Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Did Online Dating Work For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Online Dating Work For You? (784 Views)

Sad, It Didn't Work For Me Today Because of Her Madam [Picture] / Spark.com Sign Up : How To Join Spark Online Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Online Dating Work For You? by Monogamy: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Did you get what you were looking for?

No here. Apart from the bleeping part.. Not even close to what I was looking for.
Re: Did Online Dating Work For You? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2017

Online dating is a waste of time.

1 of the parties are usually not faithful.
Re: Did Online Dating Work For You? by awillabo: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Its crap
Re: Did Online Dating Work For You? by ebonflexy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:

Online dating is a meat market. You are essentially e-commerce shopping for a human.
You both didn't meet organically.
Or do you remember every piece of meat you held in your hand when you last went to the meat market?

One person will just look at the other and think "Hmm, this meat is okay but there is probably a better one" lemme put this one down, and pick another one from the same table. And they can, without consequences, because they don't know you from Adam before.

I suggest you use it only for konji purposes.

1 Like

Re: Did Online Dating Work For You? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
cheesy

Uummm...

We shall see cool
Re: Did Online Dating Work For You? by Martin0(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:
Eh na wa oooogringrin Nor dey talk like that oooo plenty loyal dudes full ground here oooogrin Dem boku for NL
Re: Did Online Dating Work For You? by jericco1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nah. A disaster!
Re: Did Online Dating Work For You? by Marcelo290(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
It actually worked out for me back then, memories.... I still love you Ogechukwu even though we lost contact.
Re: Did Online Dating Work For You? by kevindd: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
I used Tinder but it has become really horrible, I have to say sad I liked how it was years ago, I could actually meet some nice girls to date there which I was pretty fun. Nowadays, I prefer some regular dating websites like http://www.cupid.com/free-local-singles.htm for example. They are much more pleasant as for me.
Re: Did Online Dating Work For You? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Evaberry:

Distance is another negative factor. Some never meet 'till the euphoria dies off with time.

Again, who you date on the Internet isn't the real person 'cause they put up what they want you to see and would say what they want you to hear. Very few are real to their personality unlike relationships offline.
Re: Did Online Dating Work For You? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Met this chick in London, it was an inferno, we spoke daily morning till midnight and sustained it for over 6 months... It depends on the individuals involved...we clicked die..our compatibility, interests etc was on fire...Too bad... tribalism issues was what ended it...
Re: Did Online Dating Work For You? by agbonkamen(f): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
supersystemsng:
Met this chick in London, it was an inferno, we spoke daily morning till midnight and sustained it for over 6 months... It depends on the individuals involved...we clicked die..our compatibility, interests etc was on fire...Too bad... tribalism issues was what ended it...
Tribal war can't stop the problems.... In Culture voice aka Joseph hill
Re: Did Online Dating Work For You? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
agbonkamen:
Tribal war can't stop the problems.... In Culture voice aka Joseph hill

(1) (Reply)

See Who This Guy Used As Wcw That Got People Talking On The Internet / Is This Love??? See Pictures / 62 Year Old Former Mayor Abandon Wife For 19 Year Old Farm Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.