Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

(photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help (12473 Views)

My Xiaomi Redmi 7 Was Damaged And I'm Now In Need Of A Phone. Please Help!!! / GTA 5 Highly Compressed (82MB) Apk + Data Download / I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Ay92(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
I did that but still not working, I downloaded the original and mod apk
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Ay92(m): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Move the game to your SD card i think it should work like that
I don't have an SD card, I'm using the internal memory
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ay92:

I don't have an SD card, I'm using the internal memory
Do you have over 2GB free space
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Ay92(m): 2:12am On Aug 22, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Do you have over 2GB free space
Yes! I have the correct data file in the obb, but the right apk to go with it is the problem

1 Like

Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2017
Wow cheesy

I'm so excited right now! The game is now playing!

What I did, i Searched Google for the latest gta sa, and downloaded it from revdl..

Thank you all for your contribution

Cc:

Iamalpha

Iamtosignno

lekjons

Ay92

leonard002

TechEnthusiast

srrr

lexrichy

Samswags9

plzkillme
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2017
cheesy

Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2017
grin

Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2017
Ay92:

Yes! I have the correct data file in the obb, but the right apk to go with it is the problem
Guessed so before
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2017
lovediehatelive:
Wow cheesy

What I did, i Searched Google for the latest gta sa, and downloaded it from revdl..

Cc:

Iamalpha

Iamtosignno

lekjons

Ay92

leonard002

TechEnthusiast

srrr

lexrichy

Samswags9

plzkillme

You're Welcome
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lekjons(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2017
Iamtosignno:
You're Welcome
you're welcome..

And if eventually you finished the game, and somehow got bored(like me)

There are other things you can modify in the game like installing mods

Check my screenshots..

You won't find any of those cars in the game without mods..

Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Ay92(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
lovediehatelive:

Please how did you get the working apk? Please, please, please

Cc:

Iamalpha

Iamtosignno

lekjons

leonard002

TechEnthusiast

srrr

lexrichy

Samswags9

plzkillme
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Ay92(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Anyone with a working apk please?
Attached is part of the list of apks I downloaded ,none is working

Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Ay92(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
The obb

Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
lekjons:
you're welcome..

And if eventually you finished the game, and somehow got bored(like me)

There are other things you can modify in the game like installing mods

Check my screenshots..

You won't find any of those cars in the game without mods..
Yea you are right am tired of the Game but how do you go about the mod is it apk mod or how ?
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ay92:

Please how did you get the working apk? Please, please, please

Cc:

Iamalpha

Iamtosignno

lekjons

leonard002

TechEnthusiast

srrr

lexrichy

Samswags9

plzkillme

I got it from revdl... Just google "download gta sa revdl "

Check the download link, you will see the apk..
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
lovediehatelive:
Wow cheesy

Cc:

Iamalpha

Iamtosignno

lekjons

Ay92

leonard002

TechEnthusiast

srrr

lexrichy

Samswags9

plzkillme

welcome
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lekjons(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Yea you are right am tired of the Game but how do you go about the mod is it apk mod or how ?
you have to install them through "img editor" app, you'll first download the file of the car you want to install from gta-garage(a website)..

Another way is to have someone send their mod backup to you, then place it inside gtasa folder in android/data
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
lekjons:
you have to install them through "img editor" app, you'll first download the file of the car you want to install from gta-garage(a website)..

Another way is to have someone send their mod backup to you, then place it inside gtasa folder in android/data
Okay Thanks
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Ay92(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
lovediehatelive:

I got it from revdl... Just google "download gta sa revdl "

Check the download link, you will see the apk..
Did that already, still no show
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Ay92(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
I also got download failed because you may not have purchased this app
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Ay92:

Did that already, still no show
sad

Do you remember where you downloaded the game from?

Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Emerikoss: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2017
lekjons:
what's your phone's android version?
Did you download it or receive it from someone?

*modified!*
More mods..
Guy how u take do this?That flying CJ caught my eyes chai
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by CirocBoi(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2017
Ay92:
I'm having a related issue too. I mistakenly deleted the apk I was using with main.8.com.rockstargames.gtasa, since then all the other apks I downloaded are not working

Let me help u out, 1st renamr the obb gta name e.g com. Rockstar.Gtasa to com. Rockstar.gtasarr "rr" just add rr to the name then uninstall the apk your gta obb file will still be intact, install the new gta apk u wanted to install b4 that refused to install, now the gta apk will install perfectly Then go back to the obb and rename ur com. Rockstar. Gtasarr to com.rockstar.gtasa then save..... It should work well now plus ur save games will be intact.
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lekjons(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
Emerikoss:

Guy how u take do this?That flying CJ caught my eyes chai
well, the flying cj is actually simple, but you will have to root your phone before you can do it, have you?
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by greenstar: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
lekjons:
well, the flying cj is actually simple, but you will have to root your phone before you can do it, have you?
I have.
Please what is next?
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Emerikoss: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
lekjons:
Yeah
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lekjons(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Emerikoss:

Yeah
*download "Cleo gold"on Google(its paid on Playstore).
*Install and it will ask for root access, grant it.
*click on "SA" on the top right corner
*click on "check" and it will check if your gta sa version is compatible, if you see "installation is possible" at the bottom of whatever it shows then go back and click on "install", give it some time and it will display "installation success"
*go back and click on "install scripts", select and install those you want.
*minimize or exit app and open gta sa, once it starts, it will display something at the top left(about the Cleo app you installed
*to use the cheats, while playing slide from the top of your screen to bottom, it will bring up the cheat menu..

Mention me if you encounter any problem with it..

Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Emerikoss: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
lekjons:
*download "Cleo gold"on Google(its paid on Playstore).
*Install and it will ask for root access, grant it.
*click on "SA" on the top right corner
*click on "check" and it will check if your gta sa version is compatible, if you see "installation is possible" at the bottom of whatever it shows then go back and click on "install", give it some time and it will display "installation success"
*go back and click on "install scripts", select and install those you want.
*minimize or exit app and open gta sa, once it starts, it will display something at the top left(about the Cleo app you installed
*to use the cheats, while playing slide from the top of your screen to bottom, it will bring up the cheat menu..

Mention me if you encounter any problem with it..
Ok thanks
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lekjons(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Emerikoss:

Ok thanks
you're welcome.
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Prudent200: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
lekjons:
Reset app data..

If you don't want to lose your progress go to android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa/files and copy everything inside to a separate folder before you reset it

*modified!*
GTA SA is fun with mods

More mods grin

First person driving
Super cars
Flying CJ grin
bros reply which site you download mod GTA
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Prudent200: 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
lovediehatelive:
Wow cheesy

Cc:

Iamalpha

Iamtosignno

lekjons

Ay92

leonard002

TechEnthusiast

srrr

lexrichy

Samswags9

plzkillme

wat browser did you use to download it?
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2017
Prudent200:
wat browser did you use to download it?
don't use browser please. Use a download manager. I used Adm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Spend N767billion On Calls, Data, SMS In 3 Months / Nokia Tv Receiver Device, Nokia 3110c And Blackberry 7290 For Sale / Get Blackerry 10 (Q5,Q10,Z3,Z10,Z30) Autoloader Files.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.