Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon (73135 Views)

Staff Who Stole Boss' Money To Open A Phone Shop Is Caught After 2 Months (Pix) / Nofisat Adetutu Ibrahim, Banker Killed By Assassins In Ondo [photo] / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by ExAngel007(f): 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lady who plunged into Lagos Lagoon identified as bride-to-be who worked at the Department of State Security

The young lady who plunged into the Lagos Lagoon on Thursday, November 10, has been identified as Adetutu Adedokun, an unarmed combat instructor with the Department of State Security.

Recall that LIB had reported that the young lady alighted from a cab she was riding in and jumped into the Lagoon Thursday afternoon, November 11.

Adetutu gained employment in the security service where her parents had worked. Her colleagues say few months ago, she received a letter of commendation from the Director General of DSS as the best-unarmed combat operative in her set.

The young lady who is said to be in her 30s got engaged to her lover a few months ago in a surprise proposal ceremony organized by her man at a hotel in Ijapo, Akure, the Ondo state capital. Adetutu looked so happy as she accepted her man's proposal in the presence of friends and family.

She was reportedly in a heated argument with her fiance when she alighted from the cab and jumped into the Lagoon. Efforts are still ongoing to recover her body.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/lady-who-plunged-into-lagos-lagoon-identified-as-bride-to-be-who-worked-at-the-department-of-state-security.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Naijabad: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Buhari and Tinubu together are responsible for the calamity that has befallen Nigeria and Nigerians

260 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Chai, tinumbu why?
Ladies please stop this sh!t that he is your guy today doesn't mean your world revolve around him. With or without him life goes on. Think about your family, your toasters, colleagues, and even genuine beautiful loving people on here that would be happy to have you alive.
Don't be 'selfish'.
Back to bat, is like that your lagoon is a blood thirsty lagoon!

156 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by dawnomike(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
If is well, depression is real!!!
That man or woman your see smiling near you might be going through depression.

Suffering and smiling is in the nature of Nigerians. That is why it is difficult to readily identify whoever is depressed in this country

168 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by FrancescoFarino(f): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
only hunger could make me commit suicide

17 Likes

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Chnbanc: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
To hell with depression!!
We have to learn how to deal with it!!
Else it ruins us!

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Chnbanc: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
only hunger could make me engage in such...
Na even hunger make u dey reason this rubbish!!

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by bid4rich(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
The followings are pumping in my head to

1. The driver need to be located to give us insight into what transpired in the car.

2. The husband/fiance need to be found

2. You can't be so angry that the only option is to end your own life. To punish who, the husband? There is something more...

3. Perhaps, it's something that may cause her shame and she decided to end it all before it come public. undecided undecided

4. You can add yours....

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Berrityga: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
How do there know she was in a heated conversation with her man??
Why are people always quick to point hands at men when we all know women are very wicked.. We should be sympathizing with the going man for putting his love in the hands of a suicidal woman.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Angrygoat: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hahahahhah,who gifs a fuc k.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Tzar91: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
And people want me to have empathy, i feel no sorry for anyone who just decides to kill his /her self
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by bennybuhari: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2022
DSS should ask the Uber driver questions on what he heard and free him. Detaining him is very, very wrong

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Opinedecandid(m): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2022
Eyaaaaaaaa
Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by snthesis(m): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2022
it doesnt add up...
she used to work in a clandestine org, so this story is too wacked to be believed, its either a payback or she uncovered something that wasnt meant to be revealed. her org should look within itself.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by ShoeWorld2(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2022
She cannot bear the pain of sacrifices she has made in their relationship.

I won't question her ultimate judgement because life is hard and unfair sometimes. I just pray for people going through a lot, that God will comfort and keep them safe.

I'm still in business of sneakers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Realists(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Naijabad:
Buhari and Tinubu together are responsible for the calamity that has befallen Nigeria and Nigerians

You mean it was Buhari & Tinubu that made Judas Iscariot to betray Jesus son of Mary, more so Devil was on strike during the 16 years of PDP's rule, it was PMB & BAT that made him resume back to work in 2015.

Una mumu never do ?.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by PassingShot(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Naijabad:
Yes, including taking your sense away from you.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by datola: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2022
It is somehow . How can a beautiful lady with great career ended it like that!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by STOICREALIST: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2022
The general netizens should note that the Nigerian DSS carries out full background checks before female operatives marry. No female DSS operative can get married without the intending spouse passing the background checks. Even if she is marrying Buhari’s son, the Organization will conduct full background checks on the spouse.

While I have seen a lot of speculations and theories based on wild imaginations of Nigerians, it must be stated that until the driver is found and interrogated, phone logs retrieved and reviewed to know what discussions took place, and the husband interrogated and questioned, nothing is a fact here yet. NOTHING FROM SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS WILL BE TREATED AS FACTUAL OR ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THE EVENTS LEADING TO THE SUSPECTED SUICIDE. Yes suspected suicide. She could have been murdered too. Expect nothing, expect anything and expect everything then use facts and build your case.

I would expect the DSS to get to the bottom of this. It is an organization I love and know a lot about. Forget whether I work for them or not. However, people should not expect a revelation of the true events from the DSS. They hide and protect their own, their image and their organization. And even IF and when the DSS releases such information, do not expect full disclosure or complete facts. This is an organization that will do ANYTHING to maintain national civil peace. Naturally, they do not like the spotlight. I am surprised that she was immediately identified as a DSS operative. In the past this was not the case. The world of social media.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Mamaafrik1(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2022
I am seeing spirituality to this event,she was attack by jealous People probably because of her recent commendation at work,i know of a church member who did same inside Ogun river in abeokuta four years ago,you will understand more if you work in the civil service or high paying job, Aiye akamara.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Ikem11(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2022
bid4rich:

1. The driver need to be located to give us insight into what transpired in the car.

2. You can't be so angry that the only option is to end your own life. To punish who, the husband? There is something more...

3. Perhaps, it's something that may cause her shame and she decided to end it all before it come public. undecided undecided

4. You can add yours....

5. Maybe the husband infected her or she infected him. Couldn't handle the situation and decided to end her life . ( Still on head pumping)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by baba4thegehs: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2022
Wish the driver had not stopped on the bridge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by humberjade: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2022
bid4rich:

4. You can add yours....

I go with No 3

Operatives does that when they feel an action is about to bring shame or big time reproach, especially those following in a family's footsteps in an agency like the DSS.

And who knows, it might be spiritual, African magic is real

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by KaluwisxPRO: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2022
bid4rich:

4. You can add yours....

Since when proposal become marriage..? How can she be depressed over someone she’s yet to be married to..?

3 Likes

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Highways: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2022
What actually went wrong?

She has a good job and she's beautiful....

She can get any man she wants at least a lot of men out there are looking for beauty with brains and now federal government job added....

Probably spiritual... I don't want to go this direction...

Probably heartbreak... Maybe after proposing, he cancelled it... So? She can easily get another good man out there....

I blame Tinubu sha for not putting barricades on the bridge

5 Likes

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2022
Is it not time for them to put barricade or railing or something to prevent people from jumping that place?
Government at least try and pretend you care small.
Just do like say you want to do something. Even if it is a sign or CCTV that won’t really do anything but so that you can say look we did something.
The shamelessness of government is too appalling.

Meanwhile, Mommy worked there, daddy worked there so pikin had connections to also work there and MUST work there, welcome to Naija and their NEPOTISTIC man Know man.

More than half of the people currently working in or for government didn’t use CV but phone call from one oga or madam. It’s unfortunate.

Create enough jobs and see many of the beneficiaries of these man know man quit because they don’t even like where they are working but they have no choice it is the only place or organization that they know somebody in, if they leave where else will dey go?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon by Racoon(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2022
Perhaps the relationship problem may be overwhelming but suicide is never an option with the uncountable problems of life.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Anambra Police Command Parades 122 Persons For Various Crimes - Pictures / Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.