Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1509428 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
teeboy95:

Men..no be only you dey the boat oo of LVO...

I just dey siddon dey look them..
I raised CSE to add my baby.. no response now ..one month gone..

Dem tire person

Mehn, i hate that visa office with a passion. Please inform cic directly, send email to ottawa and call cic.

Yours is an urgent uodate, they are supposed to reply fast nau.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Exactly @sleekysilk.

If you're considering saving cost by doing just one of ECA or IELTS for spouse, I'll rather let spouse do IELTS at lesser cost and aim at getting the maximum points of 20 than doing ECA at higher cost with plenty stress of transcript application and the maximum points spouse can get is 10 even with a PhD degree

[quote author=sleekysilk post=60775655]

Hi. If you're married, you have 2 options. (i) selecting married and say YES to spouse accompanying and ur spouse may or may not help u get d extra marks u need to beef up ur CRS depending on if u have great points or not.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by CAstruggle(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
DatechMan:

There is no points awarded for secondary school ceritificates.

However it is just personal history. You dont have to start telling CIC how you take attend primary school.
Anything beyond 10 years ago is not relevant.
1. Did you finish JSS less than 10 years ago?
2. Under personal history

The Express Entry state i include all secondary and post secondary education. I was given the option to select that i didnt receive ECA for it. My question is, should i exclude my secondary school education from my EE profile since i didnt do an ECA for it?

I also included my wife's education history in the EE profile and i stated that i dont have ECA for it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
He had better stay single. If he chose married and wify not accompanying, how will he get medicals & PCC for wify?

He should just go solo as single....

jergins:

This is Wawwuuuu!!!!

Any Child involved?... if any where are they? with woman or man.

Which ever way, man should go ahead and enter pool stating wify is not accompanying him. Hope he gets ITA soon. I advise you keep Canny plan coded away from wify (such wify is a desperado).

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mzstephh:
Great stuff, Am I with ITA Erm I have not received any invitation to apply yet o if that's what you mean.
So I submitted all the required documents to PEBC in December 2016 and the evaluation certificate was sent to me in April 2017 so three- four months really.

Ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by GREGORIAN(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please Niaralanders Ignore this ooooo....People now disguise helping people but are something else at the background...dont worry we will experience our difficulty too, nothing good comes easy, we will rugged our way with Jehovah by our side, ignore any funny survey, so you dont submit your intention to migrate to canada to an unknown unauthorized mr whoever, Turst no no1 with your money and your details, even the devil sef they disguise to be nice, but at the background na satan him finally be, dont undergo any frigging survey, do things only recommended by CIC no1 else, if you give your intention about migration to this person that registered 2006 with only 3post about helping you...i wonder...besides if you undergo the survey...you dont know who he is...trust only God and CIC for your Canadian Dream no1 else...humans are very wicked oooo always thinking how to defraud people or drag them down there ladder..some evil beigns are not happy you want to come enjoy what they are enjoying in canada...take note...Since the survey has nothing to do with CIC RUN OOOOO form this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PBL9CRG its not genuine oooooooo....i am MCT so i know how this unscrupulous elements do there tins
alz:
PLEASE DELETE IF NOT ALLOWED

Hello,

Moving to Canada? Or even thinking about it? I migrated to Canada this year (2017) and experienced several difficult situations during the process. sad I have created a survey to find out what new migrants to Canada would want/need when they move to Canada; and if they are willing to pay for the convenience of having all of this taken care of before they arrive.

Please kindly fill this survey and share with as many friends as possible who are already in Canada or are in the process of moving to Canada.

Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PBL9CRG

Thanks in advance for filling the survey. Let me know if you'd like to know the results and I'll post a follow up.

Thank you all, I really appreciate it smiley

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
CAstruggle:

The Express Entry state i include all secondary and post secondary education. I was given the option to select that i didnt receive ECA for it. My question is, should i exclude my secondary school education from my EE profile since i didnt do an ECA for it?

I also included my wife's education history in the EE profile and i stated that i dont have ECA for it.

As pointed out by your previous post, even ur secondary schl timeline is beyond the required 10yrs....had it been u graduated in/after 2007, then u would have included that history...
You do not need to include your secondary schl details...
but last last,, it's really all your call. including it and selecting "no ECA" isnt a crime...
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
billy:
He had better stay single. If he chose married and wify not accompanying, how will he get medicals & PCC for wify?

He should just go solo as single....

As he is still married but currently separated, claiming the "single" status amounts to misrepresentation...
He is genuinely separated(according to his post) and as advised earlier, can make good his divorce by filing divorce proceedings in court.
This may only delay his migration but can definitely be sorted with time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tobey2ng(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
Marc0110:

please how long after confirmation of received document by WES will the institution in 9ja receive Verification form.
Thanks
No idea
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Finally! AOR. Sept 25th. Whew! I pray for God's speed.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kenon1: 12:02am On Sep 26, 2017
irewole1:
WES is your best bet! It is evaluated as follow ND is 2 years Diploma
HND is 3 years Diploma + 1 Post Grad. Cert.

Please if WES evaluates ND as 2 years Diploma and HND as 3 years Diploma + 1 year post Graduration certificate,in order to claim points for education should one click on bachelors degree or Two or more certificates, diploma or degrees.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kenon1: 12:31am On Sep 26, 2017
4Barr:

LLB is what you need to send.

I know someone who evaluated her LLB with WES as Bachelor's degree (four years) and she needs few point to increase her CRS score. If IQAS evaluates her LLB can she get the points equivalent to that of Masters degree.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yooku: 12:42am On Sep 26, 2017
ajiifixing:

shocked shocked
Dont tell me you are the person in charge from The Village?

grin grin

Abeg,na joke o

Hahahahahaha.....Mehnn!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yooku: 12:43am On Sep 26, 2017
esosa4real:

Hey, thanks for the follow-up jawre, u nor forget me cheesy
Mehn, cic has dumped my file in London vo and instead of me getting frustrated I have removed my mind from cana and focusing on other things!

I am in ip2 and 206 days post aor, I nor be terrorist, I worked in the places I claimed, have verifiable travel hx. . So I think problem is just with the London office and their habit of delay!

I have called cic severally, even d cic officers dey bow for London vo cheesy they can't do anything. I have raised several cse and no better reply! I have also emailed London vo, those once didn't even bother to reply back!

So for now, that's what's up, when dem ready, I dey here....lol

Bros have you requested your GCMS notes?? After 90 days you should be requesting every 30 days jorr angry angry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nozzle(m): 1:31am On Sep 26, 2017
My people,
If you got a your a passport request PPR, how long does it take for you to submit your passport?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Blackbuddy: 3:24am On Sep 26, 2017
Nozzle:
My people,
If you got a your a passport request PPR, how long does it take for you to submit your passport?

The deadline to submit is stated in the email you will receive and it is usually 15 or 30 days, all the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by teeboy95: 7:14am On Sep 26, 2017
esosa4real:

Trust me you can't go wrong! Even by doing all these they still sent me AdR asking for my old passport pages and stamps and specifically USA visa stamp.....which I even uploaded b4 oh!

The thing is people don't understand the context of that tweet. Normally, you should scan only your current passport in that placeholder. That's what they need there. (not like if u even add old passport u would be rejected).

NB: I had scanned all before and uploaded in the LOE section to avoid confusion. I did that to support my extensive travel hx within 10years.

@esosa4real you sure say no be because of travel travel dem carry our application go LVO.

Hmm.. my own travel pass be careful oo... nah only Moon remain make I go oo..
And I go some kind Muslim country join...
All why working this Engineer work.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mzjennypher(f): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Issyman:

Plz when did u apply for the remark? How many weeks did it take to get this response.

@Issyman i applied 24th july got response 24th September.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 7:44am On Sep 26, 2017
Now now page 200....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dammysanmi(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2017
Na your 'bwahahahaha' and some people 'can i go out on a rainy day' cause am �
Hephgirl:
Now now page 200....

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2017
dammysanmi:

Bwahahahhahahhha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by agates: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2017
Hello Gurus, sorry that this might sound like a silly question. So i faxed my certificate and sent my transcript on friday the 22nd. I checked my profile now and it says we have received your documents. We are reviewing your documents. Does this mean that they have actually recieved the docs and reviewing or they mean my payment has been received. (Sorry if this sounds confusing)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2017
agates:
Hello Gurus, sorry that this might sound like a silly question. So i faxed my certificate and sent my transcript on friday the 22nd. I checked my profile now and it says we have received your documents. We are reviewing your documents. Does this mean that they have actually recieved the docs and reviewing or they mean my payment has been received. (Sorry if this sounds confusing)

Faxed it to where?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by agates: 8:18am On Sep 26, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Faxed it to where?

WES. I faxed it to WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 8:20am On Sep 26, 2017
Your payment has been received from the day you registered and generated a reference number, or is your enquiry/confusion not with WES?
So yes, they have received your document and you should get a mail in due time which of the document was received and which is pending (a checklist sort of).
agates:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by agates: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Abby2017:
Your payment has been received from the day you registered and generated a reference number, or is your enquiry/confusion not with WES?
So yes, they have received your document and you should get a mail in due time which of the document was received and which is pending (a checklist sort of).

Thank you, yes my enquiry is about WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2017
dammysanmi:
Chai.. Savagery.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Issyman(m): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2017
mzjennypher:

@Issyman i applied 24th july got response 24th September.

Hmm... Many thanks for the response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cheapphones: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2017
Please this question is for ppl that payed any fees recently with gtbank card, either naira or dollar card. How much were you charged to a CAD from naira/USD??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kodified(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2017
Long time stalker. First time poster. Does anyone have any idea when the next draw will be?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lovetree: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2017
Please people....good morning. How do I pay for WES Pls. I have registered and all but can't find any link for payment . I'm sure I'm missing something ......pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.