Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1525196 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Onedimple: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
elfmann:

When did u fax? Give them a week.. It is good ur transcript is there.

I faxed the documents a week before they got the transcripts. I am evaluating OND and HND. I have the HND Cert but there was an error on my OND certificate and they are yet to re-issue. I faxed my OND Statement of result and HND Certificate to WES but they only acknowledge the HND Certificate. On transcripts, my school said they sent both OND and HND academic transcripts in a package but WES emailed me today with my status stating academic transcript "Accepted" for OND but "Not Received" for HND. The thing is really disturbing and confusing. I am planning on asking school to resend Transcript for HND first thing tomorrow morning. I have also faxed the OND Statement of Result again to WES this night. I pray all these would get resolved soon. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
for the port harcourt whatsapp group.
DereI:

Replied... Whats your question though? Coz I don't understand
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Petrelli112: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
Onedimple:

I faxed the documents a week before they got the transcripts. I am evaluating OND and HND. I have the HND Cert but there was an error on my OND certificate and they are yet to re-issue. I faxed my OND Statement of result and HND Certificate to WES but they only acknowledge the HND Certificate. On transcripts, my school said they sent both OND and HND academic transcripts in a package but WES emailed me today with my status stating academic transcript "Accepted" for OND but "Not Received" for HND. The thing is really disturbing and confusing. I am planning on asking school to resend Transcript for HND first thing tomorrow morning. I have also faxed the OND Statement of Result again to WES this night. I pray all these would get resolved soon. Thanks
Please from what you wrote, does it mean if you have your degree cert already, you fax it yourself to WES and your school sends just the transcript to them?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chuckdee13(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
I have a foreign masters so I didnt request for it but I've requested for it recently and after the online process it can be followed up. I was told there are different people handling different depts dont know if one person handles more than one but I'm sure my contact can help point u in the right direction if need be. I finished from petroleum by the way. PM if u need the contact.
codeworks:

which root did u take to get ur transcript? although have paid for transcript
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Onedimple:

OK.. Just follow up in order to tidy up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by redocean: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hello All,

So I have a medical check up appointment for Tuesday at Qlife. But to my greatest surprise they requested my wife who uses glasses should come with her glasses.

Just wondering, should we have a reason to be worried?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Onedimple: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Petrelli112:
Please from what you wrote, does it mean if you have your degree cert already, you fax it yourself to WES and your school sends just the transcript to them?

You are required to send a clear copy of your certificate to WES aside from the official documents your school will send.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Onedimple: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
elfmann:

OK.. Just follow up in order to tidy up.

Thanks Boss. I will.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hephgirl:

Lemme o

all of u that liked this post banana fall on u...
Banana cannot fall on us because.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yokus(f): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
What if one has LLB & LLM?
4Barr:

Wes is not good for lawyers, IQAS will evaluate it as a professional degree which attracts the same points with a Masters Degree. I am a Lawyer and i evaluated with with IQAS too. PS. I sent in my LLB alone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DatechMan(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
redocean:
Hello All,

So I have a medical check up appointment for Tuesday at Qlife. But to my greatest surprise they requested my wife who uses glasses should come with her glasses.

Just wondering, should we have a reason to be worried?

Because otherwise she would fail the eye test. No biggie bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DatechMan(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
yokus:
What if one has LLB & LLM?
If you have LLM and you're willing to practice in Canny, I'd suggest you stick with WES.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
GREGORIAN:
whats the time frame for me to be fully prepared for the test

Depends on you Bro/Sis....you need to practice as much as you can, be calm, master the tricks and tips given therein, study the band descriptors and scores for the different tests (LRWS) and know what to aim for to get the desired band score/CRS points....when you have done all these and feel ready then you can take the test.
For me, I booked my test and gave myself one month and 2 weeks to enable me prepare fully and glory be to God I scaled through and made it at just one sitting.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 2abet(m): 12:31am On Sep 27, 2017
elfmann:

Which school? I want to believe this efficiency comes across the board.
OAU

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 4:11am On Sep 27, 2017
teeboy95:

@esosa4real you sure say no be because of travel travel dem carry our application go LVO.

Hmm.. my own travel pass be careful oo... nah only Moon remain make I go oo..
And I go some kind Muslim country join...
All why working this Engineer work.

All join, no one knows deir modus operandi but I have observed those PA or spouse who have a UK history either visit or rejection, most of the time, get London visa office.

But that does not mean they don't treat other applications. They claim it's work re-distribution.

Also, as regards travel hx, it depends on visa office, ottawa vo have completed applications with plenty travel hx within 3months but some other offices like London and Paris take ages, once you have plenty travel hx!

CIC sha nor get particular pattern!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 4:13am On Sep 27, 2017
Yooku:

Bros have you requested your GCMS notes?? After 90 days you should be requesting every 30 days jorr angry angry

I have requested jawe!! Received yesterday and so far so good! Every was passed and completed except security.
That's what they are doing now, otherwise no benefit getting another one.

It's a security matter.....lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Eraytee: 4:28am On Sep 27, 2017
Hello everyone, thanks for all ur contributions on this thread, pls I need info as regards ECA evaluation for my wife. Am married and I'll like to know if am to do ECA evaluation for her? she's a B.Sc holder. I have Msc degree and my PhD is in view along the line. Am the the primary applicant for EE, I just paid for my ECA evaluation, kindly provide me with info as regards this. thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Eraytee: 4:33am On Sep 27, 2017
Onedimple:

You are required to send a clear copy of your certificate to WES aside from the official documents your school will send.

can the copy of your certificate be sent along line with your transcripts by your school to WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 27, 2017
2abet:

OAU
OK.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dunni1113: 5:45am On Sep 27, 2017
dombosco:

Correct. Awaiting update as soon as u get from Wes. Thanks a lot

Also waiting for update please....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 27, 2017
Eraytee:
Hello everyone, thanks for all ur contributions on this thread, pls I need info as regards ECA evaluation for my wife. Am married and I'll like to know if am to do ECA evaluation for her? she's a B.Sc holder. I have Msc degree and my PhD is in view along the line. Am the the primary applicant for EE, I just paid for my ECA evaluation, kindly provide me with info as regards this. thanks and God bless.
Bro, did u read page 0? Your PhD doesn't count as u have not finished it. Use the tool link to know ur CRS abeg. Then if u don't have up to 435 or sth, u may consider the 8 points her ECA will bring and/or 20 points her IELTS GT will bring in too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 27, 2017
Eraytee:

can the copy of your certificate be sent along line with your transcripts by your school to WES?
Yes, read this thread, professor!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Aig84:

Ha..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 27, 2017
esosa4real:

I have requested jawe!! Received yesterday and so far so good! Every was passed and completed except security.
That's what they are doing now, otherwise no benefit getting another one.

It's a security matter.....lol
Middle East pple are always viewed as a security thread. Hang in there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 6:01am On Sep 27, 2017
Aig84:

u already have banana... Duh it will still fall on u

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Petrelli112: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2017
Onedimple:

OK, thanks for your reply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DatechMan(m): 7:02am On Sep 27, 2017
Hephgirl:
u already have banana... Duh it will still fall on u
It is too early to start banana talk abeg ejowo bikonu da'allah.

Pawpaw or orange should suffice.
Thanks nagode eseun

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2017
DatechMan:

It is too early to start banana talk abeg ejowo bikonu da'allah.

Pawpaw or orange should suffice.
Thanks nagode eseun
Now u want me to talk... Please what other appropriate time of the day can banana be discussed.... Except Early morning wink or night wink.
Is it under hot sun? #lemmecommanbegoing

Pawpaw and orange favors u.... Banana and cucumber favors me buhahahahhah

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lilyandie: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2017
Good morning my people o.

So my banks ( first bank and UBA) gave me a reference letter that states when i opened an account with them and that I have no loans with them, but they did not include my average six months balance in the letter, instead they gave me six months bank statement to add to the letter. This is what I submitted in my application. Is this a problem? Or should I insist on a new letter that has the average balance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2017
What you have is good enough... Most banks refuse to issue the letter in that format, but the genral letter and bank statements would suffice.

All the best!

lilyandie:
Good morning my people o.

So my banks ( first bank and UBA) gave me a reference letter that states when i opened an account with them and that I have no loans with them, but they did not include my average six months balance in the letter, instead they gave me six months bank statement to add to the letter. This is what I submitted in my application. Is this a problem? Or should I insist on a new letter that has the average balance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DatechMan(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2017
Hephgirl:

Now u want me to talk... Please what other appropriate time of the day can banana be discussed.... Except Early morning wink or night wink.
Is it under hot sun? #lemmecommanbegoing

Pawpaw and orange favors u.... Banana and cucumber favors me buhahahahhah

Aahaha grin

Madam come and be going. Don't disturb the singles here. No more fruits abegi

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by agates: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2017
Onedimple:

Thanks.

Hi i used hellofax but i did not get an acknowledgment mail. However on my profile on the WES website, it shows documents received , we are reviewing your documents, does it mean it has been received.

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.