Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1509605 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Saintp(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
codeworks:

Is scam!!! I received such email. I did some digging i discovered that the recruitment agency just registered their website, fake address, the phone is always unavailable even working hours and the guy reply in weekends. You can only secure job if you have brother or sister in canada.

How do you mean by securing job if you have a brother or sister in Canada? Could you please explain the process. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by prodam(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thanks guys - justwise, codeworks, et al

For the benefit of others, please be careful of people hastening you to submit documents or fees:

I was almost scammed mehn because the format was on point, well spoken young man over the phone telling me they don't need my money and it just that their partners abroad need to act fast so I should submit my documents.

Let me just focus on my PR jeje, doing it myself.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Aig84:

What I'd give to have this again...

I see it coming down to that again before year end....

Caveat:
I am not Cochtrane oooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
ajiifixing:

I see it coming down to that again before year end....

Caveat:
I am not Cochtrane oooo
grin grin grin grin grin @ Caveat, I'm hopeful...Thanks man.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
I will advise you to ignore that email... They are mostly scammers and out to get your money.

You have a better chance of getting PR by applying yourself and via Express Entry like everyone here is doing.

Try read up the first page of this thread and most importantly page 0 of the first part (with over 800 pages) and you can begin your application from there.

First thing you need to sort out is to write the IELTS exam (general training) and then get your Degrees evaluated.

All information you need are on the pages I suggested you read.

All the best!

prodam:
Good day peeps,

I really appreciate your effort, and I have read through the pages and still gathering my information.

While trying to get documents together to apply for this PR thing:

Someone sent me a mail he got from a Canada-based immigration consultants where they claim to have slots for work permits and visas.

This package comes with job offers from employers that will sponsor the visa+permit and thereafter collect the fees back from your monthly salaries based on certain percentages ( First 3 - 4 Months).

Kindly advise if this is obtainable. Please help me as it involves a processing fee of 50k for the agreement and documentations.

zandora, dupyshoo, Ehrnie, MummyJaygirls, justwise, welf99

I count on your experience. Thank you again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ehrnie:

Hi - You would need to fill in an online application for this. Google "acro police UK" and you'll find the link to the form.

Standard service is £45 (10 working days), while Premium is £80 (two working days).

Supporting docs to be included with the application are - Two proofs of your current address (and one must be dated within the last 6 months) / Copy of your passport / 1 recent colour photograph.

Also, people have advised that the PCC be sent to someone you know & trust in the UK, and then the person sends you a scanned copy (coloured copy). This makes it faster.

Hope this helps?

It sure does. Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
smslive2:
If CRS drop to 350, even the Nigerian Govt will feel the effect, the country will be half-empty. lol

I'm telling you. No one will stay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
boldinc:
I will advise you to ignore that email... They are mostly scammers and out to get your money.

You have a better chance of getting PR by applying yourself and via Express Entry like everyone here is doing.

Try read up the first page of this thread and most importantly page 0 of the first part (with over 800 pages) and you can begin your application from there.

First thing you need to sort out is to write the IELTS exam (academic training) General Training and then get your Degrees evaluated.

All the best!

cc prodam

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 4Barr: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
sorefunmi:
happy sunday everyone..
please can i ask questions from anyone who read law did ECA Through IQAS successfully ..Am abit confused here...kindly asist..pls add me 07059401546 on whatsup
thanks

have you resolved this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Issyman(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
mzjennypher:
Hello house,
i requested for remark in reading and writing i got a reponse from them yesterday there was an upgarde in my writing but they were silent about the reading. they didnt even state that i also requested for an upgrade in reading but it wasnt upgraded. my people were they suppose to also state the second module even though it wasnt upgraded?

Plz when did u apply for the remark? How many weeks did it take to get this response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
codeworks:
I did research, Citizens of Canada are moving to US. So, Canadian Govt needs you as long you are smart and ready to stay in canada. CRS will drastically go down maybe 350 come 2018. Canadian Govt will invite 400,000 next year. Two provinces in Canada are doing job exhibit in asia, they also planned to come to Nigeria. This is not good for Nigeria economy as people that will make change in Nigeria are leaving.

grin Bros say make we stay to change Nigeria.. i dey come make i go laugh for corner.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 4Barr: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
grammy010:
Hello fams

Please for a lawyer that want to evaluate his LLB credentials with IQAS so as to get a Msc equivalent evaluation, which credential does one send to IQAS for evaluation? the Law School Result or the Undergraduate transcripts or Both

Please help a brother.

Regards

LLB is what you need to send.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
einsteino:

grin Bros say make we stay to change Nigeria.. i dey come make i go laugh for corner.

Wait for me...abeg. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by twaintoy(f): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
einsteino:

Shift make I join you abeg grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

The girl na wa o, she just used the guy head, make he claim single na cos obviously he aint married (he should get a lawyer and dissolve the marriage, they should give the mother the notice as she knows the whereabout of he daughter.

or he can do death certificate cos the girl is dead to him as e be so, lipsrsealed lol
buhahahahhah
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
prodam:
Good day peeps,

I really appreciate your effort, and I have read through the pages and still gathering my information.

While trying to get documents together to apply for this PR thing:

Someone sent me a mail he got from a Canada-based immigration consultants where they claim to have slots for work permits and visas.

This package comes with job offers from employers that will sponsor the visa+permit and thereafter collect the fees back from your monthly salaries based on certain percentages ( First 3 - 4 Months).

Kindly advise if this is obtainable. Please help me as it involves a processing fee of 50k for the agreement and documentations.

zandora, dupyshoo, Ehrnie, MummyJaygirls, justwise, welf99

I count on your experience. Thank you again

One chance tinz, FLEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
smslive2:
If CRS drop to 350, even the Nigerian Govt will feel the effect, the country will be half-empty. lol

especially because it's the young educated ones that are going... Let's not forget the professionals disappearing too

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Noviolence: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
See story.
Keep preaching it.
In fact your audience no dey this forum.I don laugh tire for here,almost having red eyes as a result self.
codeworks:
I did research, Citizens of Canada are moving to US. So, Canadian Govt needs you as long you are smart and ready to stay in canada. CRS will drastically go down maybe 350 come 2018. Canadian Govt will invite 400,000 next year. Two provinces in Canada are doing job exhibit in asia, they also planned to come to Nigeria. This is not good for Nigeria economy as people that will make change in Nigeria are leaving.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
boldinc:

First thing you need to sort out is to write the IELTS exam (academic training) and then get your Degrees evaluated.

All the best!

Hi hi yaf gucked wink

Prodam it's general not academic... Boldinc made a mistake / typo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
irewole1:
Good eve, I think am in similar situation.
Is possible to prepare and pass French test within 6months?

I don't know o.. I'm not ur brain... Only u can determine this....
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thanks Hephgirl... Modified!

Hephgirl:

Hi hi yaf gucked wink

Prodam it's general not academic... Boldinc made a mistake / typo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by gentleluv: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
smslive2:

Dis guys were are ur info coming from

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cerezo: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please help respond to this post.

cerezo:
Dear Seniors,

I have a question about WES verification email they always send to schools. For some schools, they never see these mails and they often advise one to pay WES to send a physical certificate for verification. Now my questions:
1. From the very onset, can i just go to the school and get a "certified true copy" stamp on the photocopy of my certificate (or stmt of result) and send along side the transcript (to save cost) to WES
2. Assuming i did not do #1 above, i faxed my credential to WES and they finally say they have contacted my school for verification of which some schools never see such mails, can i revert to option #1 to continue the process. OR
3. Must I go the very expensive route of pleading with WES to send hard copy (about $100) to the school and the pay for courier again to send verified copy back to WES.

Veterans in the house, pls help me out. I am in a small dilemma as we speak, i had followed option #2 above and my school just confirmed they don't even have email yet WES confirmed my file has been placed on hold until school responds.

E gba mi o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by gogedda: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Good evening house, is there any adverse effect to ones application if one chooses his masters degree study as "Part time" as against "full time " in the drop down menu when filling the E-APR. This is because my Msc study overlapped with my claimed 3 years work experience.. I plan to choose the "part time" study option. Please who has gotten PR with an overlapped work experience and study?...

Seniors pls help me out Pls. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mzstephh(f): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
Great stuff, Am I with ITA Erm I have not received any invitation to apply yet o if that's what you mean.
So I submitted all the required documents to PEBC in December 2016 and the evaluation certificate was sent to me in April 2017 so three- four months really.
Deebay:

OK. It doesn't matter if you are practicing at the moment. Your one year internship should do as work experience so far you can get work ref letter to proof it.
Are you with ITA?

Pls what's your pebc time-line like it how long did it take to get your certificate from them.
Thanks dear...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by laborel: 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
i was surprised too here.
smslive2:
That was strictly for Federal Skilled Trades Program and not the FSW or PNP!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Cannie(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
The debate has been flogged on another forum (canadavisa)
The general consensus is that for FSW Outland, you can claim education overlapping with work experience as long as you were paid within the period (i.e no study leave) be it full-time or part-time, based on several experience. However it will make more sense if is part-time. My own opinion
For CEC (canadian experience class), this rule does not apply as you can't claim same. IRCC confirmed this on their twitter handle

gogedda:
Good evening house, is there any adverse effect to ones application if one chooses his masters degree study as "Part time" as against "full time " in the drop down menu when filling the E-APR. This is because my Msc study overlapped with my claimed 3 years work experience.. I plan to choose the "part time" study option. Please who has gotten PR with an overlapped work experience and study?...

Seniors pls help me out Pls. Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by CAstruggle(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Am creating my EE profile. I need some guidance from the seniors in the house.

1. I attended two Secondary schools, one for junior another for senior secondary do i include this in my EE profile and also personal history? Or i should simply go with the one i graduated from?

Junior was from 2000-2003 - i didn't receive any certificate for this
Senior was from 2003-2006

Or Do i just leave out the secondary school details from my EE profile since i evaluated just my diploma and BSc.

2. Do I included my spouse Educational history in my EE even though we are not claiming points for them as we didnt do ECA?
@40 @Ehrnie @Mrs. O
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DatechMan(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
CAstruggle:
Am creating my EE profile. I need some guidance from the seniors in the house.

1. I attended two Secondary schools, one for junior another for senior secondary do i include this in my EE profile and also personal history? Or i should simply go with the one i graduated from?

Junior was from 2000-2003 - i didn't receive any certificate for this
Senior was from 2003-2006

Or Do i just leave out the secondary school details from my EE profile since i evaluated just my diploma and BSc.

2. Do I included my spouse Educational history in my EE even though we are not claiming points for them as we didnt do ECA?
@40 @Ehrnie @Mrs. O
There is no points awarded for secondary school ceritificates.

However it is just personal history. You dont have to start telling CIC how you take attend primary school.
Anything beyond 10 years ago is not relevant.
1. Did you finish JSS less than 10 years ago?
2. Under personal history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dear Hephgirl,

It depends if the spouse is accompanying or not. If the spouse is not accompanying, the PA will be good with great ielts score but score will drop if spouse is accompanying and the spouse does not intend to take ielts and ECA evaluation.

But if the PA can pass the ielts excellently well say LRSW 9999, then spouse ECA & ielts is irrelevant. PA score can be 437 largely dependent on lots of other factors such as age (less or =34), educational level of PA (Masters), max work experience & blablabla.....

Hephgirl:
nope.... It's easier.
Here's d thing once u r married ur scores drop except ur spouse does eca and write ielts....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
billy:
Dear Hephgirl,

It depends if the spouse is accompanying or not. If the spouse is not accompanying, the PA will be good with great ielts score but score will drop if spouse is accompanying and the spouse does not intend to take ielts and ECA evaluation.

But if the PA can pass the ielts excellently well say LRSW 9999, then spouse ECA & ielts is irrelevant. PA score can be 437 largely dependent on lots of other factors such as age (less or =34), educational level of PA (Masters), max work experience & blablabla.....

Looks like u got it all wrong.

My answer is to one who is getting married post Aor.
Does d person wait and be married first before entering d pool or... Enter d pool and den get married.
U can see we r in two completely different camp

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.