Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees (58590 Views)

78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State / FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) / Nigerian Private Universities With The Biggest Landmass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by Chukazu: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rorachy:
I sent you a message about what you asked, didn't you see it?

No, OK just saw it.
Thank you!
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chukazu:

No, OK just saw it. Thank you!
Alright.
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by fashrola(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
dprinz99:

Fear God na
Which school in Europe charges less than 5k dollars for tuition excluding other charges?
Average of $5k =5k*400=2mil naira
Check out na

Check some schools in Germany and Austria

1 Like

Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by ebenholer(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Samuel Adegboyega university, Ogwa ego state(350-650).
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by yemiosinbajo: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
vexing:

The fee quoted for Oduduwa university is misleading. That fee is per semester not for a whole section. I have two younger ones in Oduduwa and their fee is as high as crazy when you add accommodation and other expenses. The school do not give value for their money.

What do you mean by, "the school does not give value for their money"? You mean the school is bad in quality?
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by ebenholer(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Samuel Adegboyega university(Boarding) Ogwa Edo state(350-650).
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Onyochejohn:
my brother. Thank God oh, my school fee from 100L to final was 48k all together

Abeg which skul b dat
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by Prestige16(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
And they still have students who patronise them...just imagine nile university fa

1 Like

Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by Alfred234(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
That Nile University ehn they should kuku collect your soul as payment kilode? undecided
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by seunny4lif(m): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin grin grin
I no go talk put cheesy cheesy
Statsocial:

Lol epp me ask them o grin

1 Like

Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by larrypourl(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
olaskul:
Bowen owned by the nigeria Baptist Convention shouldn't be expensive na, not to talk of been the most expensive sef.

I'm telling u d 390k+ he wrote up there is totally false. As at last year irrespective of your course it starts from 670k+ when u now add other fees you paying 700k. After d 700k feeding isn't involved oo, you pay as u eat, and you can only get bottle water in cafeterias, sachet water isn't allowed. don't know if they allow that now sha.. already. When you compare all together you'll almost use 1m for one session. D info am giving is firsthand.
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by lereinter(m): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
why dem omit kola daisi uni
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by arohgop(f): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Na wa o money is good to have and be spent wisely.

but if u think education is expensive try ignorance.

I rest my case.
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by lailo: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
where is south western university,odogbolu.
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by joepentwo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Abeg it's RITMAN UNIVERSITY, IKOT EKPENE
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by adedejidamilare(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Statsocial:

With NUC accrediting more universities the tuition of most private universities would reduce further. I just hope some of these private unis would still exists in 15 years time. One wouldn't want to go to a school that would crash 5 yrs later after someone has graduated. U go explain to employer tire grin
TheVictorious
why will it crash when its not your chinko memory card�
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by UniqueUj(f): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Upon Godfrey Okoye university school fees Is cheap,they still give students more quality education,moral values ,ethics and good accomodation. They make use of mostly strong and vibrant professors. My sister and brother finished from there and my parents really saw good changes in them. Money is not everything,good education is.
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Emzyme:

Abeg which skul b dat
I attended university of Maiduguri 2003 to 2008, at that time, OAU sch fee were not up to that . for 4yrs , no session I paid more than 9k. Federal university then was relatively cheap

1 Like

Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by Ademoore07(m): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Redeemers university tuition was inflated. That tuition there is fake
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by schumastic(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
ceeroh:
It shall not be well with Malmo and Crusaders

Hahaha lmao
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by ubmech: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
The truth about this is that. I don't see the difference between a fellow who went to State/Federal unis and a pal who graduated from these highly expensive unis TBH. I am not saying this just because i went to a fed uni, but speaking from my academic experiences with guys coming from these costly privates, i do discover that most of these guys are not better than me. Even the few of them who were great academically were not rivalling me in terms of academic/mental tasks. Even in my NYSC- i was head and shoulders ahead of many corpers in terms of social skills, intelligent reasonings, brainstorming, smartness, good English usages, just to mention a few. I am not against peeps going to the privates o. But i think that going to a non private ( apart from delays due to strikes) doesn't mean you are an inferior grad. It all depends on your personality, dedication/commitment to your studies and hardwork. That's my view

2 Likes

Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by AreaFada2: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cool.
Money talking. shocked shocked
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by crownbayo(m): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Christians university chai! where does it benefit poor people that attended dia church. Goddey
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by Gerrard59(m): 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Apipia:

Did Billy Gates schooled in any Ivy League university.? Did our beloved Buhari, Aliyu Dangote, Innoson motors attend any private school or university.? Think, Think, Think.

Bill Gates went to Harvard. Harvard is an Ivy League University. Stop spreading false information.

The rest in your comments sen(t)d their kids abroad. Far more expensive and better than most private schools.

I rather implore you to apply your last three words to yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by OdenKelechi(m): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
tee83:
Where is Babcook University owned by Seventh-day Advertist Church?

don't understand... where or why?
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by KEMISTR3(f): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Yet they will be paying lecturers peanuts
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by ernieboy(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2017
stagger:

I don't know why it is so hard for people like you to reason.

How much money can the poor afford? WHO defines poverty as living on less than $1.26 a day. So tell me how a poor man who earns N18,000 minimum wage who can hardly eat once in 2 days can afford to pay for the construction of a world class facility.

Wisdom is acquired by study: stupdity is acquired for FREE.
when u have hundreds of thousands of such so called poor people as members religiously contributing their pittance as tithes and offerings, it adds up. little drops make a mighty ocean.

1 Like

Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by cy4cent(f): 12:14am On Aug 20, 2017
Interesting! Most of them are actually more expensive than the quality schools we have in Philippines.

Studying abroad still remains the best option if you can afford it.
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by SheIsElle(f): 2:41am On Aug 20, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:
Okay.

Kudos to my parents for sponsoring 4 of us through one of them.

Thank God for everything.
why are you telling us? who asked you the question you are answering?

1 Like

Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by wizzy106: 4:30am On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=thinkdip post=59635446]Pls compare it to your so-called public schools and let us see the fee with dilapidated infrastructure, bad lecture theaters and the ever no equipment for practicals storry.

Leave those private schools they give us good environment and atmosphere for studying.[/quote

U want to compare a public uni graduate to a private un graduate? In labour market, public uni graduate is given preference bfor private...... During my nysc, wen we were in camp, those private graduates don't talk wen we do. Have u see d list of best university in nigeria? Private nor dey smell 1-10. U talked about public univ having bad environment nd dilapidated infrastructure, have b to unilorin bfor?
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by samolistic80(m): 4:47am On Aug 20, 2017
tee83:
Where is Babcook University owned by Seventh-day Advertist Church?
IPERU - ILISAN, OGUN STATE.
Re: Private Universities In Nigeria And Their Current Tuition Fees by afroxyz: 6:05am On Aug 20, 2017
KEMISTR3:
Yet they will be paying lecturers peanuts
You mean am? I dey plan find work as lecturer for private uni o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HND vs First Degree Battle Is Now In Court / The Ancient Pyramids - I Know How It Was Built, Why It Was Built, Who Built It. / Chigozie, IMSU Best Graduating Student Gets Employment, Car, Scholarship, & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.