Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) (73119 Views)

Husband Kills Wife In Adamawa, Harvests Body Parts For Ritual (Graphic Photo) / Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) / Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by sirfee(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:
Fake picture
The time to ban you blogs is coming
Lol,Bashorun Nairaland don vex.
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by jtjohn(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:
Fake picture
How did you know.
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by Sleyanya1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
This one just weak me. Innocent girl's life just quenched by a blood thirsty greedy young man.

The world is truly wicked.

R.I.P to the deceased.
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by psalmistkakah(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
D guy shod be use for ritual... Stupid boy.. Rip fyn child
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by poksmahn(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:
Fake picture
it's true!
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by longsnake(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Is that what they have been doing before their Jewish brothers chased them out the land and now found our innocent Nigerian. Shame on this people.
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by squash47(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:
Fake picture
Fake, yet u pushed it to FP ?

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by Alagbada1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Now the IPOB Igbo will say Afonja are skull miners. We should stop pushing blame on tribes, let face this wicked government together and take back our right, they put us in this mess.
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by RegalD(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
So this is what someone's boyfriend is doing; had he been successful, the so-called girlfriend will be forming class with the money she had no idea how it was made.
I wish I had the powers to give this guy a thousand slap from the comfort of my home.
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by ashawopikin(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ifeanyi dike

Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by otokx(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Crex007:
i blame ASUU

Not really, you need to see young boys in PH not doing any work but yet living large, they even use their petrol gen to power split unit a/c in a rented apartment complete with DSTV and extra large led Samsung TV.

That is how the girls keep coming and going.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by gurunlocker: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
The rate at which people find money these days is alarming.....
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
cry.

Chai, i saw the pics and my hrt broke into pieces for the mother of that child.

That guy is worse than devil.
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Why is he protecting the man that sent him? By the time he gets sentenced to death, some people would start saying forgiveness just like the airforce man that killed his ex-girlfriend.
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by hammerT: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
The entire story is fake and the pictures are fake.

Tribalist have now graduated to manufacturing fake news.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by dingbang(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
This is the reason why girls are skeptical of visiting guys in their houses
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by 1Sharon(f): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:
Fake picture

And the mods that brought it to the front page without confirmation? undecided Joke of a mod like you

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by 1Sharon(f): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
hammerT:
The entire story is fake and the pictures are fake.

Tribalist have now graduated to manufacturing fake news.

How?
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Temmytea70:

i like that your name though.... hadassah....mind a pm?
nope
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by Xisnin(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
AmandaLuv:
This is baaaaad. Real bad cry

I am surprised you didn't go tribal on this one.
Evil heart hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by Sheila5535(f): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Na MBA people go do this kind thing
God have Mercy......
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by hammerT: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
AmandaLuv:
This is baaaaad. Real bad cry

It is a fake news.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
The rate of killing for ritual is alarming
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
what picture is this?bloggers self.....

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by Daboomb: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
abelprice:

Dem beta pass your skull minners

And what do you call this one by this IPOD?

Bloodsuckers, right?
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Terrible..... The leg of the dead girl sha
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by busjeep: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Devil incarnate.....this man should be beheaded
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by SURElee(f): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jesus! A student. Lord have mercy.
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by Temmytea70(m): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
nope
very polite snub....it's fine though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO / Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.