[/s]

Brother just take a break, eat good food, take some rest, go out do some research on PMB. Perhaps after that you conviction may not remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Tony Okoroji Causes Controversy Between IPOB Leaders And Members by Okoroawusa: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
tony,u r wasting ur time.

These igbo political contractors ve brainwashed lots of our bros n sis.

Hate eats deeper than cancer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Okoroji Causes Controversy Between IPOB Leaders And Members by Aufbauh(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
It is said that resentment is like drinking a poison and expect someone else to die.

One thing I'm certain about is that, no amount of hate or resentment for Buhari or anyone else can guarantee your own joy.
In fact the more you hate your leader(s) most especially the head the more frustrated and dejected you will be. This is because either by acceptance or refusal you are bound by his authority and rulership during his tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Massive Properties Belonging To Diezani Ordered To Be Seized By Court / Ex-governor Adams Oshiomole Is Fast Loosing His Political Relevance? / Was President Buhari Poisoned??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.