Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

A Friends Wife Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friends Wife Cheating (1305 Views)

Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friends Wife Cheating by dungas30(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
PLS I NEED UR GOOD ADVICE.
ABOUT 3 TO 4 PEOPLE HAVE APPROACH ME TO COMPLAIN OF MY FRIENDS WIFE EXTERNAL MARITAL AFFAIRS.
BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN HER MYSELF. THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN DISTURBING ME BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT. THAT IS WHY I AM HERE TO SEEK FOR UR GOOD OPINION.
HE IS A GOOD MAN
Re: A Friends Wife Cheating by Oyindidi(f): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Don't act on hear say. It's none of your business though. Is your friend faithful to his wife?

6 Likes

Re: A Friends Wife Cheating by GeeOh(f): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
B carefull,make dem no implicate u,make mater no go turn twist of fate

1 Like

Re: A Friends Wife Cheating by Ganjafama(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
dungas30:
PLS I NEED UR GOOD ADVICE.
ABOUT 3 TO 4 PEOPLE HAVE APPROACH ME TO COMPLAIN OF MY FRIENDS WIFE EXTERNAL MARITAL AFFAIRS.
BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN HER MYSELF. THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN DISTURBING ME BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT. THAT IS WHY I AM HERE TO SEEK FOR UR GOOD OPINION.
HE IS A GOOD MAN
Ask the people who told you to give you details of who she is seeing and the joint they visit. Armed with that info you can easily get your friend to see things for himself without telling him anything.

1 Like

Re: A Friends Wife Cheating by Prognose: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
They should stop bringing their gossip to you and tell the husband himself.

5 Likes

Re: A Friends Wife Cheating by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Only jobless people participate in gossip. If you and others were productive in society, you wouldn't have time for this nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: A Friends Wife Cheating by isokey: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Abi ooo.....is your friend FAITHFUL to his wife? I hope he's not expecting what he can't give. What's good for him may also be good for her wink... You get what I mean...

1 Like

Re: A Friends Wife Cheating by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2017
YES LET IT BOTHER YOU!
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Re: A Friends Wife Cheating by eyinjuege: 12:16am On Aug 20, 2017
Its a differnt thing if you caught her yourself, then your conscience may not let you rest if you don't try to do something about it.

However, for you to base your assumptions on hearsay is irresponsible, and to act on it is mischievous.

As someone said earlier, let those people who caught her go and report to her husband. Tel them not to involve you in the drama, and they can find the husband whenever they are ready
Re: A Friends Wife Cheating by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 20, 2017
It is simply not your business.
Re: A Friends Wife Cheating by dungas30(m): 5:12am On Aug 20, 2017
FRUITHFULL TANKX GUYZ

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With 3 Girls Using A New Born Baby To Beg In Ilorin / How A Professor(dr) At UCH Killed My Dad. / Explore With Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.