Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) (73114 Views)

Husband Kills Wife In Adamawa, Harvests Body Parts For Ritual (Graphic Photo) / Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics) / Ghanaian Father Beheads His Son, Chops Off His Legs For Money Ritual (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ifeanyi sounds like an Igbo name grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by cumbak60: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
This news is fake. Where in UNIPORT did this happen? Why is the news not all over the state?
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by jamesbridget13(f): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
Somebody's daughter! What a wicked world. May u decay in prison. No pity for u from me. I am a mother n I know how it feels
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by MTKbudapest(m): 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
what a wicked world we live in, what a wicked kontry called nigeria
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by AreaFada2: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
mikky4764:
We don't know who to trust again. That is why it is advisable to monitor ur children's movement at every point in time.

My sister. Ah! ah!

The nice neighbor might be a beast.

The likable industrious housemaid might be planted by kidnappers.

Even the school teacher might be a molester.

The world is very sad now o.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by Purityever: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Just terrible.
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by cytell56: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=zoba88 post=59627279] A student of UNIPORT of faculty of Science by name Ifeanyi Dike, residing at Eliozu town in Obio/Akpor LGA , from mbaitolu in Iml state,allegedly killed little Miss Victory Chikamso.

According to report, Ifeanyi called the deceased into his room and hit her with a stone. He was caught in the night while he was going to dispose the body of the girl.On interrogation,he said he was sent by a man to kill the girl for rituals but refused to give the name of the man.

Ifeanyi and the body of the
girl are currently at Okporo police station.What a wicked act!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/uniport-student-kills-little-girl-for.html?m=1

[/quote

IPOB's doing what they are best known for.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by okenwaa(m): 12:21am On Aug 20, 2017
Don't associate with afonjas,u refused........now see where w@ they taught u have landed u.....useless obiakpor man
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:43am On Aug 20, 2017
What do you expect from a Flat headed piglet.
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by AlwaysUltraPad: 1:41am On Aug 20, 2017
Barfibassey:
Shukuabiama..,oooh,please come and pack your ipods back to isreal biko.
grin grin
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 20, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Is the girl a Chinese?

Those legs looks like a man's own. A little girl with veins on her legs grin grin

Ndi uchu!!!

May your f*cking daughter see worst and someone will comment on her body parts too. May your tears be worst. #Idiot

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by miraclea: 3:35am On Aug 20, 2017
Maybe they learned the ritual too from Jewish culture abi na skull miners be that again I can track their history from egypt if only they can pay me because I don't want them to be the only tribe in Nigeria that has no traces to their ancestors
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by columbus007(m): 5:36am On Aug 20, 2017
azimibraun:
Advise those careless mother. One just apologised to me for allowing her baby stray meters away from her on a road that hosts the highest number of joints in the city. Only drunken people drive on that road. My child will never be free with anybody without me or my wife around. I hope the mother is not part of the plot to make qucik money?
these are clear fact,sometimes it could be a conspiracy, a lot of people have lost humanity.
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by AlanSugar(m): 5:42am On Aug 20, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Is the girl a Chinese?

Those legs looks like a man's own. A little girl with veins on her legs grin grin

Ndi uchu!!!

You're so blind you can't see the platted hair?
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by iamjavadem(m): 7:09am On Aug 20, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Is the girl a Chinese?

Ndi uchu!!!
Mumu, so Ndi Anambra Forum will be posting fake pictures. Get your head out of your arse fool.
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by vicfajeze: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2017
So Igbos too have affiinity with Afonjas in Ritual Killings?
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by yinkeys(m): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2017
mikky4764:
We don't know who to trust again. That is why it is advisable to monitor ur children's movement at every point in time.
Not just children, I learnt my lesson last december not to even trust adults too, they can poison one. Dont know why some people have this backward & diabolic mentality
You also have to check properly & know who you trust as regards food

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by elbuzzy(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2017
The rate am seeing things like this on the news lately is becoming something else may GOD help us all
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by Koskio(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2017
The evils that men do...
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by Angelcute(f): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2017
uniport has been always scary.....rape, fights, bribery, cultism....the most painful part is the students keep indulging themselves in these things.....
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2017
Angelcute:
uniport has been always scary.....rape, fights, bribery, cultism....the most painful part is the students keep indulging themselves in these things.....

You graduated from there
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by habsydiamond(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2017
if u are not destined to be rich, if u make attempt, you will end up been caught in different crime which may eventually lead to your death. Nigeria youths please be wise. nothing pays like hardwork. God repays hardwork with abundance of blessing. let's shun crime today to make Nigeria a better place for us all.
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by Azam101: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2017
Iyamuri people
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by sosoliso123: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2017
Is the girl a Chinese?

they are your colleague, you will soon be arrested
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by Babacele: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
vivaciousvivi:
Go and sit down! Local champion.
you can throw e-punches...where have you been?
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by cash399(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Gentlevin:
I came to check names. That name sha...na dem be that...

Lol you came to check if it's Igbo name abi lol grin grin cheesy
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by vertueptime: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Na them
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by 400billionman: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
venai:
Most people need complete brain format. Change your thinking and change your life. Blood rituals give no true wealth. Believe in God and also believe in yourself. Period.

The problem with Nigerians is financial illiteracy.

Many things we are taught in school, we do not need them to succeed in life. We learn the wrong things. Coupled with harsh economy..

Maybe this one lost money in MMM last year and wants to recover it anyhow.

Make i stop here..

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by 400billionman: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
habsydiamond:
if u are not destined to be rich, if u make attempt, you will end up been caught in different crime which may eventually lead to your death. Nigeria youths please be wise. nothing pays like hardwork. God repays hardwork with abundance of blessing. let's shun crime today to make Nigeria a better place for us all.

Jabesh cried unto God and God heard him and blessed him.

My brother, wealth has a template, believe it or not, and rituals is not part of that template.

I don't think anybody is destined to be poor. If anybody applies the principles of wealth, they become rich. Only that learning the process of being rich is very difficult, and riddled with so many bad experiences, that some even die in the process before attaining wealth..

SOWING and REAPING..
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Babacele:
you can throw e-punches...where have you been?
smiley
Re: UNIPORT Student Kills Little Girl In His Room For Ritual (Graphic) by yinkeys(m): 7:07am On Aug 22, 2017
May God strengthen her family as they try to recover from this trauma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO / Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.