Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Sex And Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex And Marriage (648 Views)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Marriage by Lazzgreat(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2010
In general, a lot of people do go into marriage without the proper knowledge of sex which is a viral tool in marriage sustainability. It performs a great function of marriage lubricant as do a grease to a machinable part of vehicles. Thus, sex as a broad world should be taught to children by parents and guardian from the ages of 10 (for male) and 8 (for female) especially in the third world countries, where practical examples have shown that toddlers and kindergartens alike have demonstrated some robot-like activities in sex.

Sex

What is predominately is sex?

This is the coming together of the male and female genital organs. With this definition, one can easily infer that sex must be all embracing and definitely inclusive of the fact that every human existence is brought about through this three letter word(Sex) and a female and male conjugation whether in marriage or outside marriage which results to both aligning the two genital organs to bring about the formation of the young ones.
Re: Sex And Marriage by Sakeenath: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2010
Tnx mr lecturer. Intimacy educatn should start from cradle. The kids should be told to report any1 dat touches his or her b om. There he realises theres somthing gmportant about the b o m.
Re: Sex And Marriage by Pampers: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2010
Sakeenath u make sense.

(1) (Reply)

The More / Must Read!: 7 Money Management Tips For Married Women. / Sincere And Secret For Married Men And Women "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.